JFL [STUDY] Chick magnets commit more sexual assault and intimate partner violence. Misogynistic men have far more sex partners and one night stands

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
186d 20h 7m
All the unspoken shit that comes with frats and sororities, can't believe that shit exists.
Greek life students are the jocks and cheerleaders of college. What they are to college is what jocks/cheerleaders are to high school. High school jocks/cheerleaders often join Greek life in college to continue 4 more years of partying

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
108d 22h 20m
Finally they pinned it

Autismaxxed

Autismaxxed

Recruit
★★★
6d 9h 37m
Your looks predetermine everything in your life. It's not only dating. It's everything. Your social life, potential, career, personality, everything. Incels are criminals even if they commit no crime. Chads are innocent despite their crimes.

L

Lars

Greycel
12h 18m
Cause women are evil
@Edmund_Kemper I get it, I've met a plenty of them. But I'm still not sure if every single women should deserve the hate. Just a thought, what do you think?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
186d 20h 7m
@Edmund_Kemper I get it, I've met a plenty of them. But I'm still not sure if every single women should deserve the hate. Just a thought, what do you think?
AWALT
AWALT

L

Lars

Greycel
12h 18m
AWALT

AWALT
How can you be so sure? I really would like to know

L

Lars

Greycel
12h 18m
What does blackpill means?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
186d 20h 7m
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
25d 22h 53m
yeah but its never a problem when attractive, obviously violent and dark triad men do it.

If there is chad beating up 100 people brutally and, right next to him, an incel slapping a single person, the average woman turns to attack the incel.