Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Microplastics found in the placenta of pregnant women - OVER BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

Nightmare fuel. Babies are infected with microplastics leeching estrogen before they're even born.
Males are increasingly becoming chemically castrated at birth

This is a quick investigation into the possible developmental hazards that this could have on us.
This could potentially affect your: Face, height, dick and behavior/mental health. And this is not an exhaustive list

1) Plasticenta: First evidence of microplastics in human placenta​

Why is this a problem?

Most plastics are known to leech estrogen (next study)

2) Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals: A Potential Health Problem That Can Be Solved​

"Chemicals having estrogenic activity (EA) reportedly cause many adverse health effects, especially at low (picomolar to nanomolar) doses in fetal and juvenile mammals.

Almost all commercially available plastic products we sampled—independent of the type of resin, product, or retail source—leached chemicals having reliably detectable EA, including those advertised as BPA free. In some cases, BPA-free products released chemicals having more EA than did BPA-containing products."

Here are some key roles of testosterone (and overall androgen balance) during pregnancy

3) Testosterone is essential for the development of the human penis

Sexual differentiation of the human brain: Relation to gender identity, sexual orientation and neuropsychiatric disorders​

"The production of testosterone and the peripheral conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone between weeks 6 and 12 of pregnancy are essential for the formation of a boy’s penis, prostate and scrotum."

:feelsohgod: Imagine being born a dicklet because of some plastics that pumped you with estrogens while you were in the womb

4) Maternal testosterone levels during pregnancy are associated with offspring size at birth​

"The main outcome measures were weight and length at birth. Associations between maternal androgen levels and offspring birth weight and length were investigated using multiple linear regression modeling adjusted for potential confounding by maternal height, pre-pregnancy body mass index, smoking, parity, offspring gender and gestational age at birth. Elevated maternal testosterone levels at week 17 and 33 were both associated with lower birth weights and lengths. Accordingly, at week 17, an increase in maternal testosterone levels from the 25th to the 75th percentile was associated with a decrease in birth weight by 160 g (95% confidence interval (CI); 29-290 g), while at week 33 that estimate was 115 g (95% CI; 21-207 g)."

tl;dr healthy levels of testosterone will produce a baby that is bigger at birth (both in height and weight)

Why does this matter? Because there's a correlation between size/weight at birth and your ADULT HEIGHT

:feelsohgod: WE'RE POTENTIALLY MANLETIZING SOME YOUNG BOYS BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN BORN

4) a) Birth weight and length as predictors for adult height​

4) b)Size at birth and gestational age as predictors of adult height and weight​

:feelsohgod: Imagine having a soft, weak, effeminate looking face because of plastics

6) Fetal Testosterone Predicts Sexually Differentiated Childhood Behavior in Girls and in Boys​

"Fetal testosterone has been shown to affect the anatomy of the brain, including the hypothalamus, limbicsystem, and neocortex,[6], sexually dimorphic behaviour such as aggression and activity level and sexually dimorphic cognitive skills like spatial navigation[1,6]."ù

:worryfeels: Enjoy being a high inhib effeminate mess on top of being under developed physically

@soymonkcel @ionlycopenow @Lebensmüder

@SergeantIncel

Last edited:
He injects his hormones anyway, who cares

I think its important because you never see public figures speaking openly about jewish conspiracies

I think David might be natty, hes really not that big

I think David might be natty, hes really not that big
You're gullible. He lifts heavy as shit and has a great body despite eating like shit and not sleeping enough. He's had big strength jumps for no reason despite not eating and not sleeping correctly. He's a fucking gymshark sponsored eceleb, all of those people are on juice

Over before we reached the start screen

over before it began

So as if processed industrialized diet birthing recessed incels wasn't enough now the plastic chemicals literally fuck you up in the womb.

Wtf.

Youd think the jews who own the corporations that make our clothing and food products would give a shit that their plastic pollution is creating a generation of estrogen enhanced super soy men, but nope, they are subhumans who make billions of dollars per year from these businesses so nothing will improve until the fourth reich rises.
They're actually in favour of it, feminized brain = Consumer, just look at soyboys.

Also less likely to rise up & make a 4th reich to remove Jew.
It's a fucking disgrace how nobody even knows about the issue of xenoestrogens.

I wonder if this is the reason why girls these days look 25 at 13 and so many men have that doughy, high-estrogen look despite spending their life pumping iron.
It's a factor.

Last edited:
They're actually in favour of it, feminized brain = Consumer, just look at soyboys.

Also less likely to rise up & make a 4th reich to remove Jew.

It's a factor.
Consoomer + easier to control in general. Way more passive, way more accepting, less likely to riot and rebel

Consoomer + easier to control in general. Way more passive, way more accepting, less likely to riot and rebel
Take soy, get with or become tranny, reddit gold woooooow.

over before it began
At least most have the kickstart of a normal fetal hormonal level here. Being hormonally fed like a female shown 2D:4D ratio, sucks. I hate my feminity.

