Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Microplastics found in the placenta of pregnant women - OVER BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

Nightmare fuel. Babies are infected with microplastics leeching estrogen before they're even born.
Males are increasingly becoming chemically castrated at birth

This is a quick investigation into the possible developmental hazards that this could have on us.
This could potentially affect your: Face, height, dick and behavior/mental health. And this is not an exhaustive list

1) Plasticenta: First evidence of microplastics in human placenta​

Why is this a problem?

Most plastics are known to leech estrogen (next study)

2) Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals: A Potential Health Problem That Can Be Solved​

"Chemicals having estrogenic activity (EA) reportedly cause many adverse health effects, especially at low (picomolar to nanomolar) doses in fetal and juvenile mammals.

Almost all commercially available plastic products we sampled—independent of the type of resin, product, or retail source—leached chemicals having reliably detectable EA, including those advertised as BPA free. In some cases, BPA-free products released chemicals having more EA than did BPA-containing products."

Here are some key roles of testosterone (and overall androgen balance) during pregnancy

3) Testosterone is essential for the development of the human penis

Sexual differentiation of the human brain: Relation to gender identity, sexual orientation and neuropsychiatric disorders​

"The production of testosterone and the peripheral conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone between weeks 6 and 12 of pregnancy are essential for the formation of a boy’s penis, prostate and scrotum."

:feelsohgod: Imagine being born a dicklet because of some plastics that pumped you with estrogens while you were in the womb

4) Maternal testosterone levels during pregnancy are associated with offspring size at birth​

"The main outcome measures were weight and length at birth. Associations between maternal androgen levels and offspring birth weight and length were investigated using multiple linear regression modeling adjusted for potential confounding by maternal height, pre-pregnancy body mass index, smoking, parity, offspring gender and gestational age at birth. Elevated maternal testosterone levels at week 17 and 33 were both associated with lower birth weights and lengths. Accordingly, at week 17, an increase in maternal testosterone levels from the 25th to the 75th percentile was associated with a decrease in birth weight by 160 g (95% confidence interval (CI); 29-290 g), while at week 33 that estimate was 115 g (95% CI; 21-207 g)."

tl;dr healthy levels of testosterone will produce a baby that is bigger at birth (both in height and weight)

Why does this matter? Because there's a correlation between size/weight at birth and your ADULT HEIGHT

:feelsohgod: WE'RE POTENTIALLY MANLETIZING SOME YOUNG BOYS BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN BORN

4) a) Birth weight and length as predictors for adult height​

4) b)Size at birth and gestational age as predictors of adult height and weight​

:feelsohgod: Imagine having a soft, weak, effeminate looking face because of plastics

6) Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys​

"Fetal testosterone has been shown to affect the anatomy of the brain, including the hypothalamus, limbicsystem, and neocortex,[6], sexually dimorphic behaviour such as aggression and activity level and sexually dimorphic cognitive skills like spatial navigation[1,6]."ù

:worryfeels: Enjoy being a high inhib effeminate mess on top of being under developed physically

@soymonkcel @ionlycopenow @Lebensmüder

@SergeantIncel

Last edited:
Nightmare fuel. Babies are infected with microplastics leeching estrogen before they're even born.
Males are increasingly becoming chemically castrated at birth

This is a quick investigation into the possible developmental hazards that this could have on us.

1) Plasticenta: First evidence of microplastics in human placenta​

View attachment 386176

Why is this a problem?

2) Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals: A Potential Health Problem That Can Be Solved​

"Chemicals having estrogenic activity (EA) reportedly cause many adverse health effects, especially at low (picomolar to nanomolar) doses in fetal and juvenile mammals.

Almost all commercially available plastic products we sampled—independent of the type of resin, product, or retail source—leached chemicals having reliably detectable EA, including those advertised as BPA free. In some cases, BPA-free products released chemicals having more EA than did BPA-containing products."

Here are some key roles of testosterone (and overall androgen balance) during pregnancy

3) Testosterone is essential for the development of the human penis

Sexual differentiation of the human brain: Relation to gender identity, sexual orientation and neuropsychiatric disorders​

"The production of testosterone and the peripheral conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone between weeks 6 and 12 of pregnancy are essential for the formation of a boy’s penis, prostate and scrotum."

