Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [STUDY] Most violence, misogyny, and hostility toward women is done by chads, NOT virgins. Yet virgins and sub5 men are blamed for it all.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Women are raped, or victims of domestic violence, and some men are misogynistic or are angry toward women. Bluepilled cucks think that most men who hate women are virgins who can't get laid and believe that chads/chick magnets respect women. Nope. Not at all. Very opposite actually. And many cucks think domestic abusers are scrawny nerds who cannot fight other men. Nope. Studies show that masculine men tend to commit domestic violence, not scrawny nerdy men.

Rapists are usually chick magnets

In a research paper called The Undetected Rapist by David Lisak, it revealed the following:

"'Undetected rapists' have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often than is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of a greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither 'successful' nor adequate as men."

Now some bluepilled cuck might argue "silly little inkwell don't you know that they only have lots of sex to be adequate as men? :soy: " but the thing is is that many men who try to be extremely sexually active probably won't be that sexually active, and either will remain incel or will just be moderately sexually active. i'm sure many chads have lots of sex for this reason, given the pressure to have sex among men in society. So if rapists succeed at being much more sexually active than most men, then they're clearly chick magnet chads. The rapist's reason for having so many sex partners/dating partners is irrelevant to the fact that they have that many partners.

In the book Rape Investigation Handbook by John O. Savino and Brent E. Turvey, they showed studies showing how many rapists attract women and are sexually active with many women. "Groth (1979, p. 5) dispels the myth of the predominance of 'loner' and socially outcast rapists by explaining that 'one third of the offenders that we worked with were married and sexually active with their wives at the time of their assaults. . . . Of those offenders who were not married (that is, single, seperated, or divorced), the majority were actively involved in a variety of consenting sexual relationships with other persons at the time of their offenses." Also, "furthermore, Groth and Hobson (1983, p. 161), who studied 1,000 offenders over a 16-year period, found the following: 'All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."

I also have read that college athletes and frat boys are significantly more likely to perpetrate rape, sexual assault, or sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is done by a college athlete. Another study showed college athletes in a uni being responsible for 19% of sexual assaults and 35% of domestic assaults despite being only about 3% of the student population. Another study showed that 54% of college athletes reported perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. Sorority girls are also more likely to be victims of rape than other college girls. Frat boys are 3x more likely or 300% more likely to rape women. Frat boys and college athletes tend to be chick magnets. I also read that college men who played aggressive sports in HS (also chads) are more likely to commit domestic violence or psychological relationship in college dating relationships, are more likely to commit sexual coercion, are more hostile toward women and more sexist and accepting of violence and believe more in rape myth acceptance.

I also read studies (that i can't remember the names of) where it revealed that rapists often lose their virginity at an early age, have their first date at an early age, have a much higher number of sex partners, and have a higher number of dating partners.

Tough guys and strong men usually commit domestic violence, not scrawny nerdy men

*Domestic violence is one of the most common crimes of professional athletes, including football players and wrestlers/fighters. look at ray rice, stone cold steve austin, floyd mayweather, greg hardy, dan wilkinson, etc.

*Muscular men actually are more likely to be aggressive and more likely to be experienced in physical violence and this stereotype is true

*Men focused on being muscular are more "misogynistic".

*A lot of the domestic abusers i saw on google images look pretty strong.

*Hypermasculinity (aka emphasis on being as manly as possible, physical strength, and emphasis on aggression) often causes physical and sexual aggression towards women.

*I read a study that men who conform to masculine stereotypes and masculine norms/traditions are more likely to beat their intimate partner. Men who don't care about being manly are less likely to beat their intimate partner.

*Domestic violence is a problem in the military (and so is sexual assault). People in the military are tough and very strong. Sexual assault/rape is also a big issue in the military.

Chick magnets are far more misogynistic, study says

In a study of 2,703 teenagers in Spain ages 14 to 20 (M=15.89; SD=1.29), including 1,350 teenage boys (M = 15.95; SD = 1.30) and 1,353 teenage girls (M = 15.83; SD = 1.28), researchers found a very strong correlation between sexism and sexual and romantic success. The study revealed that sexually active teenage boys have more benevolent sexism, more hostile sexism, and more ambivalent sexism than non-sexually active teenage boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that women are attracted to benevolently sexist men. The study revealed that teenage boys without sexual experience had the least amount of hostile sexism, benevolent sexism and ambivalent sexism. Boys with non-penetrative sexual experience had more of the three types of sexism, and boys with penetrative sexual experience had the most amount of the three types of sexism. I know this only focuses on teenage boys, but honestly people in their 20s these days still act like teenagers. People don't become mature nowadays until their 30s.

