Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Straight from the whore's mouth

that's their true nature, absolute disgusting toilets

So some redditor just took his name and larped as him?, seems really odd to pick such an obscure user
It's not that, it's that name I am Jack's Broken heart is a bit more common than you realize, after a google search I learned "I Am Jack's" is a phrase to mean something. Sort of like the It's over 9000 meme to describe something, you say I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge is to entail you want revenge or I am Jack's Ragin Bile Duct to describe one being Jealous etc. I'm assuming I Am Jack's Broken Heart speaks for itself on being heartbroken. That explains the redditor and the user here. I think you should remove @IamJacksBrokenHeart from your ignore list if you hadn't already, due to the misunderstanding.

THEY ALL ARE LIVING THE AVERAGE MAN'S DREAM LIFE
That's true, in the same way it's true that I'm living an average dog's dream life. Yeah, see, I have unlimited access to tennis balls and I can go for walks and go to the park any time I like.

But of course, that doesn't make me happy because I'm not a dog. And I don't think availability of sex necessarily makes women happy ...because they're not men. Of course there are exceptions, but for most of them, I think promiscuity leaves them feeling used (because they are being used - chad uses them and discards them like a kleenex)

I think the women in FDS are mostly unhappy. They want to be in a committed long-term relationship (with a top-tier chad, of course). They can get sex from those men (or at least, they could with they were younger - for sure they've all had sex with chads) but they cannot get commitment, and it drives them crazy.

One day we will strip you of rights and put you back in your place.

That's true, in the same way it's true that I'm living an average dog's dream life. Yeah, see, I have unlimited access to tennis balls and I can go for walks and go to the park any time I like.

But of course, that doesn't make me happy because I'm not a dog. And I don't think availability of sex necessarily makes women happy ...because they're not men. Of course there are exceptions, but for most of them, I think promiscuity leaves them feeling used (because they are being used - chad uses them and discards them like a kleenex)

I think the women in FDS are mostly unhappy. They want to be in a committed long-term relationship (with a top-tier chad, of course). They can get sex from those men (or at least, they could with they were younger - for sure they've all had sex with chads) but they cannot get commitment, and it drives them crazy.
You're right, and the crazy thing is, they COULD get commitment with their looksmatch, they just choose not too because they want chad only. All their misery is self-inflicted.

And I don't think availability of sex necessarily makes women happy ...because they're not men.

Cope this is more red pill bro science bullshit, you might as well say women don't actually have orgasms and they aren't as visual as men, we all know this BS is false

Sex does make women happy, its just that nothing is really good enough for them they'll always want more

Like I just told @Lv99_BixNood (and this seems to be a trend with incels today):
Again, its funny how the things we know to be true about women shift based on the argument one wants to make

In another thread you'll be saying how women have unrealistic standards and love to complain, yet for someone reason you don't take that into account hair, NOW WHEN ITS CONVENIENT TO YOUR ARGUMENT THEIR COMPLAINTS AND STANDARDS ARE VALID AND THEY ARE DEFINITELY ARE "SUFFERING" OR "MISERABLE"

Its like you guys have no consistency, your perspective changes based on the narrative you are currently trying to argue

I don't know how much simpler I can explain this:
WOMEN BEING HAPPY DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY STOP BEING WOMEN (ALWAYS WANTING MORE AND ALMOST NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH)

When have you ever known women to not be complainers and whiners?

Now all of a sudden their complaints and whining is valid and are definitely signifiers that they are "suffering"

Under any other context you'd be saying they are just being childish and picky and trying to get more, but NOW it just so happens for this argument it means they aren't happy

Well look at that lol, I'll see you soon in some future thread where you are saying the EXACT OPPOSITE

It's not that, it's that name I am Jack's Broken heart is a bit more common than you realize, after a google search I learned "I Am Jack's" is a phrase to mean something. Sort of like the It's over 9000 meme to describe something, you say I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge is to entail you want revenge or I am Jack's Ragin Bile Duct to describe one being Jealous etc. I'm assuming I Am Jack's Broken Heart speaks for itself on being heartbroken. That explains the redditor and the user here. I think you should remove @IamJacksBrokenHeart from your ignore list if you hadn't already, due to the misunderstanding.

I didn't bother blocking him because he was banned, @IamJacksBrokenHeart , next time don't pick a reddit tier name lol

Last edited:
When have you ever known women to not be complainers and whiners?

Now all of a sudden their complaints and whining is valid and are definitely signifiers that they are "suffering"

Under any other context you'd be saying they are just being childish and picky and trying to get more, but NOW it just so happens for this argument it means they aren't happy
That's not mutually exclusive. Their whining is unreasonable because they only go for Chad when they could easily get their looksmatch to commit. They're suffering from their own entitlement and greed. So yes they "suffer" and no their complaints are not valid.

Happiness and unhappiness are relative, see Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Even Hollywood actors who have everything still find reasons to be unhappy and kill themselves. So just because women have objectively better lives than us doesn't mean they are happy. In case of fds they are certainly not happy else they wouldn't spend all their time online seething about how men don't commit to them.

They're suffering from their own entitlement and greed. So yes they "suffer" and no their complaints are not valid.

JFL by that logic we can no longer argue that women don't have hard lives or that women don't know real depression, etc, because your argument amounts to "everything is relative"

If everything is relative, then there is no meaning to any of this at all, talking about the "suffering of inceldom" means nothing because "those women are suffering too because they can't get Chad", and you nor I is in any place to argue that their suffering isn't equal to or exceeding ours, since its all relative, and their yearning for Chad could feel just as bad as our yearning for any woman period

Your argument renders any distinction between male and female suffering pointless, or any suffering between Chad and regular men

Its a ridiculous slippery slope

Whats the point in calling anybody a fakecel then, that "fakecel" is "suffering too" am I right? :feelskek:

How the fuck do you know him not having a stacey GF from his perspective doesn't feel as bad as you being KHHV virgin huh?

Your argument is seriously the largest pile of bullshit I've seen on this site, if everything is relative then there's no point in gate keeping anyone other than some arbitrary bullshit reason you'd come up with

All those phrases about women playing on tutorial mode, nope that's not true, it just seems that way from our perspective, but relative to the women, from their perspective, they are suffering a lot when they aren't fucking Chad, so they are playing "THEIR OWN HARD MODE"

Sorry dude, I'm not arguing this bullshit further, you render any argument pointless once you go into the "its all relative" territory

HAPPINESS HAS TO BE DISTINGUISHED FROM UNGRATEFULNESS

THESE WOMEN ARE HAPPY BUT THEY ARE ALSO UNGRATEFUL

YOUR ARGUMENT THAT THEY AREN'T HAPPY DUE TO RELATIVE STANDARDS MAKES ANY SEPARATION POINTLESS AND ARBITRARY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T MEASURE THEIR HAPPINESS SO YOU CAN'T ARGUE THAT THEY AREN'T SUFFERING WORSE THAN WE ARE

Last edited: