Study: Men peak at 50, women at 18 (probably earlier, the study didn't allow minors)

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Max Verstappen irl
-
At 50? Giga cope

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
Sounds redpilled to me. No roastie wants a crusty old man.

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
-
Holy cope. I could even understand at 30, but every 50yo man, even the good looking ones, will tell you they looked better before

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
Link: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/

Note that girls under 18 aren't allowed on dating apps, so they weren't accounted for in the study. If they were, the "peak" would probably be a few years younger.

Look at this curve:
Cleary desirability would be higher if <18 had been considered. But instead we bury the truth because the topic is taboo. Lame.

View attachment 166073
I say this all the time on here, they are popular with women their own age, who just want someone to buy them their post-menopausal drugs.
They are not popular with desirable women.

Also just noticed, the difference on the graph is very small anyway, seems like it's all about the bones you are born with, once you get older there's like a 20% boost in your attractiveness with old women that want a crutch, whoopee.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
50 year old men aren’t wrinkly and old all the time

some men look better at 50

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
oldcel cope

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
I say this all the time on here, they are popular with women their own age, who just want someone to buy them their post-menopausal drugs.
They are not popular with desirable women.

Also just noticed, the difference on the graph is very small anyway, seems like it's all about the bones you are born with, once you get older there's like a 20% boost in your attractiveness with old women that want a crutch, whoopee.
Yeah you get to fuck a 40 year old cockbreath who had Arabs shit on her so she could post a few pictures of her vacation on Instagram.
Can't wait till I'm an old fart, can't think clearly and have to take meds so I don't shit myself.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
How's a 50+ years old man more desirable than 30 years old man?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
cope, men go bald so we peak at 25 or earlier

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
Men become desirable to roasties when they acquire money and status. Since most women need money once they hit the wall and realize they cant ride the cock carousel anymore, they turn to provider types.

This study is lifefuel because no one wants old roasties, even older men.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
Size of the universe cope.

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
At 50? Giga cope
Its not that far fetch ... if your a man and you gather resources and become rich .. well you can enter one of those sugar daddy websites and find some hot teen golddigger ... we just called it " betabuxx"

Remember its not just looks, the black pill is all about looks,money , status ..

I

Infinite LDAR

Recruit
-
It would only works in poor countries when women doesn't work and statusmaxxing is important

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
cope, men go bald so we peak at 25 or earlier
Like most athletes I'd say our peak is at 25-30 years old. 50 is miles beyond our peak. I'm almost 35 an my backs fucked and I can hear my joints cracking when I bend down. So fuck knows how shit I'll be at 50, I don't die first.

Kiko12

Kiko12

-
Like most athletes I'd say our peak is at 25-30 years old. 50 is miles beyond our peak. I'm almost 35 an my backs fucked and I can hear my joints cracking when I bend down. So fuck knows how shit I'll be at 50, I don't die first.

Its becouse you drink shit and sugar and probably smokes weed , and eat trash ... ive seen old 70 yo people still jogging and lifting weights ...

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Men don’t peak at 25. 25 year old men just finished college and aren’t finished with knowing what to do in life. They don’t have the wealth of a 50 year old, and 25 year old men look like teenage boys. Men don’t look like men until they’re in their 30s/40s

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
Resources are very important to foids and old men have more of them. Most foids are lazy.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
Just wait until 50 theory

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Recruit
-
Men become desirable to roasties when they acquire money and status. Since most women need money once they hit the wall and realize they cant ride the cock carousel anymore, they turn to provider types.

This study is lifefuel because no one wants old roasties, even older men.
It's women in their 30s and 40s needing a meal ticket. A man's financial peak is 50 and women are whores for money.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
Men don’t peak at 25. 25 year old men just finished college and aren’t finished with knowing what to do in life. They don’t have the wealth of a 50 year old, and 25 year old men look like teenage boys. Men don’t look like men until they’re in their 30s/40s
Looks-wise most men peak at their 20s though, the agepill is real.
220px-jeffrey_epstein-_27-jpg.166282
moneypower-1024x683-jpg.166283

W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Recruit
-
mgtow betabux cope
cope

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-
Link: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/

Note that girls under 18 aren't allowed on dating apps, so they weren't accounted for in the study. If they were, the "peak" would probably be a few years younger.

