Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide (manlets on suicide watch, literally)

"Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide in a Large Cohort of Swedish Men: Evidence of Early Life Origins of Suicidal Behavior?

The strong inverse association between height and suicide may signify the importance of childhood exposure in the etiology of adult mental disorder or reflect stigmatization or discrimination encountered by short men in their adult lives

The association was linear. A 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% (95% confidence interval [CI]=7%–12%) decrease in suicide risk. The effect of height changed little after adjustment for parental socioeconomic index or the participant’s body mass index."

Screenshot 2018 5 8 appi ajp 162 7 1373

Source:
https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

Yup height = everything

i knew it, being a manlet is suicide fuel, thanks god im a neet and i dont go outside but everytime i go outside i get heightmogged by femoids and 13yo kids

That was pretty obvious to me. Being significantly below the average height causes a constant feeling of inferiority.

I'm a subhuman ethnic, but at least I'm 6' tall.

Difference isn't as big as I expected. 9% decrease in suicide for 5cm increase in height means that a 6'3 guy has 56% the suicide chance of a 5'3 one. Even with the upper limit of the 95% CI (12% decrease), it's still only 46% the suicide chance. I would've guessed 30 to 40%.

Difference isn't as big as I expected. 9% decrease in suicide for 5cm increase in height means that a 6'3 guy has 56% the suicide chance of a 5'3 one. Even with the upper limit of the 95% CI (12% decrease), it's still only 46% the suicide chance. I would've guessed 30 to 40%.
Suicide isn't an easy decision to make. The difference would be way higher for depression and income.

Yep, i've known about this for a while, the height pill lead to my eventual discovery of lookism, this site and the blackpill. I remember when I got my height measured at 15 I became quite depressed.

That's true, but imagine if attractiveness, voice, penis size, and all possible relevant blackpill factors were taken into account.

The study was done on height because it's easy to measure, but if it could easily account for everything, a low quality genetic specimen would likely have a 70,000% chance greater suicide risk.

Being short is death sentence, literally!
Now we even have evidence.

I spam this heightpill whenever and wherever possible.

Good find, OP.

For every short man who commits suicide, a foid should be charged with murder. It can be any random foid

For every short man who commits suicide, a foid should be charged with murder. It can be any random foid
Short males need to start the uprising and collapse society :feelsLSD:

Short males need to start the uprising and collapse society :feelsLSD:
Fuck this world, this country, this society and everything in life..
this life sooo dumb I can’t breath properly from my insanity looking outside and only myself, only I see myself in real life suffer like this.. I’m 24 in end of this month and already feel like 40

Fuck this world, this country, this society and everything in life..
this life sooo dumb I can’t breath properly from my insanity looking outside and only myself, only I see myself in real life suffer like this.. I’m 24 in end of this month and already feel like 40
Are you a manlet? And what race?

Russian ״Kike” from Kikeland and yes I’m shorter than the average woman from the looks of it
Brootal. Are you planning to rope or go ER?

Height is fucking everything. Without height you will never be respected even if you gymcel. You will always be at the bottom of the hierarchy no matter what you do:blackpill:
Facecopers wont touch this

Height is fucking everything. Without height you will never be respected even if you gymcel. You will always be at the bottom of the hierarchy no matter what you do:blackpill:
Facecopers wont touch this
height=life

Anyone who has read of a similar correlation with facial attractiveness?

i knew it, being a manlet is suicide fuel, thanks god im a neet and i dont go outside but everytime i go outside i get heightmogged by femoids and 13yo kids
:feelsrope:

An article which speaks of height and body mass and theirs links with suicides, for males and females to put things into perspective
I quote :

Associations of height with suicide​

The increased suicide risk associated with short stature observed in our study was largely explained by sociodemographic and psychological confounders. This is consistent with a cohort of almost 400,000 middle-aged South Korean men (7). The same effect was seen in relation to the inverse height–depression association. These findings contrast with those from a Swedish conscript study of more than one million young men (6), where the association was still evident after adjustment for socioeconomic confounders. Differences between the two cohorts (e.g., age, geographic setting) and the range of confounding factors controlled for are possible explanations for the divergent findings."

"In fully adjusted models, there was no association of height with the incidence of suicide or depression."

All in all, take care of yourselves. If you feel no one in this world cares about you, then care about yourself. There is always something good to be had in this life. Monks who live by themselves in the mountains do not concern themselves about sexual relationships, and they are content and at peace. Sex is not the end goal of your lives, and your life doesn't have to end if you don't have sex.

When you prevent men from competing through violence and force them to engage in feminine seduction (which only favors the physical) of course they will become demoralized and kill themselves, especially when the state has grown so large as to make revolution impossible.

Ive said it before, the most beautiful quality of a man is his COURAGE, not his body or mind.

I have no respect for tall or attractive men since they express no courage in their modern dominance.