Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stuck in 3.4-3.5k MMR in dota 2.

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
They fucking ruined Ursa I used to play him offlane and would stack fury swipes on people then ult and overpower and oneshot them. Now what hope is there? A slow idiot with brain damage who has over ONE THOUSAND HOURS IN THE GAME, and still SUCKS. All I want is 300 mmr to say I'm ancient. :feelsree::feelsree:

Don't play any moba games, or just competitive games in general, they suck major dick and communities of those games are turbo retards. Ask yourself- did you honestly enjoyed playing that game, or did you enjoyed just the short high that it gave you when winning, or ask yourself--does the pleasure that you got from playing it outweights all the frustration that it gave you?

Vi sitter här I venten och spelar lite dota

feelsbad playing dota this shit game used to be good tbh

Last edited:
Don't play any moba games, or just competitive games in general, they suck major dick and communities of those games are turbo retards. Ask yourself- did you honestly enjoyed playing that game, or did you enjoyed just the short high that it gave you when winning, or ask yourself--does the pleasure that you got from playing it outweights all the frustration that it gave you?

The items and different abilities is what makes my left-handed brain damaged mind get all hyped inside and make me want to play it more and more and more, once I spent 130 hours on steam in past 2 weeks just playing dota (NEET btw) cause of how much fun it was. I do genuinely enjoy and would probably still play it if I was a wagie/chad tbh just not as much. I physically cannot play shooters due to having shit genetics and being left-handed but playing mouse with right-hand so my aim and accuracy is like an old persons. Btw did you play GMOD?
Vi sitter här I venten och spelar lite dota

Scandinavian so at least 5k mmr tbh

stuck in inceldom in real life

The items and different abilities is what makes my left-handed brain damaged mind get all hyped inside and make me want to play it more and more and more, once I spent 130 hours on steam in past 2 weeks just playing dota (NEET btw) cause of how much fun it was. I do genuinely enjoy and would probably still play it if I was a wagie/chad tbh just not as much. I physically cannot play shooters due to having shit genetics and being left-handed but playing mouse with right-hand so my aim and accuracy is like an old persons. Btw did you play GMOD?

Same tbh. Left handedness is fucking awful.

You mean garry's mod? Yeah, I even tried making incel gmod server once

I had some college mates that would play every evening. In an effort to integrate I installed it. Never got past the tutorial.
source.gif

I dont understand that game i play it just a couple times