Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Strong blackpill] story of my avi

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
My avi is from a turkish movie named "Kader" and here's why I have him as my avi:

Bekir(guy in my avi) is a young man who runs his father's business. He becomes infatuated with Ugur after she visits his shop one day. However she is in love with Zagor, a violent criminal. In a brawl Zagor kills the 'protector' of the family of Ugur and runs away with Ugur. After two subsequent murders he gets caught and Ugur asks for help. She becomes a singer - whore and starts living from city to city following Zagor who is in prison . and so Bekir(guy in my avi) also follows her from city to city. he literally became obsessed with her but she just doesn't accept him. He commits suicide several times but survives. in the end of story Bekir couldn't take it anymore and he commits suicide and dies.

Bekir is a nice guy, he runs his father's business. basically betabux material. but She loves criminal bad boy Zagor and goes after him even though he is a criminal who addicted to murder.

I thought it was Zayn from one direction

I thought that was gigachad.

Brutal. More proof love with gussy= death

Interesting ngl

Thanks for sharing, even if the story is a bit too but romantic whining imo

He commits suicide several times but survives. in the end of story Bekir couldn't take it anymore and he commits suicide and dies.
That was an odd sentence but ok, cool story.

Fuark this is a meaningful AVI ngl