Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[story] That's it, women are officially the vilest creatures on earth

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
So a few weeks ago, I decided to message this one girl on POF who seemed to have a lot in common with me. While I usually lack any hope whatsoever, I thought "Why not? What have I got to lose?"

To my surprise, she messaged back and we hit it off right away! We liked the same stuff, we flirted with each-other and shared stories, she even asked me for my Facebook. I made the mistake of growing attached to her despite my initial prejudice against women, to the point where I began to wonder if I was wrong to judge an entire group based on the actions of a few.

And as you would have guessed; I was dead wrong.
I woke up this morning to find out she blocked me, not just on there but on Facebook as well - right in the middle of what I thought was an excellent conversation.

I feel like a fucking idiot, I promise I'll never allow myself to be used for validation ever again. Seriously guys, don't be cuck like me and get your hopes up - EVERY. LAST. FEMALE is a heartless snake who sees ugly men as nothing but trash.

I'm done trying, there's honestly no point when the results are always the same.

My hatred of women is reaching critical mass at this point. I've just truly grasped that they are opposed to our existence at a fundamental level, they are the root of so much strife in the lives of males and they are destroying our lives. My mom is probably one of the only ones I love, as the only ugly male a woman can love is their children.

MeToo just completely exposed them. They literally started a social movement just to kick ugly guys out of their jobs, ruin their lives, and completely ban them from any sort of sexual behavior. There is no reason with them, they are beasts who we can never trust.

An excellent conversasion mate indeed, who would have thought that a woman you know is emotional and physical would give a fuck about you through social media.

needs screenshots

Maybe it's time to make a diffERence.

mikepence said:
My hatred of women is reaching critical mass at this point. I've just truly grasped that they are opposed to our existence at a fundamental level, they are the root of so much strife in the lives of males and they are destroying our lives. My mom is probably one of the only ones I love, as the only ugly male a woman can love is their children.

MeToo just completely exposed them. They literally started a social movement just to kick ugly guys out of their jobs, ruin their lives, and completely ban them from any sort of sexual behavior. There is no reason with them, they are beasts who we can never trust.
Same here man, you're completely right. (I feel the same way about my mom)
Our entire existence is an offense to them, they want us gone from this world.

existentialhack said:
needs screenshots
I'd gladly post some but they all disappear once somebody blocks you.
I made a new account and confronted her about it, we'll see where that goes. (She'll probably just block me again)

AWALT is proven by none other than women themselves

hey dummy :)

did you happen to make a bunch of misogynistic evil garbage show up on that poor chicks newsfeed? maybe she realized you thought of her as less than human and decided she actually cared about her safety.

food for thought
try acting like a person it works ;) ;) ;)

Woman have no emotions for unattractive men.
When she blocked you she felt nothing, while you felt a great and heartbreaking pain.
All ways remember that.

☭♀marxs_pan_qt said:
did you happen to make a bunch of misogynistic evil garbage show up on that poor chicks newsfeed? maybe she realized you thought of her as less than human and decided she actually cared about her safety.
food for thought

Why don't you kill yourself you fucking norman cunt redditor faggot

☭♀marxs_pan_qt said:

food for thought

NC is looking like a more valid option everyday

The Blackpill of the highest order is when you realize that women really can be compassionate, caring creatures, they would get you stomped out without question, the creep, the probable rapist, the failure by other men, who in turn could protect their offspring, the little creeper, thr future failure

Minjaze said:
Same here man, you're completely right. (I feel the same way about my mom)
Our entire existence is an offense to them, they want us gone from this world.

I'd gladly post some but they all disappear once somebody blocks you.
I made a new account and confronted her about it, we'll see where that goes. (She'll probably just block me again)

Messages don't disappear on Facebook? Yeah, I wish people would take the time to screenshot their sad little tales. It's more interesting and real that way.

Shit dude lol. That's suicide. Do not do that.

☭♀marxs_pan_qt said:

food for thought

You alright there

☭♀marxs_pan_qt said:

food for thought
Go away you fucking cucktears dumbass.

I did act like a person, there's nothing I said that was misogynistic in the slightest. (I wanted to form a genuine connection with her and tried to be as respectful as possible)

This is why I stopped trying. And normies always say, "your special someone is out there" or "there's someone for everyone" Bullshit all women like the same kind of men

Yeah man, she just used you for emotional validation. Once her emotional needs were satiated by you, she blocked you. She no longer needed you. She now needs some other, better looking guy, for a relationship.

Damn. Sorry to hear this. I also know it's truly over and believe femails are the worst creatures ever. I still cannot help but try though :'(

existentialhack said:
Messages don't disappear on Facebook? Yeah, I wish people would take the time to screenshot their sad little tales. It's more interesting and real that way.

Shit dude lol. That's suicide. Do not do that.
We didn't message on Facebook, I added her yesterday night before  I went to bed. 
It certainly is, I could see a whole thread on here dedicated to that.

You deserve this for even thinking you can escape inceldom. Just GIVE UP. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

I had a tinder match yesterday and didn't bother messaging because I thought to myself "nah, this is most probably an accident, she'll unmatch". I checked back an hour later, and sure enough, I was right. She unmatched.

And thus, I lost nothing.

☭♀marxs_pan_qt said:

food for thought

You cucktears Marxists seem to falsely believe that we cannot control our "evil" and "misogynistic" emotions when speaking to a femoid, either in public or online.

