Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Teen love positively impacts your social life and your romantic competence for a DECADE

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Only the abstract of the study is available online for free but i managed to get access to the whole pdf

The participants of the study were initially 14-17 years old and were later assessed at 23-25 (so not too far from a whole decade). They controlled for personality and it didn't seem like different personality types affected the results of the study

Here's the abstract below but tl;dr teen love improves romantic and social competence for a whole decade. Teen love can make or break you. Or I guess you could say that the lack of teen love makes you an even bigger loser.

Some screencaps of the results discussion.

The important part is that having negative experiences during teen dating had a negative impact (duh). But here's the interesting part: the positive effects were mogging the negative effects. In other words teen love is more impactful than bad teenage dating experiences.

Then some speculations as to why those positive effects are even a thing

Only the abstract of the study is available online for free but i managed to get access to the whole pdf

The participants of the study were initially 14-17 years old and were later assessed at 23-25 (so not too far from a whole decade). They controlled for personality and it didn't seem like different personality types affected the results of the study

Here's the abstract below but tl;dr teen love improves romantic and social competence for a whole decade. Teen love can make or break you. Or I guess you could say that the lack of teen love makes you an even bigger loser.

View attachment 302547

The important part is that having negative experiences during teen dating had a negative impact (duh). But here's the interesting part: the positive effects were mogging the negative effects. In other words teen love is more impactful than bad teenage dating experiences.

View attachment 302542
View attachment 302543

View attachment 302545

Withholding this information and downplaying forming relationships in teenage years seems a lot more sinister now.
As the studies show that kind of thing is setting guys up for failure.

normies will just say the study isn't valid because they don't like

Thanks for more suifuel, it's not looking good for my mental health at this rate, which is good cause genetic shit like me deserves death

normies will just say the study isn't valid because they don't like
yeah, normies are very simple creatures: if they don't like something, they'll deny its existence

A baby learns to crawl first before walking. A high schoolers should study in elementary and middle school first before studying in HS. If you don't learn or experience the basic (teen love), it'll be hard for you to be a good partner in adult dating world

A baby learns to crawl first before walking. A high schoolers should study in elementary and middle school first before studying in HS. If you don't learn or experience the basic (teen love), it'll be hard for you to be a good partner in adult dating world
We're supposed to start from nowhere and compete with people who have 15-20 years of sex dating experience by the time we're wizards

And I'm sure op has posted this study before.

Best article on missing out on teen love/adolescence ages 13-17 is wikipedia.

Or any entry on psychosexual development confirms ages 0- to 17-18 years of age are the most important time of your life.

It honestly feels like these studies aren't even to help anyone with anything. It seem to me to be more like a timeline of events and documentation for a social experiment. Because no matter the outcome of the study nothing ever changes.

Feminism suppresses the data showing Men to be suffering so much more than Foidscum so it can control more and more of where society ends up. There is no other way to look at it, they are killing Men by suppressing the Truth and should be held accountable for such a criminal action.

These science boffins doing this research are dumb.. if a Boulder was rolling towards them making the loudest of arrivals they would still be head deep in a book.
The important part is that having negative experiences during teen dating had a negative impact (duh)
It is worrying that when your brain is at its most vulnerable people could care the least what happens to it.

More reasons I stay losing

Withholding this information and downplaying forming relationships in teenage years seems a lot more sinister now.
Femgroids are wringing their hands with all the power they can get. Also it appeases the nature of the whore to tell Men that relationships aren't important so Foidrats can get fucked by Chads without any guilt associated with the act.

Last edited:
It honestly feels like these studies aren't even to help anyone with anything. It seem to me to be more like a timeline of events and documentation for a social experiment. Because no matter the outcome of the study nothing ever changes.
Researchers do research because that's what pays the bill. Srsly a significant portion of research is just people staying busy to hold on to their job/position/contract. If anything it's the majority of researchers

Sure some people investigate things with a specific, larger purpose in mind. But generally it's just busy work. Apply the scientific method on anything that fits the department you're workin in or just study what the people who fund you want you to study.

And the outcome will never change because no one gives a shit about men who aren't chad

Last edited:
It honestly feels like these studies aren't even to help anyone with anything.

Of course not cause knowing why you are an incel won't change the fact you are incel. It's all genetics and determinism.

Upbringing (parental favouritism and money) can somewhat play a part but a broke teen Chad with few possessions will outslay a mollycoddled incel with a room full of anime figurines and game consoles.

Environment is somewhat over-rated too as a Chadlite will gain instant social popularity, employment and pussy no matter how often he moves or where he lives.
I did a Facebook experiment pretending to be "new Chadlite in town- add me" and I was inundated with unsolicited pms from foids, job offers working at a nightclub or bars and asking for gym buddies for free just for asking.

