Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study: Attractiveness of male determines if actions deemed sexual-harassment or not

What I find strange is why this particular phenomena bothers ordinary men so much. Not the 80/20, not the Sankey diagrams of Tinder sucess rate, but this thing. Chad doesn't even need to approach women in a professional setting, they will approach him or he can just dial a whore on Tinder, so all of these BetaCucks who approach their coworkers are morons.

What I find strange is why this particular phenomena bothers ordinary men so much. Not the 80/20, not the Sankey diagrams of Tinder sucess rate, but this thing. Chad doesn't even need to approach women in a professional setting, they will approach him or he can just dial a whore on Tinder, so all of these BetaCucks who approach their coworkers are morons.
Who approaches a coworker foid anymore? By this point everyone should have realized that a male approaching a foid is sexual harrasment. Foids pick the males they wanna fuck and approach them. The bottom 90% of males are just supposed to forget about ever fucking a foid and let foids approach the top 10% of males and fuck them.

We are the scapegoat to everything nowadays. Females cannot do wrong, if there’s a problem it’s our fault. I need a honkler pepe

Who approaches a coworker foid anymore? By this point everyone should have realized that a male approaching a foid is sexual harrasment. Foids pick the males they wanna fuck and approach them. The bottom 90% of males are just supposed to forget about ever fucking a foid and let foids approach the top 10% of males and fuck them.
I think some still do using some excuse to initiate, but never attempt to sexualize the discussion. Friendzone strategy, I see some cucks trying it in my college, the same foid have 3-4 guys coming talking to her like friends everyday, none of them ever got pussy

The bottom 90% of males are just supposed to forget about ever fucking a foid and let foids approach the top 10% of males and fuck them.

Legit boyo.

I was thinking about the aburdity of cold-approaching foids this morning. The old model of "maybe I should go introduce myself?" is futile when the foid has a cell-phone with dozens of guys phone numbers already. If you aren't getting overt signals consider it a given that she already knows other men & your approach will only bother/annoy/harass her.

Friendzone strategy,

But even this low-likelihood because of social-media. Take it as given she has dozens of "friends". The tables have truly turned wherein foids have all the power to determine the course of the relationship after initial meeting. If your approach isn't immediately given the green-light to romanticize it, then have some dignity and don't push it.

Last edited:
I think some still do using some excuse to initiate, but never attempt to sexualize the discussion. Friendzone strategy, I see some cucks trying it in my college, the same foid have 3-4 guys coming talking to her like friends everyday, none of them ever got pussy
Cucked Orbitors who don't realize how foids are or just in denial about it.

Cucked Orbitors who don't realize how foids are or just in denial about it.

I think its more they don't understand 1) signals and 2) probabilities/juggernaut law (as I mentioned above). Remember when you were bluepilled and thought that making some girl laugh was enough to get a date? That's how those cucks still are. I've had foids tell me I'm a great-guy while they are texting Chad...absolutely ragefuel.

Cliffs: Sad

I think its more they don't understand 1) signals and 2) probabilities/juggernaut law (as I mentioned above). Remember when you were bluepilled and thought that making some girl laugh was enough to get a date? That's how those cucks still are. I've had foids tell me I'm a great-guy while they are texting Chad...absolutely ragefuel.

Cliffs: Sad
TBH i feel that.

Everything women do is contradictory. They tell incel men to be confident and when these incel men act confident by approaching them they accuse these men of sexual harrasment.

Looks are everything
And everything is looks

jfl

This is how it goes. Well said. Straight to the point and accurate.

We are the scapegoat to everything nowadays. Females cannot do wrong, if there’s a problem it’s our fault. I need a honkler pepe
Honk

Looks are everything

Exactly. Foids are the ones who "make the first move", via eye contact, or more. This flies in the face of popular belief. If she isn't looking at you, she doesn't want to look at you.

Heres the link to the study he talks about

This one is good too

This one is really good.

People say “just be yourself” and “its whats on the inside that counts” And they actually believe it. These people have zero evidence on their side but they continue to spew their bullshit about how your looks don't matter. What a clown world we live in. It was ovER before it evER started.

Everything women do is contradictory. They tell incel men to be confident and when these incel men act confident by approaching them they accuse these men of sexual harrasment.

