Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story how I once got embarrassed during class

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Time for yet another story. This time about how I got embarrassed in front of the whole class in my first year of high school by none other than Chad himself. I'll refer to Chad as Adam.

So I was in history class and for some reason the teacher had left the classroom. Probably to get coffee or something. Naturally people started talking. It was noisy but it wasn't overpowering, everyone could still hear each other's conversations. I was talking to this guy I was sitting next to, when out of the blue I feel someone tapping my shoulder. As I turn around I see her mean condescending face looking at me... A face of absolute disgust - you probably know what I'm talking about :feelsUgh:. As my eyes lock with hers she yells at me:
"HEY!" *the whole class turns silent* .... "Adam told me that you were into me and I just wanted to say I am NOT into you OKAY?? You're disgusting." She turns her back around and walks away.
In awe I respond with "What?? What are you on about?? That's not true!"
The whole class starts bursting out in laughter... And I'm fucking sitting there confused to what the fuck just happened blushing and embarrassed. Confused as to what just happened I gaze in the direction of Adam who apparently told her that I was into her...and there he was... smirking with 3 other foids as they back-and-forth looked at me laughing... I will never forget the smirk on that little cunt prick's face of his... Ngl she had good tits and mediocre face, but I never told anyone I fancied her (have actually never told anyone ever in my life that I fancy someone jfl) hence why I was so confused that she came up to me to say that to me.

Anyway, fuck him and that cunt whore, I bet she looks like a disgusting barbie makeup doll now.

Fin.

tldr; Chad gossiped to foid that I was into her (I wasn't or at least never told anyone) , she says to my face im disgusting

Normies are demoralised, virtue signalling, tribalistic, evil sociopaths.

You should've said something along the lines of "that's false, because you would be lucky if I ever asked out your ugly whore ass."

Lowkey ERfuel ngl

In my opinion kids like Adam do not tend to be Chads

They are usually lower tier chads / chadlites who are insecure about their own position in the social hierarchy and have been rejected by stacies before

This is why they usually try to pick on lower tier normies / incels to portray themselves in a good light and boost their social status in front of foids

True Chads are actually so high on life and are usually filled with winning/ positive energy - they rarely indulge in petty crap/making fun of people etc

Brutal but typical.

I was talking to this guy
Mogs me.

Chad gossiped to foid that I was into her (I wasn't or at least never told anyone) , she says to my face im disgusting

It's funny because the whole insult was that you were interested in her. Do you get it?

If an ugly man was interested in someone like her ... then it means that she doesn't have enough value to chad.

In that scenario, you were the obstacle between her and Chad's cock. That's why the whore reacted so aggressively.

A foid will do anything for Chad's cock.

They are usually lower tier chads / chadlites who are insecure about their own position in the social hierarchy and have been rejected by stacies before

This is why they usually try to pick on lower tier normies / incels to portray themselves in a good light and boost their social status in front of foids

True Chads are actually so high on life and are usually filled with winning/ positive energy - they rarely indulge in petty crap/making fun of people etc
Agree, though bear in mind we were about 13 here. I never spoke to anyone from first year of high school after that, but I occasionally saw some of them during lunch breaks in later years. This guy even in later years always had a harem of foids sitting with him during lunch breaks.

Last edited:

This isn't true where I live, Chads in London take the piss out of people constantly and have a smug look on their faces 24/7

That’s pretty true. Most actual chads won’t care enough to bother with incels or low tier normies. But this isn’t always the case as some are bullies.

It's funny because the whole insult was that you were interested in her. Do you get it?

If an ugly man was interested in someone like her ... then it means that she doesn't have enough value to chad.

In that scenario, you were the obstacle between her and Chad's cock. That's why the whore reacted so aggressively.

A foid will do anything for Chad's cock.
Tbh. Now you say this it reminds me of a study that was posted her recently as well about women's behavior after they get rejected by Chad. They will blatantly and relentlessly reject an ugly male after she gets openly rejected by Chad to give the impression that shes not a low valued female.

Normies are demoralised, virtue signalling, tribalistic, evil sociopaths.
Exactly. Also the most arrogant whores in class loved believing that the ugliest guys were into them solely to ridicule them. Pathetic cunts.