KyloRen said:
Yeah man, she just used you for emotional validation. Once her emotional needs were satiated by you, she blocked you. She no longer needed you. She now needs some other, better looking guy, for a relationship.
You've hit the nail right on the head man, I was essentially an emotional tampon that was only good until Chad came along. 
Women are fucking sociopaths, you'd have to be one if you only see another human being as a tool.

Zielony4 said:
Damn. Sorry to hear this. I also know it's truly over and believe femails are the worst creatures ever. I still cannot help but try though :'(
Thanks man, glad you can relate.
It's hard not to delude yourself become hopeful, deep down that desire to escape never truly goes away.

kkt6 said:
You deserve this for even thinking you can escape inceldom. Just GIVE UP. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

I had a tinder match yesterday and didn't bother messaging because I thought to myself "nah, this is most probably an accident, she'll unmatch". I checked back an hour later, and sure enough, I was right. She unmatched.

And thus, I lost nothing.
I honestly do, should have known better after so many years of rejection.

You know it's over when you can predict things like that in advance, such is the life of an absolute subhuman.

Minjaze said:
Thanks man, glad you can relate.
It's hard not to delude yourself become hopeful, deep down that desire to escape never truly goes away.

Of course I can relate. Remember my old reddit accounts? All the women who rejected me? Our entire sub experience blackpills just by having me there :'(

It's no use. You only need 2 things in life: Yourself and a Rope

Don't quote infiltrators, just report and move along. They want attention, to get a reaction. We are above that shit. Just put the trash in the bag and the mod team will take it out.

kdv8Se1.gif

blickpall said:
Don't quote infiltrators, just report and move along. They want attention, to get a reaction. We are above that shit. Just put the trash in the bag and the mod team will take it out.

kdv8Se1.gif

Good question tbh. OP could have had some Incel-esque stuff on his Facebook and she may have history-checked him.

Females aren't for talking, they're for fucking.

It was probably a he, when I am catfishing I just stop talking to ppl out of nowhere because I am busy.

Don’t take it personally

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
It was probably a he, when I am catfishing I just stop  talking to ppl out of nowhere because I am busy.

Don’t take it personally
I've reverse searched the profile pic and nothing came up.
She also has a number of friends on Facebook (which she's had for years) along with loads of pictures of both her and her friends.

Either it's legit or this is the most elaborate catfish of all time.

Minjaze said:
So a few weeks ago, I decided to message this one girl on POF who seemed to have a lot in common with me. While I usually lack any hope whatsoever, I thought "Why not? What have I got to lose?"

To my surprise, she messaged back and we hit it off right away! We liked the same stuff, we flirted with each-other and shared stories, she even asked me for my Facebook. I made the mistake of growing attached to her despite my initial prejudice against women, to the point where I began to wonder if I was wrong to judge an entire group based on the actions of a few.

And as you would have guessed; I was dead wrong.
I woke up this morning to find out she blocked me, not just on there but on Facebook as well - right in the middle of what I thought was an excellent conversation.

I feel like a fucking idiot, I promise I'll never allow myself to be used for validation ever again. Seriously guys, don't be cuck like me and get your hopes up - EVERY. LAST. FEMALE is a heartless snake who sees ugly men as nothing but trash.

I'm done trying, there's honestly no point when the results are always the same.

I'm truly sorry this happened to you (again).  Has it occurred to you to question what she might have found on your Facebook that she found offensive? I met lots of guys online when I was single and generally didn't know why some decided to end our conversations. One can only guess, but it is counterproductive to get all mad. If they don't feel that you are a good match for them, then that's it. Of course it would be nicer for people to politely say "thanks for the time spent but I don't think we are a good match and I'm moving on."   But too many (male and female) just slam the door. It is rude and cowardly but common. Deciding that all women are heartless is as unfair to yourself as it is to women. Once you take on that angry attitude you only make yourself less attractive. Instead of blaming women for your loneliness, how about looking at what you do that might be sabotaging your success with them? Have you learned how to be a friend to any woman? Nobody wants a friend or lover who blames others for their failures. My boyfriend isn't buff, isn't wealthy, isn't college educated (I am), works a blue collar job who works a lot of hours so he doesn't have much time for dating and doesn't spend lots of money because he is smart enough to be saving for his eventual retirement. For cultural and financial reasons he shares a home with his mom, and he is kind of shy until he gets to know a person. Lots of women decided he wasn't what they were looking for. I gave him a shot because he showed me genuine respect, kindness, interest in my life, and had a friendly, honest smile. I got only good vibes from him. He doesn't blame others when things go badly. He doesn't see women (or the world) as owing him anything. I didn't think our relationship would get serious and last because of some big differences between us, but we've been together 7 years now and are totally committed.  He would not be in a relationship today with a woman he loves if he had your sour-puss attitude. I encourage you to look within to see what it is that makes you unattractive to women. Seek counseling to work out your anger and disappointment so that you can enter your next conversation with a potential partner with an open mind. Best of luck to you.

If you trying to approach woman, you have to have the thug mentally. No emotions at all. See them as a cum bucket, nothing besides that.
LTR in modern day is pure fantasy.

if you message a woman first in online dating, you failed and you're ugly as fuck

Pasteleiro said:
If you trying to approach woman, you have to have the thug mentally. No emotions at all. See them as a cum bucket, nothing besides that.
LTR in modern day is pure fantasy.

Crustaciouse said:
Woman have no emotions for unattractive men.
When she blocked you she felt nothing, while you felt a great and heartbreaking pain.
All ways remember that.

this x 10