Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story] Neetmaxxing at work

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
This year, I was dragged to the army I had no choice but to go as it is state forced and if I refuse I would be exiled.

In August, I did my basic military training until mid September, those days were tough as I am weak physically and I have no willpower or anything left in me since I am so used to being hopeless all the time due to the harsh reality of the things that I have no control over/of.

Anyways after done with the basic miltary training, I was out of the camp but still I had 1year and 5months left of army shit.

I was quite lucky on getting the better deal in the army tbh as I was chosen randomly to be some administrator for local town office.

I got to commute so that meant I would be able to go home everyday and rest on weekends and public holidays at my home, also I would not have been able to use .co in the battalions so this post will not exist in the first place if I am chosen as an average soldier/slave.

The first few weeks, I did lots of work and I missed my neet lifestyle very much.

So, this is when I came out with the idea of not doing any work at my workplace anymore in order to neetmax at my workplace, as there were no risk of getting fired at all as army service is about doing the time and not really giving a damn about the work imotbh, it is basically like prison you do your time that is all you need to, you don't need to work or do shit for anything or anybody.

Anyways, I had to do this test before executing this plan as I had to know if my co workers are cucks or not and yes after having few conversations about women, society, mindset and life it was no surprise that they were cucks, so i went on to carry out the plan right away after the result of my test.

So, first few weeks went smooth I was daydreaming at work doing nothing all I did was go to the workplace and eat lunch and come home, eventhough it was very boring still it is much better than having to do work for soyciety and contribute and getting your soul slowly get crushed day by day.

After, keep on doing nothing for another few weeks my co workers started to talk shit on me, of course I did not give a single fuck tbh, I acted like I cared but really it was just an act.

They even told the major about me not doing the work, but as I guessed it he couldn't really do anything to change the situation for me for the worse.

Now my co workers ignore me mostly but it is completely fine as I do not want to associate with cucks and normies anyways.

I have been neetmaxxing at work now for 3months and I think it will go until my last days as a sergeant until getting discharged finally.

Alas, my life is still very meaningless and boring but it is still better than having to work for real.

Last edited:
Forced army? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wish I had that :cryfeels: I need a six pack

Forced army? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Wish I had that :cryfeels: I need a six pack
you don't need to go to the army to get fit also all I do at my work is do almost next to nothing.
what i am trying to say is going to army doesn't get you fit especially those who work in front of a computer like average office worker.

I am MayoCel, not a Big fat Black cock Cel
Easier to get lean if you're a NEET. You can restrict calories and not have to worry about being tired at work or a physical job impeding your recovery.

Don't you have military prisons for not obeying orders?

Wait you are a sergeant? Mogs me. Do you get paid anything?

Wait you are a sergeant? Mogs me. Do you get paid anything?
I'm not a sergeant yet but i really don't give a damn about ranks tbh it is a stupid thing to have pride in. Also i get paid but it is very little compared to minimum wage in my country

At least that looks sort of stable as a plan, you have somewhere to work, you can rise in ranks/get a bigger salary etc. and have a decent life financially and a job.

It's much more confusing and scary being an actual neet, the future looks very scary from that perspective.

At least that looks sort of stable as a plan, you have somewhere to work, you can rise in ranks/get a bigger salary etc. and have a decent life financially and a job.

It's much more confusing and scary being an actual neet, the future looks very scary from that perspective.
I will be jobless in 1year and 1month now because i will discharged in early 2022, so I'm no better than you at all

Don't steal a tank...

Know the feels, was told that for most of my life plus other insults.