At least most have the kickstart of a normal fetal hormonal level here. Being hormonally fed like a female shown 2D:4D ratio, sucks. I hate my feminity.
I have a terrible 2D:4D ratio but somehow i'm not effeminate. I have bitch wrists and the fingers of a girl, but everything else is fine somehow
:feelsbadman: but with how ugly i am it's not like masculinity even matters

nuke everything

I unironically think that being masculine does jack shit for your success with women. I see these dolled up e-boy faggots everywhere with girlfriends, and the guys who look like they could snap these guys in half have nothing to show for it.

I unironically think that being masculine does jack shit for your success with women. I see these dolled up e-boy faggots everywhere with girlfriends, and the guys who look like they could snap these guys in half have nothing to show for it.
The prettyboys have solid lower thirds, good cheekbones and hunter eye areas. All of which are masculine features.
Just because they aren't 6ft5 and ripped with wide shoulders doesn't mean they don't have masculine features

Besides plenty of guys with mediocre faces compensate with big height and big frame

The prettyboys have solid lower thirds, good cheekbones and hunter eye areas. All of which are masculine features.
Just because they aren't 6ft5 and ripped with wide shoulders doesn't mean they don't have masculine features

Besides plenty of guys with mediocre faces compensate with big height and big frame
Except they are not. This new idea that somehow having a good jaw, cheekbones, and hunter eyes being masculine is stupid, and I don't know why the lookism circles in particular are gobbling this nonsense up. It is attractive, yes. But calling a frail prettyboy more masculine than the average man with a bad face simply because of a few bones on their face is laughable.

I've seen plenty of really smoking hot girls with the same things you've described as well. Hunter eyes, wide cheekbones, and prominent jaws. But were they somehow manly because of it? No, they were the exact opposite. They were the most feminine women I'd seen in my entire life.

Except they are not. This new idea that somehow having a good jaw, cheekbones, and hunter eyes being masculine is stupid, and I don't know why the lookism circles in particular are gobbling this nonsense up. It is attractive, yes. But calling a frail prettyboy more masculine than the average man with a bad face simply because of a few bones on their face is laughable.

I've seen plenty of really smoking hot girls with the same things you've described as well. Hunter eyes, wide cheekbones, and prominent jaws. But were they somehow manly because of it? No, they were the exact opposite. They were the most feminine women I'd seen in my entire life.
All of those features are more common among men than they are among women.

The foids with weak chins are still hot so long as they're not strongly recessed. Just like how the foids with huge lower thirds and a butt chin are still hot.

Broad hips and narrow shoulders are feminine yet fridge mode girls are still hot to men. Foids don't even need many feminine features to be hot to men

Who cares, i was already born so this won't affect me.

I think it's good actually, the more i see the downfall of humanity, the more i'm delighted.

I think it's good actually, the more i see the downfall of humanity, the more i'm delighted.
Plastics have been poisoning men for decades

The foids with weak chins are still hot so long as they're not strongly recessed. Just like how the foids with huge lower thirds and a butt chin are still hot.

Broad hips and narrow shoulders are feminine yet fridge mode girls are still hot to men. Foids don't even need many feminine features to be hot to men
You're fucking retarded. Cheekbones are feminine, not masculine, also most pretty boys don't have hunter eyes or strong jaws, they usually look like this
boy-orange-pretty-boy-style-Favim.com-5216625.jpeg

How is this faggot more masculine than me or anyone on here? Compared to him i look like i have 10x the amount of testosterone, yet he will have the most fertile and prime bitches on his dick everyday.
Plastics have been poisoning men for decades
No care, i hope they will do more damage.

You're fucking retarded. Cheekbones are feminine, not masculine, also most pretty boys don't have hunter eyes or strong jaws, they usually look like this
boy-orange-pretty-boy-style-Favim.com-5216625.jpeg

How is this faggot more masculine than me or anyone on here? Compared to him i look like i have 10x the amount of testosterone, yet he will have the most fertile and prime bitches on his dick everyday.

No care, i hope they will do more damage.
You just posted a guy with a strong jaw, decent cheekbones and better eyes than average

You just posted a guy with a strong jaw, decent cheekbones and better eyes than average
He's just really low body fat and clenching, but his jaw is nothing special, also his eyes are quite feminine and cheekbones as i told you are feminine feature not masculine as Lookism retards think.

Everyone of us would masculinity mog that guy to death.

He's just really low body fat and clenching, but his jaw is nothing special, also his eyes are quite feminine and cheekbones as i told you are feminine feature not masculine as Lookism retards think.

Everyone of us would masculinity mog that guy to death.
You're coping hard if you think a potato face is high t

And you're retarded for judging masculinity and femininity by only the jaw.

jessica-alba-attends-the-2020-vanity-fair-oscar-party-news-photo-1585065946.jpg

020117-jessica-alba-house-lead-tout-2000.jpg

Are you going to argue that Jessica Alba is more masculine than us? I just don't take studies made by kike scientists for granted since most studies are bullshit and full of errors, i would rather trust my personal observation.