They gaslight men to protect their own public image. That's it.
Exactly. Foids are the ones who "make the first move", via eye contact, or more. This flies in the face of popular belief. If she isn't looking at you, she doesn't want to look at you.

So simple, yet so elegantly true.

When credit score advertisement mentions a black foid Cupid complaining & bemoaning the fact that online dating has wrecked the market than be afraid. Be very afraid. You know were fucked. In a bad way that is.

CuckTears won't touch this
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

The only chance an unattractive male is to get with a female is by becoming a beta bux with a foid looking to settle down after being pump n’dumped by numerous chads. That’s when women evaluate “Muh personality” into a male more JFL. Even yesterday when I was outside the amount of old roasties with ugly/average looking beta providers was hilarious.

JFL It's not a neckbeard with a fedora, it's someone with bad bone structure, bad eye area, low status etc.

More studies like this need to be done tbh

Wow this Jose Canesco dude mentioned in the vid looked like an absolute top chad in his younger days. Must have slayed nonstop back then.
12218736 web1 180607 ALT Canseco Aldergrove tourney 1

Interesting to see if and then how narratives are going to change once your average joe begins to understand that foids judge men a lot harsher based on their looks than they previously thought, much harsher than they do it themselbes actually.
At the moment its still the other way around, think that its foids who care more about the "inner values". Maybe we´ll even get some decent opposition to gynocentrism in time.

From the video's comments, I can see normie men STILL seem to think that money is more determinant when it comes to attractiveness, despite all the evidence we have that looks>everything in attractiveness... Amazing, it's getting really dumb at this point.

Yeah, for long term relationships betabuxxing works, but we are talking about scoring simple dates here.

From the video's comments, I can see normie men STILL seem to think that money is more determinant when it comes to attractiveness

The COPE is strong in them. Its like when Sub6s badmouth incels not realizing that they themselves are incel.

They are still living in the 1950's where having your own car was considered impressive to foids. Nowadays, basically no car can overcome your FACE but most women can get transportation just fine. There is actually a car meet-up near my house where guys with Lambos, BMWs, etc. hang out....its called "Cars & Coffee"....I call it "Guys without Girlfriends"

Im more confused as to why people deny this

Once again science confirms what incels have intuitively known for years. When will science finally catch up to incel wisdom?

Water is wet
Air is a gas
Nigger is black

The sad thing about this, is that this only happens because men are conditioned (bluepil) to believe in love/fairness so they in good faith go and ask out their looksmatches who are repulsed because they set their minimums 2 degrees higher than their own attractiveness.

As for why other guys care: it's mostly white knights who think they will score by persecuting other men. Chad just doesn't care either way, he won't put much effort into supporting us or opposing us UNLESS he fears he might slip into chadlite territory in which case he will use some WK tactics. It also helps to avoid getting MeToo'd since these advocates will stalk/dox you.

Makes sense as I was the guy ewwwwd at by girls in middle school for existing and just being me but chads got away all kinds of stuff.

Fire is hot
farts smell
being an incel is death

If you are a sub8 male, your sole existence is seen as "harassment" by women

theres not such a thing as harrasment if you are chad, he always has consent

Video evidence/Ragefuel...notice how every foid has an opinion on whether or not they like getting approached, whereas her looksmatch is probably at the hardware store shopping for rope because he has never got even looked at by a foid.

Cliffs: Pretty funny though...the gays make a cameo at 5 minutes in.

22% of married people met at work. Lots of men have little contact with women outside the workplace. It's like asking Willie Sutton why he robbed banks - because that where the money is.

Last edited:
Inceltears will say you should ask out foids at work, then when you say you did they'll say asking foids at work is a bad idea because you intimidated them or were creepy or whatever.
Well, that's those people. They seem to self-select for low imagination and even lower IQ.

22% of married people met at work. Lots of men have little contact with women outside the workplace. It's like asking Willie Sutton why he robbed banks - because that where the money is.

Dating at work is problematic, and HARASSMENT :soy:

Dating at work is problematic, and HARASSMENT :soy:
Right. It was common and accepted when it was one of few opportunities to meet women. The statistic shows what a significant portion of potential mates are lost when it is closed off.