Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [STUDY] Chick magnets commit more sexual assault and intimate partner violence. Misogynistic men have far more sex partners and one night stands

All the slayers in my high school were low imhib criminals

@Ecstasy thoughts?
Kinda basic knowledge and kinda logical, it just pisses me off that ITards believe that being a nice wimp will make you get a gf even if uggo

Kinda basic knowledge and kinda logical, it just pisses me off that ITards believe that being a nice wimp will make you get a gf even if uggo
They think chads respect foids jfl

They think chads respect foids jfl
A brutal blackpill is that I never saw a dude being successful with women while seing them as equal with men or at least being a caring but dominating trad man. They all give them no value and this makes me really wonder if the romantic image of a man and a woman being together for the rest of their life is even a thing. Keeping a woman for the rest of your life is only possible for a chad, and I never met a chad who was interested in that (unless he was a straight out nazi, and with the right this thought comes a little artificial)

A brutal blackpill is that I never saw a dude being successful with women while seing them as equal with men or at least being a caring but dominating trad man. They all give them no value and this makes me really wonder if the romantic image of a man and a woman being together for the rest of their life is even a thing. Keeping a woman for the rest of your life is only possible for a chad, and I never met a chad who was interested in that (unless he was a straight out nazi, and with the right this thought comes a little artificial)
I used to think women were wonderful loving princesses. Boy was I wrong!

@Edmund_Kemper is this true?
It's true. I posted in his "social anxiety traits" I put effort into my post and asked for his opinion since he didn't bother to respond to it. Then he says something completely unrelated to my experience. Then I asked him if he even read my post and he didn't answer. Jfl.

It's true. I posted in his "social anxiety traits" I put effort into my post and asked for his opinion since he didn't bother to respond to it. Then he says something completely unrelated to my experience. Then I asked him if he even read my post and he didn't answer. Jfl.
I’m lazy ngl

Just like everything else on this biased, gay earth, a privileged group (chads) engages in crime and violence, but an oppressed group (incels) is scapegoated and made to take all the blame.

Just like everything else on this biased, gay earth, a privileged group (chads) engages in crime and violence, but an oppressed group (incels) is scapegoated and made to take all the blame.
it's because chads aren't an easy target for ridicule unlike us

thoughts?
I think that this study does a good job of bringing into light what women really want.

They'll go on and on about how respectful and kind their boyfriend has to be or how 'politeness' and 'humour' is important in a relationship, even though that's not what the statistics and studies say.

The studies say that women want to be dominated, they don't want an equal in their partner, they want a master, someone who'll be dominent and powerful.

THEY DON'T LIKE SIMPS WHO TREAT THEM AS EQUALS

Dark-triad is the only personality women want.

I think that this study does a good job of bringing into light what women really want.

They'll go on and on about how respectful and kind their boyfriend has to be or how 'politeness' and 'humour' is important in a relationship, even though that's not what the statistics and studies say.

The studies say that women want to be dominated, they don't want an equal in their partner, they want a master, someone who'll be dominent and powerful.

THEY DON'T LIKE SIMPS WHO TREAT THEM AS EQUALS

Dark-triad is the only personality women want.
No u inkwell they want feminazi men :soy:

@SergeantIncel @Master @mental_out please pin. Thanks.

Most ugly/virgin men tend to be bluepilled cucks. Blackpilled incels are an exception.

If you feel any connection to other unattractive men, you are very low IQ tbh. They have to prove being misogynistic first for me to feel any sympathy for them.

Most ugly/virgin men tend to be bluepilled cucks. Blackpilled incels are an exception.

If you feel any connection to other unattractive men, you are very low IQ tbh. They have to prove being misogynistic first for me to feel any sympathy for them.
when chads hate women they get away with it

I probably called him autistic.
Which would be weird tbh. I used to treat him like absolute garbage from time to time and he still responded to my posts.

He's ignoring me too now

Which would be weird tbh. I used to treat him like absolute garbage from time to time and he still responded to my posts.

He's ignoring me too now
i unignored u

I see

Do @RREEEEEEEEE right and respond to his posts
Thanks for your effort bro, it's appreciated. JFL, he even ignored this post. Brutal.

He's ignoring me too now
Maybe because I am pro Israel now.

Incels being blamed for the crimes of Chads because Society is ignorant. Incels aren't in relationships, be they sexual or platonic with the opposite sex. Yet we get the blame? Someone throw a Nuke at someone else please, end this retarded shitball flying through space.
Maybe because I am pro Israel now.
Jewish moment. Also "now".. yeah ok now you've only come out as supportive of Israel. You could have been supportive of it in private forever. Do you also support America? They support Israel too.. got a lot in common.

Last edited:
@SergeantIncel should this be pinned?

@Edmund_Kemper I'm new in these forums, thanks for the information, I want to know more

@Edmund_Kemper I'm new in these forums, thanks for the information, I want to know more
According to r/IncelTear, nerdy ugly virgins attack and hate women and chads respect and protect them JFL

@Edmund_Kemper is misoginia bad at all?

college frats which are generally composed of attractive, high status men commit more rape in a day than incels have in the past 40 years since the term was coined. everybody knows that fraternities are rape central and yet women keep going to frat parties and getting blackout drunk:feelsclown:
All the unspoken shit that comes with frats and sororities, can't believe that shit exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back