Conclusion:

People think that most misogynistic men cannot get laid, are virgins or get rejected by women. Nope. Very opposite is true. Virgins who hate women are rare, they're just the type the media emphasizes. Yes we all hear about the nice guys who complain about women, or people on this forum who are incels, but virgins like us are only like 1% of virgins. We are just emphasized by social media while most sexist men are swept under the rug. The reason we don't hear about chick magnets criticizing women online is because chick magnets usually hide their misogyny and don't post too much on social media/forums because they're busy socializing IRL while virgin men are more likely to type or rant online because they might be socially withdrawn. Virgin men as a result might express their feelings online more and rant more online, which is why we hear about misogynistic virgins, even though they're a rare type of virgin. Statistics show that virgin men are less sexist and chick magnets are more sexist. i rely more on what statistics say than what the media/internet says. the media/internet always emphasizes the rare stuff while the usual stuff is swept under the rug. People often think domestic abusers beat their GF because she's vulnerable. Nope. if that was true, then why are gay men just as likely to be domestic abusers? i read that domestic abusers usually do it for many reasons, they might feel jealous toward her because she has a more successful background, they worry she is cheating or might leave him, they want to control what she does or what happens in the relationship, anger issues, etc. these are their motives. it has nothing to do with her being vulnerable.

normies and cucks like to emphasize virgin men or scrawny nerdy sub5 manlets as the perpetrators of misogyny and aggression against women because virgin men and sub5 men are easy targets for ridicule while chick magnets and big muscular men are difficult to ridicule.

Last edited:
I need this confirmed but I also read somewhere that non-white males per capita do most of the raping of white females and most sexual assaults on children are male perpetrator on male victim so technically when foids complain about rape or pedophillia they are technically being racist and homphobic.

I need this confirmed but I also read somewhere that non-white males per capita do most of the raping of white females and most sexual assaults on children are male perpetrator on male victim so technically when foids complain about rape or pedophillia they are technically being racist and homphobic.
i read interracial rape isn't very common and that girls are more molested than boys

@MountainGorilla @ReturnOfSaddam @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Gymcelled need more replies

Giga high IQ thread. Massive blackpill. Normalfaggots won't touch this.
Exactly. IT will prolly do mental gymnastics to “debunk” it because they think all sexist men are sub3 virgins when most incels don’t hate women at all and chads usually are sexist

Goes a long way in explaining why foids fantasize of getting raped and why they usually orgasm during rape. Because Chad

No shit. How would an Incel even get close to a female to do date rape? Good luck having a 5 foot copecel try to rape a female with bruteforce LMAFO. It's always the fucking chads but it's the ugly men who get the brunt of the blame. Women still fuck the chads, rapist or not

No shit. How would an Incel even get close to a female to do date rape? Good luck having a 5 foot copecel try to rape a female with bruteforce LMAFO. It's always the fucking chads but it's the ugly men who get the brunt of the blame. Women still fuck the chads, rapist or not
Goes a long way in explaining why foids fantasize of getting raped and why they usually orgasm during rape. Because Chad
virgin men and sub5 men usually don't conform to traditional masculine norms unlike chads, so of course chads will be hypermasculine instead and will abuse women

Calling incels rapists is a very brutal form of gaslighting, it is so retarded as the two are mutually exclusive, you cannot be a rapist and an incel. It also is just their way of hammering home how the only way incels could get sex is through rape, they know most of us are law-abiding cucks so they dangle this ascension method in front of us knowing we don't have the ball to take it.

but we must monitor lonely virgins online because 8 out of 100 million virgin guys shot some women

but we must monitor lonely virgins online because 8 out of 100 million virgin guys shot some women
IT don’t care about stopping “future terrorists”, they just want an ego boost by making fun of us

@MountainGorilla @ReturnOfSaddam @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel @Gymcelled need more replies
Good thread, but I think you should replace "Chads" with sexhavers. Chads are extremely rare and it's impossible that such a small, nearly non-existent group of men are committing these type of crimes. But your general message however is completely true. Sorry for being nitpicky, but I prefer to be as accurate as possible.

Top tier post. Also tagging @your personality he's going to love this

Chads are always the ones cheating on women, hitting them, calling them bitches to their face etc. They get all the love and sex from women and never get blamed for anything. But whenever women complain about how they were treated in the past they'll always generalize it to all men.

