Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Streets of rogue is a fucking impossible game

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
this game seemed like a simple and straight forward roguelike on the steam page but its actually hard as shit. There's so much class depth and each character has individually unique abilities that totally alter the play style. Its a struggle just to reach the 2nd floor. Jfl.

i just wanted to have some fun but this game literally requires me to read the wiki for hours just to grasp the underlying complexity. I made it to floor 2 once and i died in the first 5 seconds on starting it because of some bullshit trap that one shotted me.

And the NPC's with guns are fucking insane if you aggro them you are basically fucked unless you have a lot of healing items or explosives. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Constantly having to Google how to do shit was a big part of what burned me out on modern vidya games.