Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Straight males are a scapegoat while forced LBGT agendas and 11 year old tranny strippers are shoved down our throats

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Believing that women do bad things or that young women are best because they are less likely to have retard babies makes us evil.

But reddit, the media, and mentally ill tranny faggots trying to shove LBGT pedo shit down our throats is perfectly moral and okay.

Clown world indeed. I have no problem with leftists or LBGT groups until they started attacking anyone who wasn't actively supporting them and trying to silence / imprison anyone who doesn't agree to let them fuck child tranny strippers or to have white male kids turned into trannies at a young age.

Fuck this shit.

its literally fucked up. desmond are what his name is is being brainwashed by his stupid whore mother

LOL i havent thought of lbgt vs straight in so long just bc of how disconnected i feel from all relationships

The media is at fault for this.

If someone in the late night cycle would just take a stand against this whole Desmond thing, I'd be happy. You cannot sexualize a child like that. That's basic.

They unironically think an 8 yo kid should be able to "decide" (more like being brainwashed) that he/she is of the opposite sex and start taking hormones that will fuck their development permanently. Soon after, they can even do permanent body mutilation (cutting tits/dick off) and everything is ok.

Meanwhile, 15 year olds can't consent to peck kissing an adult. Hell, they're pushing it even further, now even legal adults can't be in relationships with older people because that too is being pushed as pedophilia now.

But for wanting to look at 13 years old non-tranny girl stripper white hetero male is called "pedo"

Just take a look at Inceltears.

They're constantly condemning shit like early 20s people dating 17 yos (even if above AoC), 20 yo people dating 30 yos, etc.

Just take a look at Inceltears.

They're constantly condemning shit like early 20s people dating 17 yos (even if above AoC), 20 yo people dating 30 yos, etc.
Opinions of normies mean nothing to me.Society has little grasp of reality,It's like asking a soulless basic bitch something.They have no opinions.They just listen to what the next guy says and repeat.

Opinions of normies mean nothing to me.Society has little grasp of reality,It's like asking a soulless basic bitch something.They have no opinions.They just listen to what the next guy says and repeat.
I fully agree that you shouldn't listen to what normies say, but the problem is that women are NPC sponges that follow the status quo blindly. So when that kind of shit becomes the status quo, they tend to follow it.

For example, when I went with my friend to an animecon, girls around 15 reacted pretty badly to us even though he's good-looking and I was as good-looking as I can because of my cosplay covering my baldness.

15 is above AoC here, but the culture has already shifted in a way that it's not really acceptable that a 20 something guy dates a 15 yo foid, especially among the middle to higher classes.

Just one word, society.

Wait a minute.

11 year old tranny strippers?

Is this real?

Some trannies are actually good looking pretty boys and chads that I'd kill to have their physical traits yet they give it all up just to suck another man's D... Fuck my fuckin life.

They unironically think an 8 yo kid should be able to "decide" (more like being brainwashed) that he/she is of the opposite sex and start taking hormones that will fuck their development permanently. Soon after, they can even do permanent body mutilation (cutting tits/dick off) and everything is ok.

Meanwhile, 15 year olds can't consent to peck kissing an adult. Hell, they're pushing it even further, now even legal adults can't be in relationships with older people because that too is being pushed as pedophilia now.
soon 30+ will be the age of consent