Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Men's attractiveness increases when their penis is photoshopped to be bigger and decreases when made smaller

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Quick chinese study, water is wet but still somewhat interesting.

Women were presented with 5 models of a man that only differed in penis size. One had the original, normal penis size. One had a penis size of only 78% of that of the original. And the next three had penises that were made bigger by respectively 22, 33 and 43%.

The model with the smallest penis was rated as the least attractive one and the 3 models with the larger penises were rated as more attractive than the original. Oddly enough the 22% and 33% models scored better than the 43% one. Maybe women didn't want to seem shallow? After all this was just a survey, who knows if they would have preferred the biggest one irl over the above average ones.

A bigger dick makes you more attractive and a smaller one decreases your attractiveness.

Interestingly the author point out that despite those variations in score, none of these models were rated as particularly attractive, women weren't all that impressed with the athletic mesomorphic guys with bigger than average penises. Hypergamy and crazy standards yet again

Study 3 examined women’s preferences for five male images varying only in length of the (nonerect) penis. In one figure,the penis was its original size (i.e., the same size as the original photograph used to model the image in the computer). In the remaining four images, penile length was modeled to be either smaller or larger than the original size.We had intended to alter penile lengths to be 80%, 120%, 130%, and 140% of original size. In the event, measurement of the actual images confirmed that they were 78%, 122%,133%, and 143% of original size, respectively. In all three studies, women rated each ofthe stimulus images on a six-point scale where 0 unattractive, 1 only slightly attractive,2 mildly attractive, 3 moderately attractive, 4 very attractive, and 5 extremely attractive. The scale appeared next to each image, as in previous studies (Dixson et al.,2003).

ANOVA revealed an overall effect of penile length on attractiveness ratings (F[4,1276]¼29.59,P<0.0001). Women rated the figure with the shortest penis (reduced to 78% of normal length) as least attractive, followed by the original and largest images, with the intermediate (þ22% andþ33%) lengths yielding the highest ratings (Fig. 3). However, none of the images was rated as being moderately attractive (score 3) on average. The highest ratings were mean 1.87 and mean 1.84 for images in which the penis was 22% or 33% longer in the original, respectively (it should be recalled that a rating of 1 slightly attractive, and 2 mildly attractive). All images used in study 3 depicted the same mesomorphic front-posed figure, lacking trunk hair,and were identical except for their genitalia.The image depicting an unaltered penile length and lacking trunk hair also formed part of study 2, on masculine hirsuteness. In that study, this figure scored a mean score of 2.48, whereas in the study on penile size the identical image was rated as significantly less attractive, with a mean score of 1.38. An unpaired t-test revealed that this difference was significant (P<0.0001)

Just bulgemaxx theory

Never even began for my micropenis :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

The study is somewhat methodologically questionable, but we know that a more rigorous one would have produced similar results.

The study is somewhat methodologically questionable, but we know that a more rigorous one would have produced similar results.
Yeah the study is not that great, like i said it's just a survey with shitty models. Surveys can produce biased results due to pressure (fear of being judged) or just women thinking they know what they want or thinking they know how they'd behave in XYZ situation. But I don't think it's worthless either since it definitely points to a similar direction as more rigorous studies that have been done in the past.

Last edited:
Time to roopppe
Lets goooo
:kys::kys::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

HCG is proven to cause penile growth in micropenises. Like 1-2cm in 8 weeks, who knows how much you'll gain if you blast it for longer

You'll never be big from that but maybe you'll get closer to average?

HCG is proven to cause penile growth in micropenises. Like 1-2cm in 8 weeks, who knows how much you'll gain if you blast it for longer

You'll never be big from that but maybe you'll get closer to average?

Whats the point though? No femoid is going to see it anyways because they reject me for my Face/Race/Height.

I dont see the point in doing drugs just to have slightly better masturbation or whatever

Whats the point though? No femoid is going to see it anyways because they reject me for my Face/Race/Height.

I dont see the point in doing drugs just to have slightly better masturbation or whatever
idk just for your mental state. Not telling you to do it, I was trying to make you aware of it that is all.