Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Study shows 55% of singles consider it a deal-breaker if you dont get the vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

I'll start off by saying 55% is total bullshit and blatant propaganda..

We know how desperate Mid-Tier men are for female attention, I highly doubt any of them would genuinely consider a foid not getting the vaccine a deal breaker and I think we all know perfectly well that a Foid will overlook if Chad isn't vaccinated.

It's a stupid study, it isn't accurate and it was simply put out just to try and brainwash more normies into getting the vaccine.

I got the Sputnik-V vaccine in Moscow tbh. I am fine so far

Wouldn't surprise me considering how uninformed and stupid people are.

People also think you can infect THEM if you don't have the vaccine but they do lmao

Could just be state propaganda tho

"Volcel if you aren't vaccinemaxxing" :soy:

like a give a fuck when 100% of foids considers my genetics as a deal breaker

whats it like for an incel there bro? i hear all russian women are just looking for a betabux. like not even chad, just betabuxers, is it true?

not thinking about going there just curious

whats it like for an incel there bro? i hear all russian women are just looking for a betabux. like not even chad, just betabuxers, is it true?

not thinking about going there just curious
Not any different from anywhere else in the world tbh

just lie and say you got the vaccine theorem

just lie and say you got the vaccine theorem
High IQ tactic tbh. I’ll keep this in mind. Top Kek if you end up giving someone corona-chan after lying :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

High IQ tactic tbh. I’ll keep this in mind. Top Kek if you end up giving someone corona-chan after lying :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Vaccine doesn't stop you from contaminating people

But soon you won't be able to lie because they'll make digital vaccine ids or some shit like that

I trust the Russian vaccine the most tbh even if our Media spreads bad things about it.

was it mandatory? if yes and you try to avoid it what do you get? A fine?

Just lol at vaccinecels.

was it mandatory? if yes and you try to avoid it what do you get? A fine?
I work with people since I am a sales assistant, so it was mandatory. I wouldn't get a fine, but I would probs be fired from the job or something.

@Speedloader are you planning to sputnikmaxx? :dab:

I'd rather contract Covid than live this life.

Lmao JFLL at this shit. Men will accept morbidly obese women who spit on them and openly cuck them.

Fucking lol @ the average man LARPing that he gives a FUCK whether a foid is vaccinated :feelskek: the average man wouldn't care if she had HIV+ and it was 1985

I don't know. I can believe the numbers. I thought at first that normies would get fed up with Corona till summer and stop caring. But we are still in lockdown one year after. So apparently normies are taking it still seriously and think we need vaccine

Really hope these shots are the eugenic endgame and Bill Gates kills off all the normies. Aspie utopia here we come.

I'd rather contract Covid than live this life.
Subhuman Orangutan

Bonerfuel if true

How many slav holes would be possible to pumpNdump if you larp as a millionaire and dangle a passport over their head like a carrot?

Is corona an STD now? "Inceldom discussion".

Was already a deal breaker for me. No vaccine for my face.

over for vaccinelesscels

Simps would even take the mark of the beast for some used-up rotten pussy.

I'll start off by saying 55% is total bullshit and blatant propaganda..

We know how desperate Mid-Tier men are for female attention, I highly doubt any of them would genuinely consider a foid not getting the vaccine a deal breaker and I think we all know perfectly well that a Foid will overlook if Chad isn't vaccinated.

It's a stupid study, it isn't accurate and it was simply put out just to try and brainwash more normies into getting the vaccine.
Just lie

Pure dicknose propaganda

what made you choose Sputnik over EpiVacCorona or Sinovac and Sinopharm's vaccines?

did you get your vaccine early on for free?

ok bill gates, still not getting it

I'd rather get covid and die from it than live a clown existence. But 99% chance I'll be fine. Just the old who don't go outside anyway are at risk.