Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Story] [Venting] I'm a poor little curry boy :(

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was born into an upper-middle class family in curryland.
Spent my childhood in the UK.
Came back to curryland and never fit in since.
My school was in a bad district and most people were from Ghettos.
Got bullied by all the chadlites and chads.
My only relief came from books and video games.
But my commie father never liked me getting into them.
He confiscated the stuff I like to read and forced me to read communist literature.
My older brother is autistic, so whenever I asked for something, I was told that my autistic brother never asked for anything expensive.
Bullying got worse when I was 11.
Got sent to the student psychologist multiple times and they told my parents to have me medicated.
I had extreme anxiety for years and couldn't even speak to foids.
I coped by telling everyone that foids are gross and I don't like them.
Had a few oneitises over the years, but they turned me down.
I didn't even have a console or a proper pc to cope with vidya.
I played emulated Genesis games and pre-2005 games.
I didn't even have a phone until I was a 16, everyone else had one at 11, and the one I had wasn't even android.
My parents sent me to a faith school at 17.
It was full religous bourgeoisie curries who didn't like any of the stuff I did.
As a way to rebel, I turned to atheism and became a bluepilled beta cuck.
Got into trouble at faith school for atheist-postmaxxing.
Bullies from my former school bullied me when they saw me in the streets.
I befriended some foids, weebs and otakus over the interwebs because of my bluepilldom.
I finished schooling and got superdepressed over and fat over having lost my entire childhood to bullying and religous curries.
I kept simping for this one SJW feminazi foid.
She became my oneitis because there was genuine care and chemistry between us.
But she chose a narcicistic chadpreet over me, who dates outside of his religion so he can pump, gold dig and dump.
I got redpilled and began looksmaxxing.
Oneitis came back to me when chadpreet dumped her. For a while it looked like I was finally gonna get my oneitis.
But she went back to Chadpreet the moment he said he wants her back. JFL, She wasn't even his looksmatch.
Went to therapy, got over oneitis and became a social buttefly. Completely got rid of anxiety. Still remained a KHHV. But started getting invited to parties.
Former oneitis came back said Chadpreet dumped her. I checked. Chadpreet is now dating a 8-9/10. Again outside his religion.
Former oneitis told me that she wants us to be friends. I told her to fuck off.
Finally finished college after struggling for years. I failed an entire semester because I was sad about oneitis.
I kept looksmaxxing, but I started to lose hair.
My curry mother told me to eat more. When that didn't help, she made do ayurvedic shit. Which probably worsened my hairloss.
Finally started doing PRP, but I have feeling it's too late.

Fast forward to today...
Former oneitis is making cringey feminist art and cheering TITS OUT FOR BLM on instagram.
Said Chadpreet is working at one of the few decent companies in the city. It was one of the few places I had my eyes applying for, and now I can never apply there, and work with a piece of mind.
My degree is completely useless because they didn't teach us anything beyond a few outdated programming concepts.
The only jobs I've been able to get are ones where they pay minimum wage and expect professional results in things I've never done before.

Only lifefuel is that I'm finishing up a hobbymaxxing project these days, and it might help me ascend.

Last edited:
d55eu4c-cd5ba91d-6add-4ba0-bbf9-69127cfc92e8.gif

He confiscated the stuff I like to read and forced me to read communist literature.
My older brother is autistic, so whenever I asked for something, I was told that my autistic brother never asked for anything expensive.
Got sent to the student psychologist multiple times and they told my parents to have me medicated.
I didn't even have a phone until I was a 16, everyone else had one at 11, and the one I had wasn't even android.
It was full religous bourgeoisie curries who didn't like any of the stuff I did.
I befriended some foids, weebs and otakus over the interwebs because of my bluepilldom.
I finished schooling and got superdepressed over and fat over having lost my entire childhood to bullying and religous curries.
But she chose a narcicistic chadpreet over me, who dates outside of his religion so he can pump, gold dig and dump.
Oneitis came back to me when chadpreet dumped her. For a while it looked like I was finally gonna get my oneitis.
But she went back to Chadpreet the moment he said he wants her back. JFL, She wasn't even his looksmatch.
Went to therapy, got over oneitis and became a social buttefly. Completely got rid of anxiety. Still remained a KHHV. But started getting invited to parties.
Former oneitis came back said Chadpreet dumped her. I checked. Chadpreet is now dating a 8-9/10. Again outside his religion.
Finally finished college after struggling for years. I failed an entire semester because I was sad about oneitis.
My curry mother told me to eat more. When that didn't help, she made do ayurvedic shit. Which probably worsened my hairloss.

Fast forward to today...
Former oneitis is making cringey feminist art and cheering TITS OUT FOR BLM on instagram.
Said Chadpreet is working at one of the few decent companies in the city. It was one of the few places I had my eyes applying for, and now I can never apply there, and work with a piece of mind.
My degree is completely useless because they didn't teach us anything beyond a few outdated programming concepts.
The only jobs I've been able to get are ones where they pay minimum wage and expect professional results in things I've never done before.

Only lifefuel is that I'm finishing up a hobbymaxxing project these days, and it might help me ascend.

Required reading for people who tell ethnics to "go back to their own county" when they were born in western countries and not their "homeland"

Shit this sounds way worse than my life. Sorry man you didn't deserve any of this :feelsbadman:

He confiscated the stuff I like to read and forced me to read communist literature
This sounded meme tier tbh

Damn bro, at least your know about the blackpill now, flushed thoses bluepilled lies down the drain, and told your onitis that was using you as an emotional tampon to fuck off. I am proud of you op.

Damn bro, at least your know about the blackpill now, flushed thoses bluepilled lies down the drain, and told your onitis that was using you as an emotional tampon to fuck off. I am proud of you op.
Arigato Gozaimasu

Fast forward to today...

Well, at least you told that whore to fuck off.
Just go for that company if it's the biggest, who care if the other dude is in there.
And hobbying it great, work is just slavery and being a cog in a machine anyways.
If you are good enough at your hobby, maybe you can eventually make a career out of it, who knows.

Required reading for people who tell ethnics to "go back to their own county" when they were born in western countries and not their "homeland"
it never began for outcastcels, you end up being niche and everyone starts hating you for deviating from the dumb masses.

Fast forward to today...

OP I understand and wholly sympathise with your issue considering it's similar to me with interests and stuff, at least you told that cunt to shut her mouth.

ur commie father should get u a gf

You live in curryland. You can easily arrangedmarriagemax. Ask your parents to find you a girl.

So you only tried with 1 girl your whole life? Did you also do many approaches and other attempts?

Brutal. Don't ever try with anyone else ever again

I can empthize with your situation. Especially the bullying and never fitting in part. I went to school with these upper middle class richfags whose life and lifestyle I could never relate with. I didn't fit in with the popular kids, the normies or even the incels. I did not share the common interests in electronics, girls, sports etc. Coming from a strict household where fun is banned has that effect. You do seem to have better social life and interaction with foids than me though. And yes, nowadays all curryfoids are non virgin whores.
Bro wtf :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

INDIA = INCEL LAND IN ASIA
NO ESCAPE, NO RESPAWN, NO ACCENT, NO MONEYMAXXING NOTHIN CAN SAVE YOU

What religion are you?

What religion was the Chadpreet and what religion are you and your oneitis