There was this one study I covered that essentially came to a similar conclusion

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women​

:feelstastyman: It's not some fucking lonely LDARin neeting guy who's beating up women. It's the guys who fuck them

I have no muscles
makes sense why im a docile beta bitch i guess

Another water is wet thread. Is it any wonder why the Prophet Muhammad said women are not allowed to choose their own husbands, and that their male guardian must also consent to the marriage? Because holes are attracted to men who can kill and beat them

Good thread, but I think you should replace "Chads" with sexhavers. Chads are extremely rare and it's impossible that such a small, nearly non-existent group of men are committing these type of crimes. But your general message however is completely true. Sorry for being nitpicky, but I prefer to be as accurate as possible.

Chads are always the ones cheating on women, hitting them, calling them bitches to their face etc. They get all the love and sex from women and never get blamed for anything. But whenever women complain about how they were treated in the past they'll always generalize it to all men.

There was this one study I covered that essentially came to a similar conclusion

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women​

:feelstastyman: It's not some fucking lonely LDARin neeting guy who's beating up women. It's the guys who fuck them

IT-fags say "women can detect your evil personality" yet rapists are chick magnets, and domestic violence and date rape happens

is it talking about antisocial personality disorder?

Last edited:

It's like @Mainländer said

@ScornedStoic @Diocel @Robtical @JosefMengelecel

Hell yeah, if a woman chooses an abuser it's never her fault no matter how obvious the signs, despite the fact that autists are known to be rarely ever violent and would be a safe option
The reason the internet ridicules nice guy is because they’re an easy target given they’re sub5 virgins

If a foid is with an abuser it's not her fault, but if a chad rightfully beats her it's suddenly his fault. I'm glad that chad goes to prison for beating his foid. and that the foid has mental issues for being beaten.
Chads are way more abusive than sub5 men

People need to know this

is it talking about antisocial personality disorder?
Yeah they looked at how sexually successful the most anti social men were. The ones that commit violent acts (including beating women), do drugs, can't hold a job, have financial problems etc. By any sane standards these people would be the scum of the earth, the total losers shamed by society. Yet these guys impregnate women like crazy
People think that most misogynistic men cannot get laid, are virgins or get rejected by women.
If that was the case domestic violence wouldn't exist lol. Just world fallacy is basically saying that domestic violence is a hoax

Yeah they looked at how sexually successful the most anti social men were. The ones that commit violent acts (including beating women), do drugs, can't hold a job, have financial problems etc. By any sane standards these people would be the scum of the earth, the total losers shamed by society. Yet these guys impregnate women like crazy

If that was the case domestic violence wouldn't exist lol. Just world fallacy is basically saying that domestic violence is a hoax
But I thought scrawny nerdy sub3 virgins rape and beat women :soy:

I wish I was low inhib enough to nightstalkermaxx

I used to get called a psychopath almost daily at school for being an autistic quiet nerd meanwhile violent chads at my school were worshipped and seen as good people because of looks halo

Wet is water post tbh. Chads don't get the blame because, well, we live in a society. A society that ranks peoples innocence on their looks or gender.

Calling incels rapists is a very brutal form of gaslighting, it is so retarded as the two are mutually exclusive, you cannot be a rapist and an incel. It also is just their way of hammering home how the only way incels could get sex is through rape, they know most of us are law-abiding cucks so they dangle this ascension method in front of us knowing we don't have the ball to take it.
Fucking normies do this all the time. It's good that they're the most cucked group in any equation tho they can get some old roastie or some occasional free sex.

The reason we don't hear about chick magnets criticizing women online is because chick magnets usually hide their misogyny and don't post too much on social media/forums because they're busy socializing IRL
I find that most Chad’s are good at hiding their discontent towards women.

I have no muscles
makes sense why im a docile beta bitch i guess
Random question, but are you white by any chance?

IT don’t care about stopping “future terrorists”, they just want an ego boost by making fun of us

Exactly. High IQ thread. This was all obvious but it's satisfying having someone concisely lay it out again in a few paragraphs.

You hear that all you lurkers? Women quite objectively can't be trusted with their own sexuality. Even the smartest foids still have an innate desire for violence against them or among men. How many domestic police calls often end with the foid begging the cops to not lay charges even after she called them after a beating? Must be frustrating for the cops since they know exactly how the situation goes and probably have to listen to countless foids whine about BuT He'S dIfFeReNt!!!11!!

We have three main Saints: ER, AM, and Cho. We can understand that referring to them this way is a joke, but they can't see that apparently. We can also understand all the things that came together to send them over the edge. Apparently soyciety can't.

In typical normal-coward fashion, they look for the easiest targets to lay all their blame and problems on so of course they go for incels. Those same loud mouth women's rights activists and vocalists go straight home with Chad behind the scenes. Foids would rather spend their time, money, and life trying to 'change' some guy (even though they don't want to) than give a generally decent guy a chance. Violence is still a major part of human life because foids perpetuate those genes and encourage it. It's typical sneaky foidery pulling the strings from behind.

