Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Story] People talked about discussing sex and having sex in my sex ed class

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Hi its me again,

I just left the tenth grade behind this year. During one of my history classes in that grade, we had to be in sex ed class for 2 days. During that period, I heard my classmates discussing about how they would talk to their friends about sex and how some landwhales said they used condoms before. It never began. Incels should not be allowed to take sex ed classes.

Replace sex ed with blackpill statistics.

I am leaving 10th grade in about 6 days

Luckily i never had such a thing

Luckily i never had such a thing

They even gave us bookmarks decorated with condoms JFL. I have a friend who is probably a bluepilled trucel-tier guy, and even he said the condom bookmarks were nasty and that he disposed of them. Unfortunately he moved away after the school year was over and I forgot to blackpill him and tell him about this site I feel so guilty somebody please kill me. :feelsrope: Also, he is so trucel girls insulted him back im elementary school for his looks. I would have stood up for my childhood friend but I was bluepilled back in elementary school so I did not help him. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sex ed in my class was in a thing called PSHE if I remember correctly and it just consisted of chads and normies snickering and giggling throughout it
Was painful as fuck

Sex ed in my class was in a thing called PSHE if I remember correctly and it just consisted of chads and normies snickering and giggling throughout it
Was painful as fuck

I felt exactly the same way. It feels like they are a different species with them since you cannot mate with their females. Not like a beta chicken in a room with alpha chickens, but rather the feeling of being a chicken in a room full of ducks.

Sex ed classes should be banned tbhngl

I made the mistake of telling people in a sociology class about lack of dating success and got lectured for not trying harder and now I lie about my social life

Last edited:
I made the mistake of telling people in a sociology class about lack of dating success and got lectured for not trying harder.

It is not about how hard you try, it is your toxic misogynistic personality you disgusting inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

There was only ever one sex-ed class when I went to school many moons ago. They showed a video, covering your first time and importance of using condoms ect.

In one part it was on about puberty and masturbating and everyone in class turned around, looked at me and laughed. As if to say, wanking is all I know and will know. It was brutal.

10th grade? Jesus fucking Christ, I'm on a forum full of toddlers.

a public highschool :feelsclown:
brutal man
from 7th grade all the way till the end of highschool i was homeschooled and went to charter school type things
never had sex ed

brutal man
from 7th grade all the way till the end of highschool i was homeschooled and went to charter school type things
never had sex ed

once homeschooling is banned it would be best to go offgrid :feelzez: homeschooling is based af