93d 5h 20m
I'm not a StreetFightercel but that sounds like it's difficult to do

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 2h 54m
I'm not a StreetFightercel but that sounds like it's difficult to do
It is tbh. Survival mode is tough and Dan is pretty weak. It took me some days trying.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★
97d 6h 4m
Nice. What are you playing this on?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
168d 15h 59m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 2h 54m
You use standing medium kick a lot.
I don't do it much with other characters but Dan's standing strong kick has a terrible reach. Bad reach is one of the main things that make Dan's such a bad character overall.

Wish it was possible to play online. Maybe through Steam.
I only ever played it against the CPU so I'd probably suck playing against a real opponent. I'll look it up, maybe we can play someday.

Ah man good times. I remembered playing the crap out of SFAIII with my friends back in middle school. Good times good times. Thanks for the nostalgia.
You're welcome boyo.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★
97d 6h 4m
I don't do it much with other characters but Dan's standing strong kick has a terrible reach. Bad reach is one of the main things that make Dan's such a bad character overall.
Yeah, he has no good pokes.
I tried using standing fierce because it looked good but quickly realized the edge of his fingers wasn't a hit box.
Dan was one of the best characters in SvC Chaos (terrible game by SNK), though, I heard.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 2h 54m
Yeah, he has no good pokes.
I tried using standing fierce because it looked good but quickly realized the edge of his fingers wasn't a hit box.
The only real niche he has is the airborne Dankukyaku. This is better than any other character's equivalent move. As for the rest, everything is either the same (crouching strong kick for instance is exactly the same as Ryu's/Ken's/Akuma's and the medium standing kick is ok), slightly worse (Koryuken, strong punch, etc) or way worse (most of the other moves).

But his super combos are all doable, even with the reach inferiority compared to the other Shotokan characters.

Dan was one of the best characters in SvC Chaos (terrible game by SNK), though, I heard.
Makes sense that SNK would make him be good, kek. Never played it though.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★
97d 6h 4m
The only real niche he has is the airborne Dankukyaku. This is better than any other character's equivalent move. As for the rest, everything is either the same (crouching strong kick for instance is exactly the same as Ryu's/Ken's/Akuma's and the medium standing kick is ok), slightly worse (Koryuken, strong punch, etc) or way worse (most of the other moves).
Just pick V-sim Dan and do this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbofjOR7WEw

Seems super easy.

Makes sense that SNK would make him be good, kek. Never played it though.
The whole game was broken. Geese had an infinite combo where you just press one button over and over.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 2h 54m
No sound?
Yeah I was listening to something else while playing. I guess there must be some way to record the sound of the game while doing it but I don't know how to.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
161d 10h 39m
damn this is your video and not some random gameplay, mogs insanely hard

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
★★
3d 23h 24m
Yeah I was listening to something else while playing. I guess there must be some way to record the sound of the game while doing it but I don't know how to.
Did you record the gameplay with some software or MAME has a record option?

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
★★
3d 23h 24m
I used windows key + g, windows records it.
I know that if you record it using the emulator you gonna record the game sound regardless if you disable the sound or not. I don't know if MAME has a record feature, but I know that arcade emulators such "Kawaks" and "FinalBurn Alpha" has it.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
61d 1h 46m
Yoo legit. I was literally watching OG Street Fighter anime last night. Such a nostalgic game. I played the shit out of it back when I was 13. Those were good times ngl

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
11d 5h 47m
I never got into the SF Alpha/Third Strike series but SF5 sort of brought me back into fighter games. Nice job on beating a difficult mode with a weaker character. It's nice to see high quality SF vids.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Radiofucker
★★★★★
3d 13h 35m
Lol your vid comment section, like lmao.
btw Are you going to play pokemon again?

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
104d 12h 57m
Nice one.
Will watch it tomorrow.