Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study finds tall men are more likely to be unfaithful

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

And who's to blame for this? Manlets of course :feelsclown:

It is not known why this is the case, but experts have said that so-called 'small man syndrome' may mean that shorter guys are not as confident with women.

Because they can

i hate studies like this

female science

Why do incels think that St. BlackOps2Cel is ugly? : Trufemcels

Hes a total fuckboy. You can see it in his eyes.

:feelsclown:Clown ass fucking world

how does one be unfaithful if we dont have any girls in the first place

>calls every short man's behavior as small man syndrome
>teeehehe they are not confident

gay study

"It is not known why this is the case, but experts have said that so-called 'small man syndrome' may mean that shorter guys are not as confident with women."

Its funny how the bitch who write this article implies that short men also want to cheat but are just too afraid to approach :feelskek: HOW TOXIC

I don’t read any of these studies anymore, one says short men are more faithful and the other says taller men are more faithful. One says hairy men are the most attractive and the other said non hairy men are more attractive

Dnr

I'm shorter than 5'10. To you ladies out there watching this, I'm single.
Like everyone else that isn't a fakecel on this fucking forum.

What?! No way dude! So you're telling me that foid's personality detectors have been thwarted?

How can an incel be unfaithful? Can a marooned man run ponzi schemes?

You gotta be shitting me JFL, shit talloids do on their own accord is still manlets' fault because? Because soyciey says fuck short men :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They will burn in hell for sinners

Water is wet thread ofc a man that's more attractive...is more likely to be able to cheat

Wow, men who had endless attention from women since they where young and had there egos inflated are less faithful because they have more options?
colour me surprised.

I'm shorter than 5'10. To you ladies out there watching this, I'm single.
Like everyone else that isn't a fakecel on this fucking forum.
I’m 5’4 do you even know how much I’d even want to be your height.

Because they can
This. It’s no surprise that tall men have higher SMV and therefore more options. Water is wet. Foids throw themselves pussy-first at tall guys. The natural state of human relationships is a harem, so ofc men have a desire to fuck tons of foids and those with the ability will do it.
i hate studies like this

female science
Experts say study finds water is wet.

I said I'm shorter than 5'10. I did not say how much shorter.
Apologies my greycel retardation got in the way and thought it said you were taller as 5’10 jfl my brain is rotting

>calls every short man's behavior as small man syndrome
>teeehehe they are not confident

gay study
Wow, men who had endless attention from women since they where young and had there egos inflated are less faithful because they have more options?
colour me surprised.