Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stronk empowered roastie kills her three children after failling to divorce rape her cuck husband, other roasties in the comments try to defend her

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

1572704029700.jpg

Cunt 01

Cunt 02
Cunt 03
Cunt 4 and 5
Cunt 07
Cunt 08
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 16 042
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 29 278
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 37 139
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 01 238
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 16 575
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 42 975
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 55 149
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 13 975
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 22 582
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 38 702

Disgusting. Femoids are innocent angels who dindu nuffin even when they kill their children for nothing.

Last edited:
Will they parrot the same line if the genders are reversed?

She took the easy way out.

I find it hillarious that the cucks called the husband 'controlling' simply because he got a nice divorce settlement.

What a bunch of cuck

silly inkwell, if her husband just respected women more we wouldn't have this issue!!!!

And of course she's the one who filed the divorce.

Women can do no wrong, men can do nothing right.

Women can do no wrong, men can do nothing right.
This, just this my fellow progressive, morally upstanding man, privilege, entitlement, patriarchy, misogyny.

Men are getting divorce raped every day and are supposed to just take it and "be a man". If a woman kills her children after what she considers an unfair divorce settlement, she gets cuck and other foids defending her... but we don't live in a matriarchy right?

but but inkell she is a woman she cannot kill :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The cunts in the comments are literally blaming the guy for what his wife did based on his looks. They say he looks mean and has cold eyes, so he's to blame. Normis are braindead.

At this point in time I would not be surprised that if a Whore committed mass genocide against Men in general she would get praised for being "strong". :dafuckfeels: JFL if you think contributing to this Gynocentric Femistazi controlled Matriarchy is worth it. You would just get chewed up and spat out like a piece of chewing gum.

A woman kills her children and all is okay. Woman is strong.

A guy doesn't kill his children but rather only his ex wife that divorce raped him and it is of course his fault. He is evil.

woke. she freed them of pain and suffering.

Never mind the fact that it is her that filed for divorce in the first time.JFL
Her brain is divorced from reality.. the same with any other Whoid.

Shit, boyos, the comments are a blackpill goldmine. There are so many cunts justifying her behavior and shitting on the husband that i gave up to print them all. Watch this:

Cunt 01
Cunt 02
Cunt 03
Cunt 07
Cunt 08
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 16 042
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 29 278
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 07 37 139
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 01 238
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 16 575
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 42 975
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 08 55 149
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 13 975
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 22 582
Screenshot wwwdailymailcouk 2019 11 02 11 09 38 702
Cunt 4 and 5

This is basically the end game of Feminism if you think about it. Get married, get children, divorce rape your husband for as much money as possible and if that don't work just kill the kids and yourself in a tantrum. Why are they allowed to vote again or do anything without a Mans consent?

The West is modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, get out and do not look back.

That guy is shorter than his wife and balding,yet is considered a menace simply because he 'harmed' his wife.

Yet sociopaths with hunter eyes and big frames like Meeks are just 'misunderstood' jfl

Whatfuck is happening in this world, who someone can kill her children ??

Whatfuck is happening in this world, who someone can kill her children ??
That is a Foid. AWALT. If you do not think that they are all capable of these actions you will be surprised when they happen. There is nothing more primitive, more low IQ than a Foid.
That guy is shorter than his wife and balding,yet is considered a menace simply because he 'harmed' his wife.

Yet sociopaths with hunter eyes and big frames like Meeks are just 'misunderstood' jfl
Free pass for Bundy. No free pass for a creepy Beta(whose only crime is being nice).

She sure is a strong woman!

You go (and kill your own kids) girl!

Her body her choice!

Consider it a post post post term abortion!

Evil bitch.

Of course women only judge based on looks

Why does the daughter look mulatto? Did she cuck him with a meeks black?

I was going to post some of the comments but fuck this is a soy mine every comment is just fucking cucked i'm not going to copy all of them

Holy shit this is next level cuckoldry women can do no wrong

Is this what the West has come to? We have devolved to the level of rabbits that murder their children when stressed?

This is condemning, not only the comments, but their like ratio

she looks pretty cute in that photo

IT will defend her actions and blame the husband

[NuclearBlackpill]

Life fucking fuel, this how many men have reacted when they were divorceraped. I wish this happen more often.
Pd: feel strange that the comments have the same (((theme)))

Last edited:
Are those comments actually serious...?

Dollars to donuts the kids aren't even his. Looks mixed race. This is further proof women are evil. G'day.

:soy: wemen can never do rong its your toxic personality silly inkler

RAGE FUEL RAGE FUEL RAGE FUEL :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Not only are they praising and defending foids that butcher their babies in womb now they fucking praise degenerates that kill their infants and children, its never her fucking fault, never ever is woman held accountable today no matter what gruesome thing she did :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
I have no doubt in my mind that if she posted on reddit how she murdered her 3 kids, she would get praise and billions of golderinos.
FUCK THIS WORLD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Strong independent women, the same women who could never even go to a concert or a cinema on their own JFL

>Be woman
>do something wrong

normalfags :

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE