Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Study shows that bullying does more damage and harm than child abuse

I’m gonna get ridiculed if I ask mods to pin this but I want them to pin this

Is getting revenge from bullies illegal ? Like are you gonna get persecuted for it ?

water is wet. plus you always want mods to pin all posts of yours ngl.

MODS PIN THIS

I had both jfl

J-just focus on your grades bro

IT incoming. Very interesting stuff.

Was this ever really a doubt? But I was neglected/beaten by my parents as well. Over since birth.

J-just focus on your grades bro
I...it’ll get better bro!

This normie meme needs to die that bullies do worse off later in life
Studies show bullies have more sexual partners and career success because they are more socially liked
Fuck this earth

I had both jfl
Same.

violence/ridicule at school
Same at home
My fathers involvement in my life can be summed up with “do what I say or else violence. No explanation provided, ever”. Dad is a bulliedmanlet, probabaly also autistic.. Nobody respects or fears him. So he beat us to feel powerful. Then I got bigger than him and instead of beating me he threatened me with cops (guns). He’s already got what’s coming to him tbh. My dad will never see grandchildren in his life and will end up dying completely alone, while his “friends” (the guys he sucks up to for approval) have large thriving families. I wonder who will arrange his funeral when he dies.

violence in school can be prevented by being large and threatening violence. Not much u can do at home.. just the luck of the draw.

In my case i was verbally and mentally abused at home and bullied in school, i would say abuse at home left much bigger emotional and mental scars.

Same.

Same at home
My fathers involvement in my life can be summed up with “do what I say or else violence. No explanation provided, ever”. Dad is a bulliedmanlet, probabaly also autistic.. Nobody respects or fears him. So he beat us to feel powerful. Then I got bigger than him and instead of beating me he threatened me with cops (guns). He’s already got what’s coming to him tbh. My dad will never see grandchildren in his life and will end up dying completely alone, while his “friends” (the guys he sucks up to for approval) have large thriving families. I wonder who will arrange his funeral when he dies.

violence in school can be prevented by being large and threatening violence. Not much u can do at home.. just the luck of the draw.
For me it was the opposite. Abusive mother and complete cuck of a step father.
Worst possible combo of parents for a male.

Had both, but experienced more abuse :feelsbadman:

For me it was the opposite. Abusive mother and complete cuck of a step father.
Worst possible combo of parents for a male.
Mom never hit me but belittles, berates and humilitates me all the time. I’m 26 almost 27 and live with her and it’s absolute hell. Very real chance I snap and blow my head off one of these days. And ofc she won’t know why lol. Her short bald son with Tourette’s who’s never had a girlfriend kills himself: “Oh dear god why did he do that? I refuse to believe that immutable traits are consequential because it threatens my worldview”

I’m the one that’s really fucked. My sister is, well, a girl, so she’s fine. She’s strongindependentcareerwomanmaxxing in law school. When she gets bored of it she’ll just sell her pussy to some rich guy and live happily ever after. My brother is 10 years younger and is an NT chad. Dad never beat him because by the time he came of the age where he would be beaten, I was already bigger than my dad and had demonstrated that I’m unpredictable and prone to violence. It would not surprise him if I showed up to his house and killed him following hearing the news that he beat my brother. So he’s never laid a finger on him out of fear. I guess that’s one thing I take pride in. But me? Bald bullied abused manlet with tourettes, never had a gf, I panic everytime I leave the house. I spend all day in my room on the Internet. Absolute fucking hell

your mom actually beat you?

Interactions with peers effects an individual way more than interactions with parents.

Mom never hit me but belittles, berates and humilitates me all the time. I’m 26 almost 27 and live with her and it’s absolute hell. Very real chance I snap and blow my head off one of these days. And ofc she won’t know why lol. Her short bald son with Tourette’s who’s never had a girlfriend kills himself: “Oh dear god why did he do that? I refuse to believe that immutable traits are consequential because it threatens my worldview”

I’m the one that’s really fucked. My sister is, well, a girl, so she’s fine. She’s strongindependentcareerwomanmaxxing in law school. When she gets bored of it she’ll just sell her pussy to some rich guy and live happily ever after. My brother is 10 years younger and is an NT chad. Dad never beat him because by the time he came of the age where he would be beaten, I was already bigger than my dad and had demonstrated that I’m unpredictable and prone to violence. It would not surprise him if I showed up to his house and killed him following hearing the news that he beat my brother. So he’s never laid a finger on him out of fear. I guess that’s one thing I take pride in. But me? Bald bullied abused manlet with tourettes, never had a gf, I panic everytime I leave the house. I spend all day in my room on the Internet. Absolute fucking hell

your mom actually beat you?

Sorry to hear that. Sounds brutal. I relate to a lot of what you said. I also have a younger brother who I already know is going to be Chad. I too am afraid to leave the house. I just feel like everyone is looking at me, judging me whenever i'm outside. And honestly I have a good reason to believe that.

And yeah, she did when I was young. Then when I got older she'd just mentally and verbally abuse me, as well as give me punishments that you'd give to a 10 year old. When I was 18 she'd still take my phone away or shut off the internet when I did something she didn't like. Perhaps that's why I always felt like I was a couple years younger than people my age. And she often told me that I should kill myself and how much she wishes she had an abortion. This was before I even reached puberty.

No wonder I'm so fucked up. It all makes sense now.

Your story is fucked up, mine is similar. My mom was good to me but she was a coward and never defended me, my dad did same things as your dad. When I grew up he changed how he treats me but inside I know he still thinks the same.

And she often told me that I should kill myself and how much she wishes she had an abortion. This was before I even reached puberty.
Brutal. Why did she do this? Because you did something bad?
I only got bullied a bit as an adult, because of my faith.

makes sense, bullying is more aggressive

We should allow all young males to carry handguns and knives in schools from the age of 6 and up and encourage retaliation against bullies.

@BummerDrummer

Is getting revenge from bullies illegal ? Like are you gonna get persecuted for it ?
No because normies love bullies, which is why its not whereas killing your former child abuser is socially acceptable.

@mental_out I take back what I initially said long ago

This is pretty obvious. Bullying is really bad for mental health.

brutal water is wet thread.

brutal ignore pill

slecqiwol rof nageb reven(read backwards)

I was bullied and it destroyed what little confidence and trust I had in people. Led me to become full blown isolationist.

This is pretty obvious. Bullying is really bad for mental health.

brutal water is wet thread.

brutal ignore pill

slecqiwol rof nageb reven(read backwards)

You get bullied for being Christian by atheists? What country has an atheist majority?
Mostly only in the workplace where people know it. And probably because of a mix of this + my looks (and meeks personality which allows it)

Mostly only in the workplace where people know it. And probably because of a mix of this + my looks (and meeks personality which allows it)
What region are you?

Same.

Same at home

Same just a little bit different with mom.

Good job op wanted to do a megathread in the past with angle class maloclusions + that article

Religion is declining in Europe (and even North America)
East Germany was already the most atheist country in the world 30 years ago. I bet nowadays are even more non-atheists here.

Obviously bullying has harder hitting effects due to;

1 - numbers game, a group bullying you & class/school peers either observing or joining in at a low level makes you believe no one has your back & many cause you harm so you can't trust your peers as opposed to one or 2 ppl sexually abusing you or neglecting.

2 - stigma around being weak or a pussy for being bullied, it's your fault lol but it's socially unacceptable to blame someone or mock them being a victim of bad parents or a predator.