Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Story] watched a movie in class. it was fucking brutal

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
old fashion movie about girl in an abusive/toxic relation ship. everyone in my class expects the abuser to be some ugly fuck. 5 min into the movie, we meet the abuser. its this buff hollywood chad.

all the girls in my class start going buck fucking wild. they basically start catcalling the fucking screen. "teehee its not an abusive relationship, its just how they show their love". all of a sudden he can do no wrong. the guys in our class either put on the most pathetic half-smile accepting defeat and the attractive guys just laugh it off and start making jokes about how infatuated the girls are.
other guy in the movie starts talking to another girl and hes basically a 50s incel (nw3, lives with mom, single, weak social skills) and all the girls call him creepy cuz he cares. the teacher even goes out of her way to tell the class she wouldnt date him.
later on, one girl who might be 2/10 (her teeth are so yellow everyone called her "the sun" until she cried one day) starts talking about how hot he is and how nice his back is. a bluepilled friend goes "hey becky, what about newbiecel's back". she laughs to make sure i know how disgusting i am to her and goes "thats disgusting". everyone chuckles and goes back on their day.

i wanted to mock everything about her from how her leg hair mogs me, her teeth are yellowmaxxed, and her 8 ball skull, but i didnt cuz double standard.

thank god that i dropped out i couldnt even imagine watching this piece of shit of a movie with my own classmates

I hate when people make comments during movies

You should've gone home before the movie started.

Same. It triggers my autism when people speak during movies.
normies can't stop making comments on everything,like we fucking care

Are you a youngcel?

I wouldn't have put up with that.

@newbiecel name of the movie?

i wanted to mock everything about her from how her leg hair mogs me, her teeth are yellowmaxxed, and her 8 ball skull, but i didnt cuz double standard.
stop being a fucking :soy: and stand up for yourself ffs

do you value it that much to the point letting yourself be publicly humiliated?
I still get to fight back, but i usually have to choose my battles wisely.

the guys in our class either put on the most pathetic half-smile accepting defeat and the attractive guys just laugh it off and start making jokes about how infatuated the girls are.
Sounds about right

What excuse is there for that behavior? What bitches honestly.

Had to watch romeo and Juliet in school.

Looks like a street car name desire, which is another one I had to watch.

I am glad I was home schooled now and didn't have to put up with that high school shit. I ain't going to university at all, I want to stay the fuck away from these foids at all cost, they are retarded.

old fashion movie about girl in an abusive/toxic relation ship. everyone in my class expects the abuser to be some ugly fuck. 5 min into the movie, we meet the abuser. its this buff hollywood chad.
View attachment 87210
all the girls in my class start going buck fucking wild. they basically start catcalling the fucking screen. "teehee its not an abusive relationship, its just how they show their love". all of a sudden he can do no wrong. the guys in our class either put on the most pathetic half-smile accepting defeat and the attractive guys just laugh it off and start making jokes about how infatuated the girls are.
other guy in the movie starts talking to another girl and hes basically a 50s incel (nw3, lives with mom, single, weak social skills) and all the girls call him creepy cuz he cares. the teacher even goes out of her way to tell the class she wouldnt date him.
later on, one girl who might be 2/10 (her teeth are so yellow everyone called her "the sun" until she cried one day) starts talking about how hot he is and how nice his back is. a bluepilled friend goes "hey becky, what about newbiecel's back". she laughs to make sure i know how disgusting i am to her and goes "thats disgusting". everyone chuckles and goes back on their day.

Cancerous social conditioning. If you're good looking, every negative thing you do MUST be because of a TOTALLY relatable reason. If you're not good looking and you so much as GLANCE at a girl, you're a minimum of creepy.

On the BRIGHT side, if more serial killers are played by good looking guys we might see an increase of retarded females becoming victims of natural selection. ‍:feelsthink:

Is that James Dean?

He was a Chad before a Chad even became a thing.

Thanks op.

Sounds like a fun movie.
(Except for the Chad part)

Thanks op.

Sounds like a fun movie.
(Except for the Chad part)
That's Marlon Brando in the pic he had some good movies like "The Wild One"

Nothing is abuse if you're good looking enough.

Was the movie On the Waterfront?

I remember in high school we were watching a Holocaust movie and during one brutal scene a nigger started laughing. The fat cow teacher stopped the movie and lectured the whole class rather than the one nigger that laughed.

That school needs a shooting.

Well, personality is everything

That's Marlon Brando in the pic he had some good movies like "The Wild One"
He could have been a contender!

I have a "buddy" (jfl) that loves them old movies. He says he likes the "atmosphere" and way they did things.

The only “Just Be X” theory that is true is Just Be Chad.

jfl I'd walk out of class and come back later

Who keeps resurrecting these old threads for anyway?