Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Students throwing parties to see who catches Coronavirus first.

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
why ragefuel? If anything this is lifefuel hope they all die tbh

Idiots. Some of them may be suicidal or looking for free money, like some of our ranks, but I bet most have an even sleazier reason, or think this is all fun and games.
Even if the virus isn't real or as strong as the media makes it out to be, better be safe than sorry. Live normally but without stupid chances.
But normies of course cannot live without their social lives, so they accidentally become more based than the tinfoils who are unsure about approaching people right now despite not caring about the virus.

Lol they are gonna catch that virus not me. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I hope ALL of them dies of corona

hope they all get hit by a bus like tomorrow

any time a public health crisis like this occurs it brings out the dumbest fucking people on this earth

Alabama should be re-named to Retardistan.

Idiots. Some of them may be suicidal or looking for free money, like some of our ranks, but I bet most have an even sleazier reason, or think this is all fun and games.
Even if the virus isn't real or as strong as the media makes it out to be, better be safe than sorry. Live normally but without stupid chances.
But normies of course cannot live without their social lives, so they accidentally become more based than the tinfoils who are unsure about approaching people right now despite not caring about the virus.

I've read articles about teens in college playing games to see who will get an STD first by essentially having orgies with no protection whatsoever and deliberately sleeping with people who have STDs.

I've read articles about teens in college playing games to see who will get an STD first by essentially having orgies with no protection whatsoever and deliberately sleeping with people who have STDs.
Think about how fucking stupid the average person is, and then consider that half of all people are stupider than that. There's your answer (or my answer).
Young people need to be rounded up and enslaved, and I say that as a young person. I fucking hate anyone under 40.
But of course, that's just me spewing nonsense. Anyway, old people aren't smarter, they just hide their stupidity better.
We need to teach people to get a fucking grip and stop acting like they're immortal. Some humility, and a shit ton of emotional intelligence, common sense, character, and caring about your fellow human being. That's what I mean by "round up and enslave", but of course they'd consider that sort of education slavery - young people already hate education. It's all rebel, rebel, rebel, and law of the jungle, and other such moral monstrosities. God, it feels good to be conservative. Well, socially speaking, anyway.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter cuz the virus doesn't exist anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back