• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[SuicideFuel] Stuck in 3.4-3.5k MMR in dota 2.

M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
1d 11h 30m
They fucking ruined Ursa I used to play him offlane and would stack fury swipes on people then ult and overpower and oneshot them. Now what hope is there? A slow idiot with brain damage who has over ONE THOUSAND HOURS IN THE GAME, and still SUCKS. All I want is 300 mmr to say I'm ancient. :feelsree::feelsree:

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
10d 5h 6m
Don't play any moba games, or just competitive games in general, they suck major dick and communities of those games are turbo retards. Ask yourself- did you honestly enjoyed playing that game, or did you enjoyed just the short high that it gave you when winning, or ask yourself--does the pleasure that you got from playing it outweights all the frustration that it gave you?

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 11h 11m
Vi sitter här I venten och spelar lite dota

stupid dream

stupid dream

I can't take this life!
-
12d 11m
feelsbad playing dota this shit game used to be good tbh

Last edited:
M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
1d 11h 30m
Don't play any moba games, or just competitive games in general, they suck major dick and communities of those games are turbo retards. Ask yourself- did you honestly enjoyed playing that game, or did you enjoyed just the short high that it gave you when winning, or ask yourself--does the pleasure that you got from playing it outweights all the frustration that it gave you?
The items and different abilities is what makes my left-handed brain damaged mind get all hyped inside and make me want to play it more and more and more, once I spent 130 hours on steam in past 2 weeks just playing dota (NEET btw) cause of how much fun it was. I do genuinely enjoy and would probably still play it if I was a wagie/chad tbh just not as much. I physically cannot play shooters due to having shit genetics and being left-handed but playing mouse with right-hand so my aim and accuracy is like an old persons. Btw did you play GMOD?
Vi sitter här I venten och spelar lite dota
Scandinavian so at least 5k mmr tbh

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

TENNŌ HEIKA BANZAI!
-
95d 18h 18m
stuck in inceldom in real life

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
73d 1m
The items and different abilities is what makes my left-handed brain damaged mind get all hyped inside and make me want to play it more and more and more, once I spent 130 hours on steam in past 2 weeks just playing dota (NEET btw) cause of how much fun it was. I do genuinely enjoy and would probably still play it if I was a wagie/chad tbh just not as much. I physically cannot play shooters due to having shit genetics and being left-handed but playing mouse with right-hand so my aim and accuracy is like an old persons. Btw did you play GMOD?

Same tbh. Left handedness is fucking awful.

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
10d 5h 6m

You mean garry's mod? Yeah, I even tried making incel gmod server once

j-awarecel

j-awarecel

Recruit
-
3d 4h 50m
I had some college mates that would play every evening. In an effort to integrate I installed it. Never got past the tutorial.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 4h 37m
I dont understand that game i play it just a couple times