Only a foid can read a headline like "Bundy raped and murdered dozens of women" and get wet and send a marriage proposal based solely on that. I guess he was good looking but I'd only give him 7/10.

Yes men can be stupid in mate selection too. But gawking over big boobs or a huge ass isn't going to land you in the hospital, court, or dead. (unless it's the young Jennifer Lopez's ass maybe)

Last edited:
Violence towards women is done by those that have sex with them. Sub5s rarely get to interact with women.

Violence towards women is done by those that have sex with them. Sub5s rarely get to interact with women.
They get more scared about incels hurting their feelings than chads who hurt them for real. They are strong independent wahmen. :soy:

Women are raped, or victims of domestic violence, and some men are misogynistic or are angry toward women. Bluepilled cucks think that most men who hate women are virgins who can't get laid and believe that chads/chick magnets respect women. Nope. Not at all. Very opposite actually. And many cucks think domestic abusers are scrawny nerds who cannot fight other men. Nope. Studies show that masculine men tend to commit domestic violence, not scrawny nerdy men.

Rapists are usually chick magnets

In a research paper called The Undetected Rapist by David Lisak, it revealed the following:

"'Undetected rapists' have consistently been shown to more sexually active than other men. Apart from their sexually aggressive behavior, they engage in consensual and coercive sex far more often than is typical for men of their age group. Their sexual activity tends to be an important component of their identities. Thus, rather than being a product of a greater sex drive, their increased sexual activity appears to be driven by their view that if they are not very active then they are neither 'successful' nor adequate as men."

Now some bluepilled cuck might argue "silly little inkwell don't you know that they only have lots of sex to be adequate as men? :soy: " but the thing is is that many men who try to be extremely sexually active probably won't be that sexually active, and either will remain incel or will just be moderately sexually active. i'm sure many chads have lots of sex for this reason, given the pressure to have sex among men in society. So if rapists succeed at being much more sexually active than most men, then they're clearly chick magnet chads. The rapist's reason for having so many sex partners/dating partners is irrelevant to the fact that they have that many partners.

In the book Rape Investigation Handbook by John O. Savino and Brent E. Turvey, they showed studies showing how many rapists attract women and are sexually active with many women. "Groth (1979, p. 5) dispels the myth of the predominance of 'loner' and socially outcast rapists by explaining that 'one third of the offenders that we worked with were married and sexually active with their wives at the time of their assaults. . . . Of those offenders who were not married (that is, single, seperated, or divorced), the majority were actively involved in a variety of consenting sexual relationships with other persons at the time of their offenses." Also, "furthermore, Groth and Hobson (1983, p. 161), who studied 1,000 offenders over a 16-year period, found the following: 'All of the offenders we have seen were sexually active males involved in consensual relationships at the time of their offense. No one raped because he had no other outlet for his sexual needs."

I also have read that college athletes and frat boys are significantly more likely to perpetrate rape, sexual assault, or sexual coercion. 1 in 3 college rapes is done by a college athlete. Another study showed college athletes in a uni being responsible for 19% of sexual assaults and 35% of domestic assaults despite being only about 3% of the student population. Another study showed that 54% of college athletes reported perpetrating some form of sexual coercion. Sorority girls are also more likely to be victims of rape than other college girls. Frat boys are 3x more likely or 300% more likely to rape women. Frat boys and college athletes tend to be chick magnets. I also read that college men who played aggressive sports in HS (also chads) are more likely to commit domestic violence or psychological relationship in college dating relationships, are more likely to commit sexual coercion, are more hostile toward women and more sexist and accepting of violence and believe more in rape myth acceptance.

I also read studies (that i can't remember the names of) where it revealed that rapists often lose their virginity at an early age, have their first date at an early age, have a much higher number of sex partners, and have a higher number of dating partners.

Tough guys and strong men usually commit domestic violence, not scrawny nerdy men

*Domestic violence is one of the most common crimes of professional athletes, including football players and wrestlers/fighters. look at ray rice, stone cold steve austin, floyd mayweather, greg hardy, dan wilkinson, etc.

*Muscular men actually are more likely to be aggressive and more likely to be experienced in physical violence and this stereotype is true

*Men focused on being muscular are more "misogynistic".

*A lot of the domestic abusers i saw on google images look pretty strong.

*Hypermasculinity (aka emphasis on being as manly as possible, physical strength, and emphasis on aggression) often causes physical and sexual aggression towards women.

