Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Study): Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
I recently found this good study that goes over both Life Experience Theory and human behavior when it comes to human pigmentation and the amount of melanocortin in the human skin. Black Chads "tyrone" have more sex and are less concerned about consent and STIs than white chads do.
Screen Shot 2020 09 20 at 53254 PM

Continued....

Screen Shot 2020 09 20 at 53524 PM

I highly encourage that we should all consider studying and adopting Life History Theory (LHT) in our blackpills.

Screen Shot 2020 09 20 at 53732 PM

Attachments

• Do pigmentation and melan systems effect human behavior?.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 14
Here's your first reply. Woot!

Probably, if it happens in all other animals.

Was this study censored or retracted by the authors? Didn't read it btw

I recently found this good study that goes over both Life Experience Theory and human behavior when it comes to human pigmentation and the amount of melanocortin in the human skin. Black Chads "tyrone" have more sex and are less concerned about consent and STIs than white chads do. View attachment 342523

Continued....

View attachment 342524

I highly encourage that we should all consider studying and adopting Life History Theory (LHT) in our blackpills.

View attachment 342525
JUST LOL how threads with actual information/links to sources and studies are always bumplocked on this forum.
just absolutely fucking lol.

Why do I want to hear @BummerDrummer's take on this? I do!

Why do I want to hear @BummerDrummer's take on this? I do!
Blacks are violent. You don’t need a study for this. That’s why In any country blacks populate they do a majority of the crime. That’s why “black nations” or “black societies” have been fighting ever since their creation.

“ooh but Europeans fought among themselves too!!!”
true, but technology still progressed. If Europeans fought that much yet still progressed, imagine the absolute state of infighting and destruction that happened in Africa for it NOT to progress.

I don’t need studies to prove black nature. I can just look at their history

Im pale as fuck and not aggressive to females. I'm passive and develop avoidance strategies if I suspect a foid isn't into me. So it probably has some truth that melanin causes aggression and dominance. Negroid rapists probably have less guilt than white rapist subjects, too.

Blacks are violent. You don’t need a study for this. That’s why In any country blacks populate they do a majority of the crime. That’s why “black nations” or “black societies” have been fighting ever since their creation.

true, but technology still progressed. If Europeans fought that much yet still progressed, imagine the absolute state of infighting and destruction that happened in Africa for it NOT to progress.

I don’t need studies to prove black nature. I can just look at their history
I meant about the sex stuff. Do you think good mannered white boys like us are dickless & deserve to be virgins?

I meant about the sex stuff. Do you think good mannered white boys like us are dickless & deserve to be virgins?
No, just more intelligent and human-like. Women prefer a man with less human characteristics if that makes sense. That’s why they love things like polygamy and degradation and rape/violence fetishes. The closer you are to a wild animal boosts your SMV and blacks have more of a chance to do that due to genetics. There’s a reason we don’t have any ghetto blacks here and the blacks we have are “melvins” or “white black people”

Last edited:
No, just more intelligent and human-like. Women prefer a man with less human characteristics if that makes sense. That’s why they love things like polygamy and degradation and rape/violence fetishes. The closer you are to a wild animal boosts your SMV and blacks have more of a chance to do that due to genetics. There’s a reason we don’t have any ghetto blacks here and the blacks we have are “melvins” or “white black people”
So thugmaxx theory for blacks is legit in your opinion? @Colvin76

So thugmaxx theory for blacks is legit in your opinion? @Colvin76
You can’t “thugmaxx”. like most things, social ability and skills are largely genetic. if you are born “thugmaxxed”, as a disproportionate amount of blacks are per other races (with Asians being the lowest) due to their racial genetics, it can add to your SMV. Again, majority if not all of women have violent fetishes. They went to be raped by a big massive hulking aggressive animal. You being as close as possible to said massive hulking aggressive animal is based on your genetics.

but yes, if you have the genetics to resemble a massive hulking violent stupid animal you could very well use that to your SMV amount.

Last edited:
brootal asian master race pill

This was a common theory in the 19th century but used to explain why a lot of ethnic foids were more sexual than white foids toward colonists ngl
Justbewhite theory in action.

White foids have always had the reputation of being more cold and distant in comparison.

People can't grasp the levels of violence in Africa because most of sub-saharan history is unrecorded or just not even important enough to get a mention.
But a case of Rwanda pictures it well. In 1994 the OOOGA BOOGAS in Rwanda decided to purchase several million machetes from China because they were too useless to manufacture basic firearms in their country.

