Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Story] I saw a guy at school wearing a shirt saying "I want to end sexual violence". Why are men so wiling to put their gender on the chopping block?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This guy was average face, decent muscles, but around 5'8. I see him in my class today and the back of his shirt says "I want to end sexual violence". How much of a simp can you be? You honestly think wearing that shirt is gonna make a difference? Fucking normies have to wear shirts that make all men seem like savage rapists. Does he think some girl is gonna see him and say "oh my, what a nice guy, he'll be my prince in shining armor!", and be able to get a girlfriend? The rape hysteria is ridiculous and he bit the bait hook line and sinker

Last edited:
Call him an Incel!

Maybe he will find the blackpill?

Because men see each other as competition and bluepillers think that white knighting will get them laid

Last edited:
I don't know to be honest

You should've said "That shirt won't get you laid bro!" or something. Cucks need to know their place smh

You should've said "That shirt won't get you laid bro!" or something. Cucks need to know their place smh

I had my nike air maxes on and I height mogged the fuck out him JFL. I guess at his size he thinks the only way to get laid is simping. Little bitch

I want to participate in sexual violence (in Roblox)

I don't think i've ever seen this IRL.

This guy was average face, decent muscles, but around 5'8. I see him in my class today and the back of his shirt says "I want to end sexual violence". How much of a simp can you be? You honestly think wearing that shirt is gonna make a difference? Fucking normies have to wear shirts that make all men seem like savage rapists. Does he think some girl is gonna see him and say "oh my, what a nice guy, he'll be my prince in shining armor!", and be able to get a girlfriend? The rape hysteria is ridiculous and he bit the bait hook line and sinker
not inherently anti men

Reminder that rape laws are attacks on the existence of ugly men

also reminder that men are violent because women propagated the genes of violent men by having sex with them.

The rules of feminism don’t apply to tall hot guys aka sexual entities. They’re codes of conduct for sexual non entities so their existence doesn’t inconvenience women. “Know your place, beta. You need to give me money and stfu. Maintenance vanilla sex once a month only after you marry me when I’m 35, used in all my holes, and have one egg left. And don’t you dare slut shame me for drinking gallons of cum in my prime.”

because nobody beats his faggot ass for it

The sex offender hysteria didn’t begin until 1937

Men on average are desperate and thirsty for pussy, it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back