Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strange way teachers treat me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My teacher was going round everyone in class if they done hw and had a go at everyone who didn't. Comes to Me and I haven't done it so he just says 'ok' and moves on to next person

I had many incidences where me and other person do something wrong and the other person told off and I'm just ignored.

Am I too ugly for him to even tell me off or punish me? I genuinely would've preferred it if he did and treated me like everyone else.

any1else have dis

Brutal as fuck. All i gotta say

Just make teachers be afraid of you theory

Do you look dom?

Maybe you shouldn't have lifted him?

Just make teachers be afraid of you theory

Do you look dom?
Don't know what Dom means. Maybe a greycel thing not knowing what that means or I'm low iq. No way he's afraid of me. Im small and have beta face

Maybe you shouldn't have lifted him?
I don't know what that means

he wants to fuck

Don't know what Dom means. Maybe a greycel thing not knowing what that means or I'm low iq. No way he's afraid of me. Im small and have beta face
It means "dominant". But you answered later. So you look low t and beta? Brutal.

Lifting is when you lift things.

(A gymcel cope term.)

Sometimes a word means exactly what it seems.
My general knowledge is shit cuz of being ostracized. I have to talk to normies everyday and they always saying new words Ive never heard of so I have to look at urban dictionary so I thought it was another one of those words.

My general knowledge is shit cuz of being ostracized. I have to talk to normies everyday and they always saying new words Ive never heard of so I have to look at urban dictionary so I thought it was another one of those words.
Try to zenmaxx, and just go with the "flow," and pretend you understand stuff. Don't take stuff so serious.

As long as your teacher didn't shit on you in public, you should consider it a win.

one of my teachers pointed out my messyness of my papers in class and everyone stared at me but with other people they all laugh it off

Sounds like he thinks you have a mental problem like autism, anger issues, ect

Sounds like he thinks you have a mental problem like autism, anger issues, ect
Probs autism. A lot of teachers at my secondary school would patronise the fuck out of me and talk to me like I was a retard

Lucky, I wish I was ignored by teachers at my old HS.
They treated me like everyone else sadly.
Fuck.

Lucky, I wish I was ignored by teachers at my old HS.
They treated me like everyone else sadly.
Fuck.
I'm either hated or ignored by my teachers. Usually the foid ones hate me and male ones are the ones who just ignore me or patronise me

He probably just knows you'll do it or whatever, and aren't generally an issue or someone out of whom to make an example. Lots of schoolcels recently tbh