Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story] Ugly foids dreams and hopes crushed by based chad

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
Theres a "girl" in my class (if you can even call it that) that had a gigantic crush on a Chad in my grade.
She looks like my asshole after violent diarrhoea and if she was a man, she would be incel 100%.
She basicially looks like a man, ngl. When I first came to that new grade, i thought she was a boy.
She was chasing and crushing on one Chad in my class. Everybody hates her and shes only "friends" with people because shes in a sports team with a stacey in my class.
Eventually, the Chad just went for the bitch group in our grade consisting of 4/10 - 7/10 foids
He will fuck all of these whores pretty soon I reckon but that's not the point.
The point is that this super ugly foid got rejected and laughed at publicly, she cried and ran off and now sits alone all the time.
Guys, it's so good to see her in such pain and with no friends, its unbelievable.
She called me an ugly fat pig once but I'm basically immune to that by now so it's nice to see her getting what she deserves.
Call me a volcel but id never ever sleep with or touch that beast of a foid because shes just so ugly and looks like a man.
She sits alone in class and in the breaks which brings tears of joy into my eyes.
Great week, God damn!

If only this happened more often

Damn I wish i was there. go and laugh at her face

Its good for man to look like man, but when ugly femoid looks like men-its better to pour gasoline on that creature and set on fire

Nice. Fuck ugly delusional holes :feelsokman:

Based and
. Bitch got what was coming. These hogbeasts need to know their place in the looks hierarchy. Now she sits alone mocked and laughed at by everyone. Best thing I've heard all day.

Theres a "girl" in my class (if you can even call it that) that had a gigantic crush on a Chad in my grade.
She looks like my asshole after violent diarrhoea and if she was a man, she would be incel 100%.
She basicially looks like a man, ngl. When I first came to that new grade, i thought she was a boy.
She was chasing and crushing on one Chad in my class. Everybody hates her and shes only "friends" with people because shes in a sports team with a stacey in my class.
Eventually, the Chad just went for the bitch group in our grade consisting of 4/10 - 7/10 foids
The point is that this super ugly foid got rejected and laughed at publicly, she cried and ran off and now sits alone all the time.
Guys, it's so good to see her in such pain and with no friends, its unbelievable.
She called me an ugly fat pig once but I'm basically immune to that by now so it's nice to see her getting what she deserves.
Call me a volcel but id never ever sleep with or touch that beast of a foid because shes just so ugly and looks like a man.
She sits alone in class and in the breaks which brings tears of joy into my eyes.
Great week, God damn!
This is lifefuel ngl, also I won't call you volcel for not fucking a transgender looking creature

[LifeFuel]
Ugly foids always behave like cunts.

update if she slits her wrists.
she will bleed icecream fudge and tyrone cum

post pics
i dont have any and she doesnt upload anything bc she looks like shit so sorry guys
lifefuel tbhtbh

damn man that's brutal
you should try to lose weight though (if that's what's keeping you incel)
or mister enkoumaxxing, ofc
https://nhentai.net/g/260527/
yeah, im on it
im loosing a good amount of weight bit by bit each week but and i already got some good tips on here, im open for more tips tho

i dont have any and she doesnt upload anything bc she looks like shit so sorry guys
- Quest Updated.
"Take sneak pics in class".

Do it or you're a faggot.

Based Chad, you should thank/congratulate him for not enabling hypergamy and giving validation to foids out of his league, especially this bitch.

Great week, God damn!
Will probably go on to be a politician citing Hilary as an inspiration or a judge giving the ol' preferential bias.

update if she slits her wrists.
she will bleed icecream fudge and tyrone cum
Tbh

OP give her some wrist cutting advice as well:
Sideways for attention and lengthways for results.

glad that she's suffering

Jesus man, that's brutal.

That's pretty amusing.