Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Study from 2019 (lifefuel for blackcels)

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

"According to a study done by Cardiff University we as people for the most part find other races more attractive then our own. I think we may have had our own ideas before the release of this study, but the study to say the least is very interesting.

The ages of men and women who were asked to do the study ranged between 18 and 30. The same participants were given 600 faces of people of the opposite sex and asked to grade them on attractiveness.

From the Cardiff University study, Scientists from the department of psychology found that in order of who they preferred white women went overwhelmingly for black males, then whites males, followed by Asian men.

When the study turned to white males, it was the direct opposite of the study for white women according to results. White men preferred Asian women, then white women, followed by black women. The researchers claim that the study reflects only what is seen in society."

Could be just Jews pushing this "progressive" agenda (which is very worrying anyway) or an interesting study if it's real.

@Teutonic Knight @Jazavac thoughts?

"Mr. Goldstein and Mrs. Horowitz say......"

No link to the study in question, no discussion of the results in detail e.g. sample size, article is literally 100 words long.

Im guessing this "study" was an undergraduate questionnaire with a sample size of about 50 i.e. complete shit

my thoughts are that we should make foids property again, this female rights thing isn't working out so well for me. the study looks more like an article than a study though.

>Does This Even Surprise Anyone?
look at this gloating just fuck, resign and go lossus

No link to the study in question, no discussion of the results in detail e.g. sample size, article is literally 100 words long.

Im guessing this "study" was an undergraduate questionnaire with a sample size of about 50 i.e. complete shit

Exactly, I'm gonna need some proof on this. And how did they conduct it. Show pictures of Tyrones next to pasty nerds?

my thoughts are that we should make foids property again, this female rights thing isn't working out so well for me. the study looks more like an article than a study though.

@Colvin76 :feelsautistic:
It's a fake study

These below are the REAL truth about race & black male SMV

On the small 0.00000000000001% chance that jew bullshit study IS real, they are only talking about top tier blacks like Tyrones and BBC. JFL if you think this will help average and below average blacks.

Last edited:

Svetirok.tunnel.JPG
IQ

It's a fake study

On the small 0.00000000000001% chance that jew bullshit study IS real, they are only talking about top tier blacks like Tyrones and BBC. JFL if you think this will help average and below average blacks.

just date ur own race theory

yes so disregard the times that white women have looked at me with complete and utter disdain, walked across the street to get away from me, or straight up called me a nigger. ok boomer

yes so disregard the times that white women have looked at me with complete and utter disdain, walked across the street to get away from me, or straight up called me a nigger. ok boomer

It was your fault for being ugly remember?

Did I say anything else except posted a link to this "study"?
It was your fault for being ugly remember?
And this. I wasn't your race but your ugliness

just date ur own race theory
Just pretend/larp about me actually having any chance at all theory.

All foids hate 5'7" 4/10 autistic manlets aka me. Black foids are no exception.

It's a fake study

Exactly, I'm gonna need some proof on this. And how did they conduct it. Show pictures of Tyrones next to pasty nerds?
It's a fake study
tenor.gif

"A Facial Attractiveness Account of Gender Asymmetries in Interracial Marriage"

I've seen the contrary in practice, though.

Ok then explain why if I hit on a whites woman I’d go to jail or any woman at all tbh
Yeah exactly. Just Ignore him hes probably some white nationalist alt right fag they are biased as fuck.

Yeah exactly. Just Ignore him hes probably some white nationalist alt right fag they are biased as fuck.
Yea true, there’s not a lot of them on this forum but they make themselves loud I guess lol. In their mind bbc > everything lol

Aren't there laws against using the n word in public in murcia? That's fucked up. You should've beaten the shot out of those bitches. No one has the right to stop you.

BBC theory is legit

Why would they go through so much effort to lie?

Why would they go through so much effort to lie?
I WRITE HUNDRED WORD POSTS EVERY FIVE MINUTES ON THIS FORUM YOU DUMB FAGGOT

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN

OF COURSE THEY WOULD LIE

POSTS LIKE THIS WILL GET SHARED BY COPING BLACKS WHO DENY THEY ARE INCEL

Im black trust me white women hate me just as much as the next guy they only like top tier black guys just like they only like top tier of every other race

Even amongst Africans, you can be west African and look like Idris Elba or AAnthony Joshua.
Or you can be east African and look like that somolian guy from captain Phillips

No lol who told u that
No one. Idk, I thought its a an offensive hate crime. I mean considering the history of the word I thought it's not acceptable for whites to use it.

Cope. They might like American hip hop stars and black men who evoke this association of American celebrities but most blacks I see here - at least in Europe - are scrawny prematurely balding manlets.

Women want high-status men. And white Chad is the highest possible status.

No one. Idk, I thought its a an offensive hate crime. I mean considering the history of the word I thought it's not acceptable for whites to use it.
Not a hate crime that’d be an infringement on freedom of speech if someone got arrested for it but it using it comes with major repercussions depending on who u use it around. It’s just like any cuss word really, but just holds abit more weight tbh.

And by that they mean lightskin chads

Very nice of Mr. Shekelstein and Mr. Shlomo Bergenstein to provide this totally unbiased non-shekel backed (((study))) :forcedsmile: