Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Story] Normie relationships hold no value whatsover

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
As incels, we're told... or atleast I was told that I wasn't mature enough for a relationship. That I didn't understand any of the things that went int a relationship.

I've been isolated for most of my life up untill a few years ago when I started gymmaxxing. ngl, my life improved drastically after that. But I also ended up talking to a lot of normies on life and other stuff. Keep in mind that these are all upper class liberal curry normies and not the bobs n vagane curry normies. So they resemble normies in the west more. Though I doubt it's any different from bourgeois normies. Because they seem to jump from relationship to relationship. Likewise with pajeets who just get down to the point.

Exhibit A)

I was talking with this guy who's a local musician. Now he works at some private company. Some normie paper-pusher job. He's shorter than me (I'm 5'9") but he's hair maxxed and marrie. He has those long hipster hairs. And we were just chilling. He mentioned that he's put on some wait. I asked him what the big deal was, since he's married. And he casually said "Yeah" but I'm not out of the game yet.

Exhibit B)

Different normie from them gym. We were talking about stuff and he said his friend is "dating a married 40 year." And he went on to say "Because she's fucking hot."

Exhibit C)

Same normie as Exhibit B... He said that anyone can get laid, and you just need to get her drunk. Eventually they'll get turned on.

Exhibit D)

A different normie. And tbh, this might be LARP cuz that guy is an idiot, and constantly brags about how he gets to have sex with his girlfriend. He said his therapist is a foid friend who does psychology and he tells her all his problems. "And then I fuck her in the ass."

It sounds like LARP, because this guy is fat. But he has money, so he might be dating below his status. He also might be dark triadmaxxed. But I asked "So... you're cheating on your girlfriend." He said he is. And I said "Wow, you're a asshole." And he said "No I'm not an asshole. YOur problem is that you treat them like actual human beings."

Is this life cellas?

What happened to true love?

Normies are always talking about how if they don't know the boyfriend or husband of the woman they want to fuck that they couldn't care less, she's fair game and "soccer has a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score".
Normies are the farthest thing from mature and responsible and respecting of other people's relationships otherwise women wouldn't be able to cheat so easily with other guys.

this is why i think that normies are closer to incels than they are to chads. yes they mog us but chad mogs the shit out of normies