Look at this curve:
Cleary desirability would be higher if <18 had been considered. But instead we bury the truth because the topic is taboo. Lame.

View attachment 166073

Where is the coping Is to strong gif
View attachment 166282View attachment 166283

Few mm of rope

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
Older women are more thirsty and want a stable provider to spend the rest of their days with him. That's where 50 year old cucks come into play as younger men wouldn't want long term relationships with 50+ year old women.

Young women are picky and ignore most men of their age.

I bet that most of this forum could get an agematch foid when they will be over 50 if they will have solid income and a home.

In terms of looks and otherwise, men peak at 30-32.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
Men do NOT peak at 50. Just LOL at this titanic cope. They peak around the same age foids do, around 19-26.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Men do NOT peak at 50. Just LOL at this titanic cope. They peak around the same age foids do, around 19-26.
Guys that age look like wimps. And they lack wealth and resources which women are attracted to

Guys in their 20s still have soft skin, soft knuckles, a teenage voice, soft edges on their face and aren’t able to grow long beards

07c263eb-17dd-4037-8b02-de77a2d26183-jpeg.166304

25 year old

man in his 40s

eb33f87f-5cee-4cd1-b70d-871ff7ac1da4-jpeg.166307

the 25 year old has a soft appearance and the 45 year old has a more intimidating look

every man who looks scary is always in his 30s/40s/50s, never his 20s

one of these guys (25 year old I found on google images)

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
This can be easily explained. Most men in their youth don’t get much pussy at all, if any. Conversely, all females are getting dicked down throughout their entire lives from the age of 13 -14 onward. This is why the younger men are statistically less “desirable”. Then, when age 40 or 50 rolls around, the females who have lost over half their smv are finally desperate and forced to give time to the men who spent their youth alone, making them statically seem more “desireable.”

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
JFL at this bluepilled gigacope.

Kiko12

Kiko12

-
Id argue .. agianst all of you .. that a 40 yo guy that took care of himself , diet , gym , healthy food - can pull collage girls . ( assuming his not a bum in his mother basement )

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
Guys that age look like wimps. And they lack wealth and resources which women are attracted to

Guys in their 20s still have soft skin, soft knuckles, a teenage voice, soft edges on their face and aren’t able to grow long beards

View attachment 166304
25 year old

man in his 40s

View attachment 166307

the 25 year old has a soft appearance and the 45 year old has a more intimidating look

Young foids in their prime are not attracted to men old enough to be their fathers. They like men THEIR OWN AGE. Otherwise, we'd be seeing 20 year-old roasties holding hands with 45 year-old guys everywhere, which we clearly do not.
Now, go back to the Red Pill.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Men peak at age 27 to 33 (biological). This is common knowledge. Lol at those people who want to fake data by using biased
It is over if you have passed the age of 27 as a man.

Kiko12

Kiko12

-
Young foids in their prime are not attracted to men old enough to be their fathers. They like men THEIR OWN AGE. Otherwise, we'd be seeing 20 year-old roasties holding hands with 45 year-old guys everywhere, which we clearly do not.
Explain the the sugar daddy scence then ... why .. why do girls .. young girls willing to go with old dudes just for money ? ... why ? ... dont they feel disgust ? .. dont they feel that this old guy is a creep ? ... or you just say .. " no they are just gold diggers " ...what is a gold -digger ? ..why we dont see young boys with older ladys , why only young girls with sugar daddys ? ... what is a "daddy issue " ? ... explain plz

Also look at the data .. look at it .. its clealy show you that older dudes got an advantage due to status

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
When they reach their later adulthood they’ll realize how girly a guy looks in his 20s

also, I’m sure A 40 year old big biker guy would attract young foids

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
The only men who peak in their 50's are Assyrian kings and Byzantine emperors...

