Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study finds online dating makes w*men more likely to reject men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I know water is wet, but look at this study: https://www.psypost.org/2021/01/new...ating-can-cultivate-a-rejection-mindset-59008

We know that being and feeling loved is a prerequisite for a happy life

The authors of this study apparently haven't learned how to be happy alone, yikerino :soy:

“Thanks to online dating, there are more possibilities to meet new partners than ever before, yet at the same time there have never been more people single in western society,”

I wonder whose fault this is :feelshmm:

Pronk and her colleagues conducted three studies of single, heterosexual individuals.[...] The researchers found that the acceptance rate decreased over the course of the online dating procedure in all three studies. The last study provided some clues as to why: participants reported a decreasing satisfaction with the pictures over time

The more pictures of men w*men look at, the uglier the men seem to them.

“The continued access to an almost limitless pool of potential partners when online dating has negative side effects: it makes people more pessimistic and rejecting,”[...] This rejection mindset appeared to be particularly strong among women, “the gender that is already much less likely to accept potential partners to begin with,

And here I thought men were the picky sex who only want slim teenage supermodels with D cups and tight pussies :feelstastyman:

“As a consequence, the initial benefit women have in their likelihood of having a match dissolved in the process of online dating.”

As usual, w*men most affected :feelsclown:

I know water is wet, but look at this study: https://www.psypost.org/2021/01/new...ating-can-cultivate-a-rejection-mindset-59008

The authors of this study apparently haven't learned how to be happy alone, yikerino :soy:

I wonder whose fault this is :feelshmm:

The more pictures of men w*men look at, the uglier the men seem to them.

And here I thought men were the picky sex who only want slim teenage supermodels with D cups and tight pussies :feelstastyman:

As usual, w*men most affected :feelsclown:
“Likelihood of having a match dissolved” wish I could dissolve her fucking brain

thx for the daily dose of blackpill

online dating is real life now, and it'sonlygoingtogetworse

As a consequence, the initial benefit women have in their likelihood of having a match dissolved in the process of online dating
Because of their own standards.

Foid life on tutorial mode.

More evidence that online dating is the beginning of the end for normies seeking non-betabux relationships

thx for the daily dose of blackpill

online dating is real life now, and it'sonlygoingtogetworse
yeah true shit man, jfl at having hope in 2021 tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back