Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of me and my foid friend

Sorry to hear about your experience, man.

Lol, why? You're still in highschool.
Get jewpills and looksmax.

:feelswhat:

As my friend circle evolved and changed, we eventually stopped being in the same circle, although we did greet each other when we saw each other on the street.
:chad::banhammer:

I can only imagine how many chads she dated.

Foid
Fren

Pick one.

You can still grew.

But see a doctor afap anyway for hormones.

Thanks for reading and I hope you don't mind this looks like it's written by a fucking Indian because I am really not in the mood but I have promised some lads to write about this. Thanks.
Does sound like a curry wrote this tbhngl. Are you curry?

Foids aren't your friends bro. What you described doesn't surprise me a bit coming from a foid.

Also, the thread's title reminds me of this:

So you've got a girl who was on the verge of tears because she found your gonna rope?fuck you this, is lowkey bragging.Why is a highschool kid even allowed in here? @i_am_i ban this faggot

I am blessed(or cursed) with having a friendship with a foid.

Males and foids can not be friends.

although we did greet each other when we saw each other on the street.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

So you've got a girl who was on the verge of tears
- On the verge of tears
- In disbelief

Pick one

why would u be friends with a hole? they are so boring. Only worth talking to if u have a chance to hump them afterwards tbh.

inb4 "this is why ur inkel"

Does sound like a curry wrote this tbhngl. Are you curry?
No. White lad. I can write good but I am really tired so I do not want to.

So you've got a girl who was on the verge of tears because she found your gonna rope?fuck you this, is lowkey bragging.Why is a highschool kid even allowed in here? @i_am_i ban this faggot
Well, she is my friend after all. Knows me for a long time.

why would u be friends with a hole? they are so boring. Only worth talking to if u have a chance to hump them afterwards tbh.

inb4 "this is why ur inkel"
IK but we share some interests.

dont bother befriending a foid or normie they have no loyalty and will abandon you at the first sign of trouble

She understands that I have no luck in love and tries to throw me over her friend. Ends miserably and due to her retarded compliance it ends even more miserably then it could have and I stop talking to her.
How did it go wrong?

loling hard at even remotely having foid friends as a incel

tf

In my opinion if she is trying to set you up with her friends then she is a unicorn.. a real female friend.

This has never happened to me and I'm prob 3x your age. I would continue to be friends with her if possible as long as you dont have romantic feelings that will put you In the "friend zone"

Last edited:
How did it go wrong?
I'm afraid of getting doxxed if I write excatly what happened. I'll maybe make a thread about it, IDK.

In my opinion if she is trying to set you up with her friends then she is a unicorn.. a real female friend.

This has never happened to me and I'm prob 3x your age. I would continue to be friends with her if possible as long as you dont have romantic feelings that will put you In the "friend zone"
I don't. She is cute and all but pretty much like a sister to me.