Then the savages armed with these cutting tools, axes and hammers went to town on each other in a war which would be considered primitive by 500 AD standards.
It's incredible how backwards pure blooded African negroes really are. They still eat each other down there despite most people denying this fact.

In my opinion the closest sub-saharans can get to being human is by killing an European man and consuming his flesh

Yea I heard this one was controversial because it basically says blacks may be more violent
ARE, are more violent, it's in the genes.

Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA)

Maoa-L (low activity) show higher violent tendencies than Maoa-H (high activity) humans. Turns out that blacks are the ones with the biggest percentage of maoa-l genetics & thus higher chance of reacting with violence. Not all obviously but a big enough demographic to be noticeable.

This isn't very mainstream due to the racial tones of it & muh we're all human bollocks.

How do I put this, low inhibition ppl are more likely to take risks & not see any potential outcome to their actions other than the outcome they want or assume. High inhibition ppl will likely think of many possible outcomes to their actions, actions & consequences.

So risk takers run into some shit eventually & never saw it coming but careful ppl back down for fear of rolling a 0.

How many blacks are in jail for murder simply because they couldn't keep their cool & lost their shit with no thought for what comes after.

Great to have in a lawless world but not so good today unless you channel it into something like a combat sport.

JUST LOL how threads with actual information/links to sources and studies are always bumplocked on this forum.
just absolutely fucking lol.
Notice how irrelevant shit gets lots of action but big brain stuff is ignored? Humans, jeez.
Is this not common knowledge?
Apparently not, cognitive dissonance is crazy shit.

Last edited:
Why would pigmentation be the determining factor ? It's literally a superficial trait and it's hard to imagine a mechanism by which it could affect behavior.

PS. My bad, a quick look at the paper provides an explanation :

"Validation of the pigmentation system as causal to the naturalistic observations was demonstrated by experimentally manipulating pharmacological dosages and by studies of cross-fostering (Ducrest et al., 2008). Thus, melanocortin hormone levels predicted the amount of testosterone and other sexual steroids along with concomitant increases (or decreases) in aggression and sexual behavior."

Last edited:
People can't grasp the levels of violence in Africa because most of sub-saharan history is unrecorded or just not even important enough to get a mention.
But a case of Rwanda pictures it well. In 1994 the OOOGA BOOGAS in Rwanda decided to purchase several million machetes from China because they were too useless to manufacture basic firearms in their country.

Then the savages armed with these cutting tools, axes and hammers went to town on each other in a war which would be considered primitive by 500 AD standards.
It's incredible how backwards pure blooded African negroes really are. They still eat each other down there despite most people denying this fact.

In my opinion the closest sub-saharans can get to being human is by killing an European man and consuming his flesh
It's unrecorded because they hadn't invented writing. It hadn't invented writing because they were stuck in the stone age. They were stuck in the stone age due to the violence and lack of much higher thinking. Any possible unicorns that would have existed who would have invented anything died at 10 and had their brains ingested, and on and on it goes.

I would like to note that there's a reason I mentioned black "nations"-which are a moderately recent thing. This was meant to encompass modern black history like Haiti (Became the richest province in the Caribbean to poorest, and they still had slavery afterward after the revolt) most of the carribean, Every single country in Africa excluding the north, etc.

You would have to be as ignorant as someone saying "looks don't matter" or "genetics don't matter" to believe in the equality of all races. Races have different genetic traits and this is objective truth. Now you can make the argument that superiority of races is bad but you cannot argue races like genders are entirely different things. If it wasn't then we would all have been roughly at the same technological level at roughly the same time with roughly the same societies, but they were all entirely different.

Last edited:

It's unrecorded because they hadn't invented writing. It hadn't invented writing because they were stuck in the stone age. They were stuck in the stone age due to the violence and lack of much higher thinking. Any possible unicorns that would have existed who would have invented anything died at 10 and had their brains ingested, and on and on it goes.

I would like to note that there's a reason I mentioned black "nations"-which are a moderately recent thing. This was meant to encompass modern black history like Haiti (Became the richest province in the Caribbean to poorest, and they still had slavery afterward after the revolt) most of the carribean, Every single country in Africa excluding the north, etc.

You would have to be as ignorant as someone saying "looks don't matter" or "genetics don't matter" to believe in the equality of all races. Races have different genetic traits and this is objective truth. Now you can make the argument that superiority of races is bad but you cannot argue races like genders are entirely different things. If it wasn't then we would all have been roughly at the same technological level at roughly the same time with roughly the same societies, but they were all entirely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back