Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study shows that "social isolation may shorten lives."

"More Bullshit from a misogynistic Incel! You don't need Social Interactions to lead fulfilling lives! Just be aromantic and asexual!"
-A Humongous Landwhale Hambeast.

It’s a catalyst for suicide

Social interaction actually physically hurts for me. I don't isolate myself because I'm afraid of social interaction or I have self esteem issues. Being isolated is so fucking bliss

We'll see about that.

Social interaction actually physically hurts for me. I don't isolate myself because I'm afraid of social interaction or I have self esteem issues. Being isolated is so fucking bliss
Someone gets it. NEETcelling and social isolation with minor social interactions will lengthen lives if done right :)

having shitty genetics and being ugly is what kills you

shitty genetics usually results in being isolation but that's just a symptom

Maybe for NT. I dont suffer from loneliness. Its more like a gift. I suffer wehen i have to deal with stupid, worthless human trash which is walking to 99% on the fucking streets.

Maybe for NT. I dont suffer from loneliness. Its more like a gift. I suffer wehen i have to deal with stupid, worthless human trash which is walking to 99% on the fucking streets.

cuz the study is idiotic

they see ugly people with shit genetics dying early and conclude it's because they don't get hugs or some stupid made up shit'

cuz the study is idiotic

they see ugly people with shit genetics dying early and conclude it's because they don't get hugs or some stupid made up shit'

Ofc, but sheeps are sheeps. Its all fake in this world.

Better than being the butt of every fucking joke around assholes who have better genetics than you.

Or you go ER then shoot yourself in the head afterwards

i don't even feel lonely anymore

I guess we're not entitled to social interaction...

I didnt need a study to tell me that bro. Extreme Social isolation has damaged me beyond repair.

Are you still socially isolated if you live with family and get on incels.is and youtube, and have one irl friend?

Are you still socially isolated if you live with family and get on incels.is and youtube, and have one irl friend?
Mosy likely, the one irl friend means you're kinda social.

Social isolation only kills you faster if you stop working out, eat shit food, ignore your health in general and just rot in your room all day.

well atleast this speeds up my death

I thought everyone knew this tbh. Humans are social creatures naturally

At least i won't have to rope if i die an early death because of isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back