Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story] I'm really mad at this one substitute teacher

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
While I was at school and this substitute teacher came in I already disliked her prior to this experience because she was completely retarded, ignorant and just generally got on my nerves.

We go to class and we have to stand up for the national anthem and shit along with taking our hats, hoods and hands out of our pockets. I decided to keep on my hood during the national anthem, like usual and this teacher tries to tell me to take off my hood and I ignore it like usual and she keeps trying to look under my hood for my eyes, when its over and we sit back down. She comes over to where I am and she tells me that I'm going to be bald by the age of 30 because I don't take off my hood during the national anthem because my scalp will be hot, I initially thought she would give me shit for "disrespecting" the country or some stupid clownada nationalist bullshit. Bitch seriously should of keep her comments to herself because now I'm irritated by her sheer ignorance and retardation, please don't remind me of the Norwood Reaper you whore.

We usually leave for the computers and that is what our class does, so we go to the computers and do our work. I'm usually done everything so I usually waste time by watching videos, listening to music and posting here. Usually nobody usually has an issue about this, not even the teacher that teaches the class because she knows that I'm done everything and hand in my assignments early. But this one teacher had a major issue with me watching videos on youtube and came over to where I was multiple times, so I decided to listen to some music and she comes over again and tells me that I should be working. I try to explain to her that I was done my work and I had no other things that I needed to do, I also mentioned to her that I was studying chemistry because it was my chemistry exam today and she said that this is "geography" class now and that I should care about geography even though that isn't even the name of the class JFL.

This is what really pissed me off about that because when I actually tried to go back to listening to music and I did have headphones in the entire time, she shouts from the entire classroom. "Seija, don't be difficult!" along with other similar comments and she was loud enough that the entire class heard her shout at me. This fucking foid teacher doesn't realize that she was the one being difficult because every other teacher, including every other substitute that had me was perfectly fine with me doing whatever once my work was done, they didn't bother me and I didn't bother them but she was like a vulture surrounding a dead African child and she was checking if it was "fresh" to eat, she was like a dog humping some random person's leg.

She would be a better Elementary School teacher than a High School teacher because the environment & students aren't for her.

I eventually decide to pack up my stuff and ask her to go to the library, she gave me a permission slip to enter the library in my school and I was able to leave, when I reached the end of the hall I put the permission slip into the trash can and just ditched class. I texted my friend (actually I'm going to give him a name because I mentioned my friend quite a few times in threads that I've made along with other threads without giving out a specific name for him, lets just call him John.) I text John saying that I was going to enter the class he was currently in, he was currently in a tech room welding shit together and using tools. I tell him to give me the classroom number and where it is and he decides to tell me that hes just going to come out around the corner and wait for me outside of his class. When we meet, I tell him that I had 'that' substitute teacher and decided to leave because she was just being annoying and borderline retarded, along with the fact that she also got on my nerves quite a few times today. We entered the classroom that he was in and got permission from the teacher in there to finish our Construction culminating and we got ourselves a headstart so that was nice.

I have quite a few other stories and shit involving this particular substitute teacher and even John has a story when he had her in his class at one point, if you guys want to know please ask.

TL;DR I go to class she makes comments about me having my hood on, we go to the computers and do our work. I waste time by listening to music and watch videos, she eventually gets mad & impatient with me, calls me out by shouting that I was being "difficult" and that I shouldn't be difficult. I decide to ditch class by pretending to go to the library to study but I decide to visit my friend John instead.

Females shouldnt be allowed to be teachers to male students, what can a foid even teach to a male?

It’s over for highechoolcels. Seriously though by the end of high school I just didn’t give a fuck anymore either

>not dropping out of highschool
pleb

That bitch is annoying. Ignore her to see her going insane.

I know how this feels. The substitutes, especially the ones trying to be cool with the Chads and Stacys for some reason, always love picking on the weakest link. Put up with that shit so much going through school.