Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Story of guy going from ugly to attractive

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I had bad acne from 11 years old till around 13. This was summer before 7th grade, til summer before 8th grade, puberty hit. Also being short to go with it. Some school mates teased me, naturally girls would “ewwww” me. Even my own siblings teased me. I went to the doctor for a physical, and this asshole sent me home with acne medication prescription instead. So you can see what kinda impressions strangers got.

I don’t have bad features, so it was just the acne ruining my life. I had a bunch of friends, got along with most school mates. I just want a looker for the time.

By the time I went back to school for 8th grade, most of my acne cleared and I shot up another 8 inches or so in height over summer, so I wasn’t the short pizza face anymore. I mean, I’m still short, but at the time, I had passed most my friends heights. This naturally boosted my confidence, girls started showing interest, and strangers didn’t give me the stares. I ended up hooking up one of id say top 5 hottest girls in school.

In high school, I’ve had a couple pretty girlfriends. Got into working out, so I had an athletic build. I had a job since 15, so I mean, it wasn’t too hard now to impress a girl.

How did it change me? It gave me an understanding of how it feels to be teased, called ugly, even by family. I hated life, everyday I wished a miracle would happen and If wake up with no acne. Id never ever tease anyone for having acne, or even skin conditions, its devastating. Im glad I was strong enough to still smile through that time, even though I hated life. It even affected me to the point that I hated being in school, I started rebelling, I was failing, barely moved on to the next grades.

It wasn’t that I’m stupid, I actually paid attention, could pass the tests, I just wouldn’t do homework. Teachers told me straight up they passed me only because they knew I was paying attention and not stupid, but they couldn’t give me any grades above a D because I never did homework. Plus I spent months everyday after school for 1.5 hours doing extra credit work.

I dropped out after 3 years in high school. I already had a job, I still didn’t like school, so I went on to work full time. Ive had a few jobs through the years, and good decent paying too. Even had been offered supervisor position at one. I became self employed 10 years ago in a career that I chose when I was 15, became a business owner little over 3 years ago.

17 years same girl, 4 kids, business owner, financially good. Life isn’t perfect, but I cant complain either. All my past experiences was/is my fuel to achieve. Im the first in my family to self employ and own a business.

But, I’ll always stick by this, don’t ever tease people that are physically unattractive due to things they cant control, especially children. You never know how they may be feeling. My own sister once saw me sitting watching tv, I had my hand on my chest neck area and was resting my chin on it, dunno why, just was, my sister says “what are you doing?” I said “Nothing, just watching tv, why?”. She says “Looks like you were choking yourself, thought you were killing yourself because nobody likes you”. I’ll never forget that. It was so casual how she said it, it wasn’t like she ran to me and tried to stop me.

I was 12 years old and I actually had thought of killing myself several times.

Cliffs
Girls say ewww to guy because he's ugly
He gets bullied a lot even by his own family
He becomes attractive
Girls start showing interest in him
All bullying stops
He starts having relationships
Life is a direct reflection of the way you look

Cliffs
Girls say ewww to guy because he's ugly
He gets bullied a lot even by his own family
He becomes attractive
Girls start showing interest in him
All bullying stops
He starts having relationships
Life is a direct reflection of the way you look

Based Acnecel ascension who gained 8 inches in height at 15..

Good for him tbh

Sexual validation is a very real motivator.. When will cucks understand.

that's why acnecels are fakecels, most of the time it's only acne holding them back while i never had acne but my bones are shit and i'm balding along with my mind being ruined

I believe we have created a system (money) that can make you relevant even when you are ugly.
Being able to make millions is more or less also just determined by RNG however.
Looking good is the easy way, making money is the hard way for success in life.
I mean there is nothing wrong with your life being a reflection of your looks as long as you are able to change them.
If you are born a midget then idk just rope man. Literally if you are tall and not crazy bottom 1% in everything else then you can easily make it.
Like this system works for most normies it just happens to be not be made for incel edgecases. This is why normies hate us because they project this principle that works for normies on us. :feelscry:

They still somehow cope by denying looks importance in life, when it's obvious

holy FUCK why couldn't I have had different parents :reeeeee:

that's why acnecels are fakecels, most of the time it's only acne holding them back while i never had acne but my bones are shit and i'm balding along with my mind being ruined
this and fatcels(who were never lean) too