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Its not that far fetch ... if your a man and you gather resources and become rich .. well you can enter one of those sugar daddy websites and find some hot teen golddigger ... we just called it " betabuxx"

Remember its not just looks, the black pill is all about looks,money , status ..
So it's not a matter of age it's a matter of money. Which means it's BS.

Kiko12

Kiko12

-
So it's not a matter of age it's a matter of money. Which means it's BS.
Status is money and money is power , and girls love powerfull man ...

You cant deny facts .. we see everyday older dudes with hot models ... i see it in my country .. rixh singer marry a hot model .. its facts .. facts dont care about your feelings .. you can say cope ..cope how much you want .. but girls love status , money , looks .. you can play on each of those - to the blackpill defense this old singer is looking pretty good for 50 yo .

Last edited:
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-

You cant deny facts .. we see everyday older dudes with hot models ... i see it in my country .. rixh singer marry a hot model .. its facts .. facts dont care your feelings .. you can say cope ..cope how much you want .. but girls love status , money , looks .. you can play on each of those
They love the power not the powerful MEN. to them the men are disposable. It's why betabuxxing usually end up in divorce raping thess so called powerful men. If you have money Just fuck prostitutes. Why even bother with this sugar daddy gold digging bullshit?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
I'm not going to read this entire thread but I'm guessing that the kind of women that are most desperate to get a man tend to be around the age at which a 40-50 year old man would be age appropriate. It's not that they are super desirable, it's that they are primary targets for the most desperate women.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Officer
-
They love the power not the powerful MEN. to them the men are disposable. It's why betabuxxing usually end up in divorce raping thess so called powerful men. If you have money Just fuck prostitutes. Why even bother with this sugar daddy gold digging bullshit?
You can say the same about young good looking men. You can say that the girl just loves his looks and she would leave if he lost his looks. Would Stacy stay with Chad if his face suffered 3rd degree burns or if he became paralyzed from the neck down?
you can still get a used up 50yo just hang in there
:soy::soy:
:feelskek::feelskek:

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
You cant deny facts .. we see everyday older dudes with hot models ... i see it in my country .. rixh singer marry a hot model .. its facts .. facts dont care about your feelings .. you can say cope ..cope how much you want .. but girls love status , money , looks .. you can play on each of those - to the blackpill defense this old singer is looking pretty good for 50 yo .
Wrong. Girls are not attracted to rich and powerful men, some are attracted to wealth and power and they accept the man that has it as a consequence. And this is the minority of women, most just don't give a shit about crusty old rich dudes. That's why Harvey Weinstein and other #metooed guys had to do all the shit they did instead of having girls chase them.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

32 years of Blackpill
-
men most desirable at 50 ahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhaha

no

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
Explain the the sugar daddy scence then ... why .. why do girls .. young girls willing to go with old dudes just for money ? ... why ? ... dont they feel disgust ? .. dont they feel that this old guy is a creep ? ... or you just say .. " no they are just gold diggers " ...what is a gold -digger ? ..why we dont see young boys with older ladys , why only young girls with sugar daddys ? ... what is a "daddy issue " ? ... explain plz

Also look at the data .. look at it .. its clealy show you that older dudes got an advantage due to status
You're in the wrong place, buddy. Go sign up for Roosh V or the MGTOW forum
When they reach their later adulthood they’ll realize how girly a guy looks in his 20s
Good to know. I'll leave the postmenopausal roasties for you to enjoy.

Last edited:
ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
Empirical knowledge and observable reality are enough to confirm this, most young girls are attracted to good-looking young guys simply because of biological compatibility and environmental proximity.

Fill a room with 100 18 year old girls, ask them to choose between a good-looking young guy and a weatlhy middle-aged man, most of them will choose the good-looking kid.