*I read a study that men who conform to masculine stereotypes and masculine norms/traditions are more likely to beat their intimate partner. Men who don't care about being manly are less likely to beat their intimate partner.

*Domestic violence is a problem in the military (and so is sexual assault). People in the military are tough and very strong. Sexual assault/rape is also a big issue in the military.

Chick magnets are far more misogynistic, study says

In a study of 2,703 teenagers in Spain ages 14 to 20 (M=15.89; SD=1.29), including 1,350 teenage boys (M = 15.95; SD = 1.30) and 1,353 teenage girls (M = 15.83; SD = 1.28), researchers found a very strong correlation between sexism and sexual and romantic success. The study revealed that sexually active teenage boys have more benevolent sexism, more hostile sexism, and more ambivalent sexism than non-sexually active teenage boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that women are attracted to benevolently sexist men. The study revealed that teenage boys without sexual experience had the least amount of hostile sexism, benevolent sexism and ambivalent sexism. Boys with non-penetrative sexual experience had more of the three types of sexism, and boys with penetrative sexual experience had the most amount of the three types of sexism. I know this only focuses on teenage boys, but honestly people in their 20s these days still act like teenagers. People don't become mature nowadays until their 30s.

Conclusion:

People think that most misogynistic men cannot get laid, are virgins or get rejected by women. Nope. Very opposite is true. Virgins who hate women are rare, they're just the type the media emphasizes. Yes we all hear about the nice guys who complain about women, or people on this forum who are incels, but virgins like us are only like 1% of virgins. We are just emphasized by social media while most sexist men are swept under the rug. The reason we don't hear about chick magnets criticizing women online is because chick magnets usually hide their misogyny and don't post too much on social media/forums because they're busy socializing IRL while virgin men are more likely to type or rant online because they might be socially withdrawn. Virgin men as a result might express their feelings online more and rant more online, which is why we hear about misogynistic virgins, even though they're a rare type of virgin. Statistics show that virgin men are less sexist and chick magnets are more sexist. i rely more on what statistics say than what the media/internet says. the media/internet always emphasizes the rare stuff while the usual stuff is swept under the rug. People often think domestic abusers beat their GF because she's vulnerable. Nope. if that was true, then why are gay men just as likely to be domestic abusers? i read that domestic abusers usually do it for many reasons, they might feel jealous toward her because she has a more successful background, they worry she is cheating or might leave him, they want to control what she does or what happens in the relationship, anger issues, etc. these are their motives. it has nothing to do with her being vulnerable.

normies and cucks like to emphasize virgin men or scrawny nerdy sub5 manlets as the perpetrators of misogyny and aggression against women because virgin men and sub5 men are easy targets for ridicule while chick magnets and big muscular men are difficult to ridicule.
It’s always been customary for a soyciety to shift the blame on its undesirables

Always pure blackpilled quality thread.

Well written, but it's basically a "water is wet" concept. Cucks and foids tend to direct to us (non-chads, non sexually active, harmless nerds) all the hate they have towards chads (the formers because chad probably bullied them and the latters because they hate they are powerless toward violent chad becuase he makes them wet).

@JosefMengelecel

Yeah pretty much. We didn’t even do anything

Yeah pretty much. We didn’t even do anything
r/inceltear, r/niceguys, and r/justneckbeardthings probably assume chads are feminists or something jfl

Chad's personality failures are his own, and can be forgiven.
A betas personality failures is representative of all betas, and can never be forgiven.

There's also a study that foids are more brutal to ugly men having previous faced rejections from Chad's.

Basically the chad halo effect is so strong that it deflects all criticism. And the incel failo effect is so strong that we are blamed for stuff we never even did.

There's also a study that foids are more brutal to ugly men having previous faced rejections from Chad's.

Basically the chad halo effect is so strong that it deflects all criticism. And the incel failo effect is so strong that we are blamed for stuff we never even did.
and cucks say looks don't matter to women. what a fuckin joke

and cucks say looks don't matter to women. what a fuckin joke
Ugly men are punching bags for foids. Chad rapes, beats and cheats with no repurcussions. All we have to do is declare ourselves as incels and we are automatically labelled as terrorists.

Ugly men are punching bags for foids. Chad rapes, beats and cheats with no repurcussions. All we have to do is declare ourselves as incels and we are automatically labelled as terrorists.

High IQ.

Glad you liked my thread!

"Nice guy" is a very poor name-calling. Do you know when someone is proven wrong but doesn't want to accept it, so they resort to name-calling to take the attention off the fact they lost and try to ridicule you instead? It's exactly that.
These people will get mad if you use gay as an insult but they then use virgin as an insult. They’re hypocrites