Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Strengthpill — English people are the strongest in the world

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
484368FC 85EE 4AE3 B297 1192FBF3EE15

I don't believe that, yanks have better throwing arms than Brits.

brutally over for pakis

Yeah different measuring methods probably. There’s no way South Korea is above Nigeria

>I don’t believe literal statistics
Lmao.

HGS is a good indicator of general muscle strength but exceptions exist.
Yeah different measuring methods probably. There’s no way South Korea is above Nigeria
Malnutrition plays a great role. Nigerians aren’t as well fed as Koreans.
brutally over for pakis
Inbreeding fucks over a LOT of things.

>I don’t believe literal statistics
Lmao.

HGS is a good indicator of general muscle strength but exceptions exist.

Malnutrition plays a great role. Nigerians aren’t as well fed as Koreans.

Inbreeding fucks over a LOT of things.
India is one of the most malnourished countries in the world. Should be equal to Nigeria. And Indian women are weak af

Imagine getting a handjob from a curryfoid.

Grip strength =/= Strength
“Research has shown that a powerful grip also correlates to longevity. Researchers say grip strength can predict your overall strength and health, as well as your risk of cardiovascular disease. As you age, the stronger your grip, the more likely you are to survive diseases like cancer.”

“Research has shown that a powerful grip also correlates to longevity. Researchers say grip strength can predict your overall strength and health, as well as your risk of cardiovascular disease. As you age, the stronger your grip, the more likely you are to survive diseases like cancer.”
I retract my previous statement, looks like I was proven wrong

Pakis weaker than curries? No way. Pakis are northern curries and are taller and stronger than most Indian curries.

One can argue that explosve power is a true measure of strength whole. Central Asia - Caucasus dominate weight lifting.

That, also the Czechs are incredible at Javelin

Pakis weaker than curries? No way. Pakis are northern curries and are taller and stronger than most Indian curries.
Inbreeding mate. I was surprised too but then it checks out with reality. 60% of Pakistanis practice cousin marriage. And Pakistan is worse than India in terms of nutrition. I think with time, India might surpass Pakiland in terms of height. The average Sri Lankan is now taller than the average Paki in stature. Not much though, Pakis are 167cm and Sri Lankan men are 168cm.

More

Strength grip national

Physical strength regions

Physical strength countries

The Pakistan values on the second study seem way off, perhaps there was some sampling error, as Pakistan has a diverse population, but I would guess on average their grip strength is higher than Indians and Bangladeshis as they eat more meat and have higher dairy consumption, as well as being more Iranic shifted than Indians on average.

More

View attachment 389733

View attachment 389734

View attachment 389735

The Pakistan values on the second study seem way off, perhaps there was some sampling error, as Pakistan has a diverse population, but I would guess on average their grip strength is higher than Indians and Bangladeshis as they eat more meat and have higher dairy consumption, as well as being more Iranic shifted than Indians on average.
Brutal Sandpill. Despite living much better than South Africans, they’re roughly the same HGS. Perhaps the whole oil sheikh thing made them lazy asf.

Finally, I am now a grip slayer.

:chad:

The African countries are malnourished. Guaranteed that a well fed American Black (who tend to be a mix of African and European ancestry) has stronger grip strength than any of these groups.

Cope on Pakistani grip strength being reported as lower on average versus Indian grip strength tbh
@RREEEEEEEEE

Pakis weaker than curries? No way.

Also if the stats from Nigeria are true @BummerDrummer will be pleased.

And lifefuel for "old"cels @Emba
https://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130(15)00212-4/fulltext, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/

@Mahmoud this is a very interesting study otherwise. Remember all the hype around power levels in Dragonball and how to calculate your real life power level? https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kakorot84/How_to_find_your_Power_Level
This is as close to a single metric as you can think to what constitutes a human power level imo.

Last edited:
dont care tbh german master race

Then how did they get so wrecked by the Germans in both world wars?

Cope on Pakistani grip strength being reported as lower on average versus Indian grip strength tbh
@RREEEEEEEEE

Also if the stats from Nigeria are true @BummerDrummer will be pleased.

And lifefuel for "old"cels @Emba
https://www.jhandtherapy.org/article/S0894-1130(15)00212-4/fulltext, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/

@Mahmoud this is a very interesting study otherwise. Remember all the hype around power levels in Dragonball and how to calculate your real life power level? https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kakorot84/How_to_find_your_Power_Level
This is as close to a single metric as you can think to what constitutes a human power level imo.
How is statistics cope? Pakistan reports the lowest grip strength in nearly all studies, even the one @VindalooCell posted, and is responsible for the abysmally low South Asian average which is already lower due to malnutrition + genetics. You're paying too much heed to memes. Even Bangladeshis do better. The reason is simply inbreeding which if done over generations (as is the case) causes massive problems in the genepool, and this is in combination with malnutrition. Pakistan has an inbreeding problem which it seriously needs to tackle. Cope otherwise. I'm sure @RREEEEEEEEE would agree. Inbreeding is just brutally retarded. Thank God I'm not inbred.

Last edited:
Inbreeding mate. I was surprised too but then it checks out with reality. 60% of Pakistanis practice cousin marriage. And Pakistan is worse than India in terms of nutrition. I think with time, India might surpass Pakiland in terms of height. The average Sri Lankan is now taller than the average Paki in stature. Not much though, Pakis are 167cm and Sri Lankan men are 168cm.
There is a lot of inbreeding in India too

doesn't mean shit.

Conquering the vast majority of the world does that to you I guess.

More

View attachment 389733

View attachment 389734

View attachment 389735

Didn't know the Chinese had a relative good grip strength. Obviously it won't be as high as places like Sweden or Poland that generate the record breaker in Strongmen contests but still quite high.

Didn't know the Chinese had a relative good grip strength. Obviously it won't be as high as places like Sweden or Poland that generate the record breaker in Strongmen contests but still quite high.
China is almost getting to first world tier. Chinese people aren't starving to death, so obviously they'll have better grip strength than most of the world. Grip strength is like 80% nutrition and 20% genetics. That 20% is what matters in strongman contests which is why Anglos and NW Europeans win those.

Chinese
Chinese tend to do well in strength events at the Olympics.

I'm stronger than every human on earth, so this really doesn't change anything

20201202 192955

Just measured mine btw. ... 35kg with my right hand, about 30kg with my left hand. I lift weights a lot. It's over.

Last edited:
Just watch Worlds Strongest Man competition. Most of the top guys are white Europeans.