And you're retarded for judging masculinity and femininity by only the jaw.
Why do you lie and omit the other features I talked about?

Now that you've lied and acted dishonestly there's no point to continue this. I'll just remind you what I just said minutes ago since you ignored it (purposely or not) when going for your celeb "proof"

I just don't take studies made by kike scientists for granted since most studies are bullshit and full of errors, i would rather trust my personal observation.
jfl at arguing on a blackpill website that studies shouldn't be taken into account. That's typical bluepill/foid/ITcel behavior

You say studies should not be trusted because they're made by kikes but your argument is based around a kike puppet hollywood celebrity
Just fucking lol

You say studies should not be trusted because they're made by kikes but your argument is based around a kike puppet hollywood celebrity
Just fucking lol
How is that the same thing just fucking LOL at this retardation.

Why do you lie and omit the other features I talked about?

Now that you've lied and acted dishonestly there's no point to continue this. I'll just remind you what I just said minutes ago since you ignored it (purposely or not) when going for your celeb "proof"

jfl at arguing on a blackpill website that studies shouldn't be taken into account. That's typical bluepill/foid/ITcel behavior

Just fucking lol
pointless to argue with GrAYcels

God damn jews

The main difference between men and women is that the skull is larger overall in men than women, that including the cranium. The eye region is also much different, but this difference is the main reason why we see someone as male or female. That's why, no matter how small someone's jaw is, they will never look remotely female if they have a male skull with a different brow region.

Having a well developed jaw and face is universally attractive and will not make you look masculine no matter what, because it's how you're supposed to develop and the sexually dimorphic areas are the only things that affect what gender you will perceive them as. There are men with weak jaws, yet look highly masculine, and the opposite situation of women with well developed strong jaws but also being really feminine is true.

10/10 thread

Foid pee filled with estrogen pills for birth control is also in our water

Fricking gay frogs

Frog = pepe
Pepe = incels

Foid pee filled with estrogen pills for birth control is also in our water
Yeah and from what I've heard we can't filter or neutralize all that estrogen, truly the stuff of nightmares

We don't know exactly what's the main culprit but what we do know for sure is that our water is fucked up and no filter can save us :feelsrope:

10/10 thread
:feelsautistic:

Yeah and from what I've heard we can't filter or neutralize all that estrogen, truly the stuff of nightmares

We don't know exactly what's the main culprit but what we do know for sure is that our water is fucked up and no filter can save us :feelsrope:

congrats on making it to must read bro, high-iq thread:feelsYall:

it is scary, and i don't even know what this means for human evolution.

it's tempting to say the humans that are being born now with a natural resistance to hormone-altering plastics will inherit the world.
but it seems that healthy and beautiful people are not breeding much anyway, so would it even matter in the end?
the ugly, poor and impulsive will breed the most, not the beautiful ones taking endless photos for social media of their faces and bodies that show a normal hormonal profile undisturbed by plastics and other modern pollutants.

:feelscry: this crap probably has something to do with my fucked up frame, height, and face. It's over.

If there was testosterone in the water making women grow mustaches, body hair and thumb sized clits society would care.
But because it's men being castrated nobody cares

Girls have been getting their periods earlier than ever before.

"The age of breast development -- which represents the first clinical sign of female puberty -- has declined an average three months per decade between 1977 and 2013, according to analysis of data combined from 30 different studies."

Very good point, well put

oy vey
It never began for millennial newborns.

Foid promiscuity is castrating males jfl
As always male inventions end up destroying men and benefiting women

Very good point, well put

it is scary, and i don't even know what this means for human evolution.

it's tempting to say the humans that are being born now with a natural resistance to hormone-altering plastics will inherit the world.
but it seems that healthy and beautiful people are not breeding much anyway, so would it even matter in the end?
the ugly, poor and impulsive will breed the most, not the beautiful ones taking endless photos for social media of their faces and bodies that show a normal hormonal profile undisturbed by plastics and other modern pollutants.
Sadly it'll take very long for us to fully assess the damage of all those hormones in the water. Hell I don't even know if we'll ever fully assess it since everyone is impacted by it
It's as if 100% of the population starts smoking. You'd have to look at the pre-smoking era and compare the rates of lung cancer to figure it out

:feelscry: this crap probably has something to do with my fucked up frame, height, and face. It's over.
:feelsbadman: yup
Meanwhile foids are having their first periods earlier than ever

(((microplastics)))
It's a fucking disgrace how nobody even knows about the issue of xenoestrogens.

I wonder if this is the reason why girls these days look 25 at 13 and so many men have that doughy, high-estrogen look despite spending their life pumping iron.
yes it is the cause, there are documentaries and studies on this

you were probably affected by it.

Last edited:
Tfw hyper masculine facial structure but still look ugly