[Brutal] [STUDY] Social isolation increases mortality by up to 50% and is as bad as smoking 15 cigarettes per day (5 STUDIES)

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★★
35d 7h 4m
This is why the whole long term NEET thing is a meme. It's the bridge to suicide or health problems. You can look at the current system in almost the same way you look at a chicken factory. We're essentially the male chicks on the conveyer belt, on our way to a meat grinder. They won't let you opt out without dying.
brutal but true :feelsrope:

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
Your mind and your body are connected. If you are extremely nervous you get stomach aches and diarrhea and if you are depressed you are tired and have headaches.
There is more to it than having unhealthy lifestyle because of isolation. Your whole body, my whole body suffers when I feel the extreme loneliness sometimes.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
70d 11h 29m
Your mind and your body are connected. If you are extremely nervous you get stomach aches and diarrhea and if you are depressed you are tired and have headaches.
There is more to it than having unhealthy lifestyle because of isolation. Your whole body, my whole body suffers when I feel the extreme loneliness sometimes.
@ionlycopenow :feelstrash:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 17h 52m
@ionlycopenow :feelstrash:
Haha. I get diarrhea and stomach aches every day. I remember on key days like first days of school or uni I would get such intense diarrhea I'd have to go the bathroom 20 minutes into the start of class and just fire my guts out. Even while getting to class in the car id already be feeling my bowels turning to pure liquid , gross and unnerving af. My entire family has had a history of migraines and tiredness as well. I also get headaches alot and am tired all day long.

No news here though. Studies show the entire body is connected more and more with every breakthrough . For instance they now think your gut is your second brain, it ties to your nervous system (and antibiotics wreck havoc on the balance of it)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★★★★
70d 11h 29m
Haha. I get diarrhea and stomach aches every day. I remember on key days like first days of school or uni I would get such intense diarrhea I'd have to go the bathroom 20 minutes into the start of class and just fire my guts out. Even while getting to class in the car id already be feeling my bowels turning to pure liquid , gross and unnerving af. My entire family has had a history of migraines and tiredness as well. I also get headaches alot and am tired all day long.

No news here though. Studies show the entire body is connected more and more with every breakthrough . For instance they now think your gut is your second brain, it ties to your nervous system (and antibiotics wreck havoc on the balance of it)

Likewise, memories, personalities, tastes etc are partially stored in the HEART. Yes the heart, it has a sort of cellular memory. A small percentage of people who get a heart transplant report significant personality/tastes changes

One of the more famous cases includes a woman named Claire Sylvia. In the 70s this woman received a heart and lung transplant from an 18-year- old boy who died in a motorcycle accident. After her surgery Sylvia had cravings she never had before like beer and burgers. After some time, she contacted the family of her donor and was in shock that he enjoyed the same foods (She wrote a book on her experience!

View: https://www.amazon.com/Change-Heart-Memoir-Claire-Sylvia/dp/B000F6Z93W/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202409655&sr=8-3

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
76d 17h 52m
Likewise, memories, personalities, tastes etc are partially stored in the HEART. Yes the heart, it has a sort of cellular memory. A small percentage of people who get a heart transplant report significant personality/tastes changes

View: https://www.amazon.com/Change-Heart-Memoir-Claire-Sylvia/dp/B000F6Z93W/ref=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202409655&sr=8-3
Your entire body and memories affect your nervous system and who you are. That's crazy to think about. Unfortunately that only confirms looks matter even more as that means that since you're treated better when good looking your life and body will also respond better. Explains why I'm a subhuman who is always nervous, sad, and tired among other problems. People get personality changes from every organ transplant, or removing certain things like kidneys can even change it too. It just reaffirms how EVERYTHING in your body matter and affects "you". I would love to study and research this but whatever part of my body causes me to be extremely anxious/depressed and OCD like causing me to be unable to do ANYTHING, despite being high iq according to tests, high iq family and even past few years myself scoring perfect scores without trying or even coming to classes, jfl I'm no genius but I'm not stupid. I can only rot despite wanting to be better. I have a subhuman body. Normies would call me "lazy" but I've seen lazy people. They are lazy and don't care/some even like being that way . I hate being a lazy slob yet that is my entire past few years, being a piece of trash lazy garbage who can't do anything but sleep all day long.

Hey, I like to cope that maybe in 500 years incels won't have these problems as medicine will have better grasp over the body and they'll avoid these problems we faced. But I'll be fucking dead by then sadly so it won't matter to me jfl.

Last edited:
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★
20d 57m
I'll be Dead soon then

Ellviss

Ellviss

Bigfoot
★★★★
6d 1h 18m
So I lived in social isolation for over 4 years, smoked 20 cigarettes a day and smoked up to 1,5 g Heroine per day.
How high is my mortality do you think?
you good?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 12m
meanwhile women will destroy your ties not just to them but other people too

"eww don't invite those losers! i'm not coming to the party if they are coming too!"

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Recruit
18h 37m
Honestly a good reason to just kill myself. Why be lonely long enough for the loneliness to kill me.

C

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
41d 1h 10m
This is why the whole long term NEET thing is a meme. It's the bridge to suicide or health problems. You can look at the current system in almost the same way you look at a chicken factory. We're essentially the male chicks on the conveyer belt, on our way to a meat grinder. They won't let you opt out without dying.
For many of us being a NEET is less stressful than working so we are more likely to die being employed than bring a NEET because of the extra stress. Stress is what these studies are about not loneliness on its own, most people hate being alone hence why they tar everyone with the same brush.

SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
1d 3h 16m
you good?
honestly I was feeling good at the time, I didnt cared about girls or being incel.
Now Im forced by court to take some medication that hasnt nearly the same effect as Heroine.
I miss it....