Study: Men peak at 50, women at 18 (probably earlier, the study didn't allow minors)

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Yes, but we're talking about sexual attractiveness and desirability perceived by women not manliness and unmanliness perceived by male convicts.
Women are attracted to masculinity. Men look the most masculine at around age 40

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
Women are attracted to masculinity. Men look the most masculine at around age 40
:blackpill: = Face & LMS = absolute truth
:redpill: = Alphaness, masculinity, game = repressed truth

I think you're in the wrong forum if you believe in TRP dude, being masculine or feminine isn't the main factor in terms of attractiveness, being good-looking or ugly (mostly facially) is. That's why you've young beautiful girls with tattoos of their androgynous although good-looking crushes.

763-jpeg.166479

1549028318-kelsy-karter-instagram-harry-styles-tatuaje-jpg.166480

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
perceivedfightingsuccess-jpg.166503

Masculinity is the desperate hope of men who have nothing else. Then when they figure shaving their head, growing a beard and getting jacked doesn't work for them, they lament the state of society and how men are getting feminized because of the Jews or Illuminati or whatever.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
:blackpill: = Face & LMS = absolute truth
:redpill: = Alphaness, masculinity, game = repressed truth

I think you're in the wrong forum if you believe in TRP dude, being masculine or feminine isn't the main factor in terms of attractiveness, being good-looking or ugly (mostly facially) is. That's why you've young beautiful girls with tattoos of their androgynous although good-looking crushes.

View attachment 166479
View attachment 166480
why do you think middle aged women get attracted to men their own age while middle aged men are into youth

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Officer
-
Holy cope. I could even understand at 30, but every 50yo man, even the good looking ones, will tell you they looked better before
This isn't about looks. Its about "desirability"