View attachment 166304
25 year old

man in his 40s

View attachment 166307

Comparing a random dude to a Hollywood star :forcedsmile::kys:

I'd rather compare the same person in his 20s vs his 30s
qr5xug4ysjr31-jpg.166434

Wrong. Girls are not attracted to rich and powerful men, some are attracted to wealth and power and they accept the man that has it as a consequence. And this is the minority of women, most just don't give a shit about crusty old rich dudes. That's why Harvey Weinstein and other #metooed guys had to do all the shit they did instead of having girls chase them.
Exactly, a high-school dropout Chad just has to exist to have sex with young girls while people like Epstein, Cosby, Wenstein among others had to create great status and wealth to accomplish it to just get imprisoned. In the case of Epstein he had to run a pedophile ring that costed him his life and mental health after the Clintons betrayed him.

Redpillers, keep in mind that these men where the top 1% in terms of power, wealth & status, yet powerless against feminism in this gynocracy.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Empirical knowledge and observable reality are enough to confirm this, most young girls are attracted to good-looking young guys simply because of biological compatibility and environmental proximity.

Fill a room with 100 18 year old girls, ask them to choose between a good-looking young guy and a weatlhy middle-aged man, most of them will choose the good-looking kid.

Comparing a random dude to a Hollywood star :forcedsmile::kys:

I'd rather compare the same person in his 20s vs his 30s
View attachment 166434

Exactly, a high-school dropout Chad just has to exist to have sex with young girls while people like Epstein, Cosby, Wenstein among others had to create great status and wealth to accomplish it to just get imprisoned. In the case of Epstein he had to run a pedophile ring that costed him his life and mental health after the Clintons betrayed him.

Redpillers, keep in mind that these men where the top 1% in terms of power, wealth & status, yet powerless against feminism in this gynocracy.
Gerard way in his 20s looked feminine, which most guys in their 20s do

Also,middle age women prefer men in their 40s, only men stay attracted to youth

Every single big muscular man I see is always in his 30s or 40s, never in his 20s

every guy in his 20s I see is always girly looking

why do you think young adults in prison are considered unmanly?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
Gerard way in his 20s looked feminine, which most guys in their 20s do

Also,middle age women prefer men in their 40s, only men stay attracted to youth

Every single big muscular man I see is always in his 30s or 40s, never in his 20s

every guy in his 20s I see is always girly looking

why do you think young adults in prison are considered unmanly?
Still, it's obvious that Gerard Way in his 20s had a much better sexual life compared to himself in his 30s.

I agree on the second point, middle age women are mostly attracted to men in their 40s, but most young guys aren't attracted to middle age women so that's even. Also that all men are attracted to youth, but most young girls aren't attracted to older men as me and the boys have explained before.

Prisoners looking old and manly may be an advantage over other prisoners, not at attracting women. In fact, overly masculine features will make you ugly, hence why ogrecels exist. Good-looking men tend to have a mix between masculine and feminine features

convict-png.166451

trejo-jpg.166450

2-jpg.166449

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
Still, it's obvious that Gerard Way in his 20s had a much better sexual life compared to himself in his 30s.

I agree on the second point, middle age women are mostly attracted to men in their 40s, but most young guys aren't attracted to middle age women so that's even. Also that all men are attracted to youth, but most young girls aren't attracted to older men as me and the boys have explained before.

Prisoners looking old and manly may be an advantage over other prisoners, not at attracting women. In fact, overly masculine features will make you ugly, hence why ogrecels exist. Good-looking men tend to have a mix between masculine and feminine features

View attachment 166451
View attachment 166450
View attachment 166449
Most men age better in their 30s. Also, prisoners hate young adults because their youthful appearance makes them look unmanly to prisoners, it reminds inmates of women and that’s why inmates rape them

when guys are in their 20s, they still look soft. Men aren’t supposed to look clean.Looking rough and dirty is masculine, that’s why men look more like men when they’re older

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Redpill cope :lul:

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
Most men age better in their 30s. Also, prisoners hate young adults because their youthful appearance makes them look unmanly to prisoners, it reminds inmates of women and that’s why inmates rape them

when guys are in their 20s, they still look soft. Men aren’t supposed to look clean.Looking rough and dirty is masculine, that’s why men look more like men when they’re older
Yes, but we're talking about sexual attractiveness and desirability perceived by women not manliness and unmanliness perceived by male convicts.