Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Make-up tricks men by faking signals of sexual arousal and fertility – Science of cosmetics (6 studies)

If a man wore make up he would be laughed at and accused of being a sissy even though society tells us that they accept faggetory. This shows that they are hypocrites.

Such deceit and dishonesty on the part of foids. Tsk, tsk, tsk. If only there was a hell; every foid would be headed straight there.

Do
I find it the funniest when whores think it is "cute" to put makeup on their little sisters or daughters. The very same makeup they use to pull Chads with
So the 9yo in full whore makeup isn't a whore and it's bad if I treat her like a whore because she is acting exactly like a whore? Gotcha
Don't expect a logic from a foid :feelskek:

I guess it's not manipulative, dishonest and self-objectifying when "kweens" do it.

Meanwhile, that guy who frauded his looks and tricked a foid to have sex with him with the lights out got jailed after she noticed he wasn't a Chad. I tried to find the newspiece here but failed, shit was even on a @FACEandLMS 's video.
Real chads are from the kingdom. I respect them because they don’t whore around. Their mysterious culture goes back thousands of years. In the background is the mountain of final judgement.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_q1MmFOuA

Last edited:
make up Being banned would be a huge step forward

It really would — women would literally riot and it would be glorious to behold. If nothing else it would go one step towards putting men and women on a more even footing, men can’t fraud their looks like women do.

It would be glorious, suddenly we'd have all these creatures walking around crying that Chad called them ugly and won't fuck them.

It would be glorious, suddenly we'd have all these creatures walking around crying that Chad called them ugly and won't fuck them.
Sadly it’ll never happen but it would be awesome.

It really would — women would literally riot and it would be glorious to behold. If nothing else it would go one step towards putting men and women on a more even footing, men can’t fraud their looks like women do.
It's a billion dollar industry so plenty of men would be against shutting down make up