:feelsohgod: Imagine being born a dicklet because of some plastics that pumped you with estrogens while you were in the womb

4) Maternal testosterone levels during pregnancy are associated with offspring size at birth​

"The main outcome measures were weight and length at birth. Associations between maternal androgen levels and offspring birth weight and length were investigated using multiple linear regression modeling adjusted for potential confounding by maternal height, pre-pregnancy body mass index, smoking, parity, offspring gender and gestational age at birth. Elevated maternal testosterone levels at week 17 and 33 were both associated with lower birth weights and lengths. Accordingly, at week 17, an increase in maternal testosterone levels from the 25th to the 75th percentile was associated with a decrease in birth weight by 160 g (95% confidence interval (CI); 29-290 g), while at week 33 that estimate was 115 g (95% CI; 21-207 g)."

tl;dr healthy levels of testosterone will produce a baby that is bigger at birth (both in height and weight)

Why does this matter? Because there's a correlation between size/weight at birth and your ADULT HEIGHT

:feelsohgod: WE'RE POTENTIALLY MANLETIZING SOME YOUNG BOYS BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN BORN

4) a) Birth weight and length as predictors for adult height​

4) b)Size at birth and gestational age as predictors of adult height and weight​

:feelsohgod: Imagine having a soft, weak, effeminate looking face because of plastics

View attachment 386183

6) Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys​

"Fetal testosterone has been shown to affect the anatomy of the brain, including the hypothalamus, limbicsystem, and neocortex,[6], sexually dimorphic behaviour such as aggression and activity level and sexually dimorphic cognitive skills like spatial navigation[1,6]."ù

:worryfeels: Enjoy being a high inhib effeminate mess on top of being under developed physically

@soymonkcel @ionlycopenow @Lebensmüder

@SergeantIncel
Fuck. It's over. Extremely brutal.

That was known for a while (at least for us environmentalists) but thank for the remainder.

That was known for a while (at least for us environmentalists) but thank for the remainder.
The effects of plastics are nothing new of course, but the placenta article is so fresh and new that it's meant for the issue of January 2021

Science is going to be labelled sexist. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: You can't just easily expose Foids and get away with it. Evolutionary Psychology will be re written by mutts and faggots and every human male will be born a slave. Chads will be born in embryos and will all look the same and if a slave has something to say they will be killed instantly from the microchip in their neck exploding. Deus Ex style.

yup anyone paying attention knew shit like this was coming rather is already here

Youd think the jews who own the corporations that make our clothing and food products would give a shit that their plastic pollution is creating a generation of estrogen enhanced super soy men, but nope, they are subhumans who make billions of dollars per year from these businesses so nothing will improve until the fourth reich rises.

Youd think the jews who own the corporations that make our clothing and food products would give a shit that their plastic pollution is creating a generation of estrogen enhanced super soy men, but nope, they are subhumans who make billions of dollars per year from these businesses so nothing will improve until the fourth reich rises.
fourth recih isn't coming. over for world.

Lmfao, its a damn good thing I'm not human.

Good news, no?
we will T mog the upcoming youngcels

Good news, no?
Plastics have been fucking up people for decades, that's not new. What is new(ish) is scientists realizing this and trying to find the extent of the damage.

fourth recih isn't coming. over for world.
This. The NWO controls far too much. Everything is controlled opposition these days

Btw I forgot to link the following study (tho anyone could find it since i used the title)

Maternal testosterone levels during pregnancy are associated with offspring size at birth​

Good news, no?
Not good. They are going to vote for the people to destroy your butthole and further the agenda.

mogging is good on an individual scale, but nationwide and generation wide it is disaster

Not good. They are going to vote for the people to destroy your butthole and further the agenda.

mogging is good on an individual scale, but nationwide and generation wide it is disaster
Its all over but the cry

Isn't this more of a recent phenomenon? I think it's safe to say none of us had to deal with the repercussions of this?

Isn't this more of a recent phenomenon? I think it's safe to say none of us had to deal with the repercussions of this?
BPAs have been used extensively since the 1960s. And BPAs aren't the only plastic components that are estrogenic

BPAs have been used extensively since the 1960s. And BPAs aren't the only plastic components that are estrogenic
Is this restricted to American audiences then? Because I live in the EU. I was the third and last child of this family and I was the fattest baby. I'm not even the tallest, that's the second child whom is my brother. He is 6 feet and I'm 5 foot 11 ish. I also don't have a small penis by any means. It's above average but I wouldn't consider myself big. I also grew a full beard at 17. So maybe it should be accurate to include that it applies to Americans only?

Is this restricted to American audiences then? Because I live in the EU. I was the third and last child of this family and I was the fattest baby. I'm not even the tallest, that's the second child whom is my brother. He is 6 feet and I'm 5 foot 11 ish. I also don't have a small penis by any means. It's above average but I wouldn't consider myself big. I also grew a full beard at 17. So maybe it should be accurate to include that it applies to Americans only?
Virtually all plastics contain BPAs or other components that fuck with hormones. Even BPA free plastics still fuck you up, this isn't an american issue.

Just because you turned out fine doesn't mean it's not affecting people. Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer, but on average smoking increases the rates of cancer.

Obviously this can't affect everyone since chads are still a thing, their genes still push true no matter what.

But it's a fact that men have been losing their fertility, sperm concentrations are going down the shitter, test is plummeting.
Are all those issues caused by plastics alone? Of course not but more recently they've been thought to possibly be one of the main culprits (as well as other shit such as estrogen in the water because of birth control, shit diets, sedentary life, pollution etc)

Last edited:
Women who have shit lifestyle are allowed to reproduce and create incel children.
That's fucking cruel

I am very impressed that you would make a post based on a scientific journal article that is on the cutting edge, not even yet published. @Gymcelled
Did you write a paper like this for school?

I am very impressed that you would make a post based on a scientific journal article that is on the cutting edge, not even yet published. @Gymcelled
Did you write a paper like this for school?
I'm a stemcel.

Tbh i saw the headlines in the news and decided to check the study

I'm a stemcel.

Tbh i saw the headlines in the news and decided to check the study
Makes sense tbh I dont check the news because it's talmudic psyops

Makes sense tbh I dont check the news because it's talmudic psyops
Neither do I and yes it is. But the good stuff gets reposted in certain places

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten

It's a fucking disgrace how nobody even knows about the issue of xenoestrogens.

I wonder if this is the reason why girls these days look 25 at 13 and so many men have that doughy, high-estrogen look despite spending their life pumping iron.

It's a fucking disgrace how nobody even knows about the issue of xenoestrogens.

I wonder if this is the reason why girls these days look 25 at 13 and so many men have that doughy, high-estrogen look despite spending their life pumping iron.
If there was testosterone in the water making women grow mustaches, body hair and thumb sized clits society would care.
But because it's men being castrated nobody cares

Girls have been getting their periods earlier than ever before.

"The age of breast development -- which represents the first clinical sign of female puberty -- has declined an average three months per decade between 1977 and 2013, according to analysis of data combined from 30 different studies."

Too late/impossible to fix.
Also all part of the plan.
Bring down whites T levels so we are easier to destroy.

Care, they don't leech E (was this a typo?), the products made with plastics leach the microplastics that have estrogenic activity (EA, they bond to estrogen receptors like estrogen itself does, and sometimes they even have antiestrogenic activity, doesn't matter if it's called EA as well).
I think they are talking about something worse:

6) Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys
It's very concerning. If it was just lower intrauterine T... but it's that because there's also estrogenic activity (EA), there's lower T as well. Brutal.

I knew about EA of plastics, but this is news. Great thread.

Care, they don't leech E (was this a typo?), the products made with plastics leach the microplastics that have estrogenic activity (EA, they bond to estrogen receptors like estrogen itself does, and sometimes they even have antiestrogenic activity, doesn't matter if it's called EA as well).

I think they are talking about something worse:

It's very concerning. If it was just lower intrauterine T... but it's that because there's also estrogenic activity (EA), there's lower T as well. Brutal.

I knew about EA of plastics, but this is news. Great thread.
Yeah I went ESL (or ETL/EFL) there with the leech thing