Of course not cause knowing why you are an incel won't change the fact you are incel. It's all genetics and determinism.

Upbringing (parental favouritism and money) can somewhat play a part but a broke Chad with few possessions will outslay a mollycoddled incel with a room full of anime figurines and game consoles.

Environment is somewhat over-rated too as a Chadlite will gain instant social popularity, employment and pussy no matter how often he moves or where he lives.
I did a Facebook experiment pretending to be "new Chadlite in town- add me" and I was inundated with unsolicited pms from foids, job offers working at a nightclub or bars and asking for gym buddies for free just for asking.
I've noticed that it's incredibly difficult for good looking people to fail in life.

They can be lazy af, incompetent, aggressive, impolite, have little to no work experience, different forms of addictions etc and yet people will always give them a chance, they'll always give them the benefit of the doubt, they'll always try to help them rebound off of the hole they've dug themselves in

Meanwhile plenty of mediocre to bad looking people do everything "right" and are treated like shit or punished for the slightest of mistakes. So many of us have embarked on an endless self improvement quest smh

Researchers do research because that's what pays the bill. Srsly a significant portion of research is just people staying busy to hold on to their job/position/contract. If anything it's the majority of researchers
I find it selfish tbh. Men are dying in the streets and are being slowly killed via Ling Chi. The least these pioneers of intelligence could do is actually help Humanity for once.
Sure some people investigate things with a specific, larger purpose in mind. But generally it's just busy work. Apply the scientific method on anything that fits the department you're workin in or just study what the people who fund you want you to study.
Yeah.. worthless individuals make worthless workers.
And the outcome will never change because no one gives a shit about men who aren't chad
One day they will. One day. Not any day soon but one day. Will it be a Good or Bad day? Good or Bad doesn't exist. It'll just be another day on this prison turd sphere. Consigned to history? Who knows or cares.

Upbringing (parental favouritism and money) can somewhat play a part but a broke teen Chad with few possessions will outslay a mollycoddled incel with a room full of anime figurines and game consoles.

I hate societies gaslighting and it makes me angry to see them continue to lie to people. I think it kills Men. Statistically this behaviour towards Male issues does. The validation Chad receives is only achievable through the advent of social media and the normgroid population, being the nigger cattle that they oh so love to be, invade the social space created and take huge steaming dumps on ugly Men while singing the praise of attractive Men.
They can be lazy af, incompetent, aggressive, impolite, have little to no work experience, different forms of addictions etc and yet people will always give them a chance, they'll always give them the benefit of the doubt, they'll always try to help them rebound off of the hole they've dug themselves in
Elliot Rodger would have never done what he did had society gave him a chance.
Meanwhile plenty of mediocre to bad looking people do everything "right" and are treated like shit or punished for the slightest of mistakes. So many of us have embarked on an endless self improvement quest smh
Yeah.. in the end it is just a fucking meme. I'm sure the attractive people were looking at the plebs running around trying to be like them with delight at their superiority in life.

Last edited:
I've noticed that it's incredibly difficult for good looking people to fail in life.

You mean like this guy? Made homeless as he got fired for sticking to the laws, avoiding illegal insider trading or mis-selling policies (illegally) at the expense of not hitting investment target figures.

Pure suicidefuel. No good deed goes unpunished.

Good looking people can't fail at life, whereas foids can't fail in life at all. I observed a foid curry runaway with no money and clothes on her back from London who befriended and was instantly adopted by a white family on a train journey to anywhere (homeless). They'd taken her in before the 2 hour train journey even arrived at the final destination. Would that happen to a male 5 foot nothing tall curry Muslim male?
@curryZoomercoomer

Last edited:
But 14-17 year olds are just kids bro!!! They can't love or be loved bro!! :soy:

I think it will affect rest of your life the feeling of emptiness that you were left out from all the memorable and crucial experiences is fucking painful and sickening as time goes on

Being a teenager and watching teenage love pass me by is such a frustrating feeling, I imagine it’s akin to the feeling of being cucked.

yeah i feel i was cheated with the "just study and get a good job" meme

yeah i feel i was cheated with the "just study and get a good job" meme
1950s advice.

Besides to get the best jobs you need connections and social skills (and looks). Not technical skills.

1950s advice.

Besides to get the best jobs you need connections and social skills (and looks). Not technical skills.
you gain connections and social skills BY HAVING LOOKS

you gain connections and social skills BY HAVING LOOKS
Of course but boomers make it seem like technical skills are what get you the best positions. In reality it's everything but technical skills that matter the most (all a consequence of looks)

You mean like this guy? Made homeless as he got fired for sticking to the laws, avoiding illegal insider trading or mis-selling policies (illegally) at the expense of not hitting investment target figures.

Good looking people can't fail at life, whereas foids can't fail in life at all. I observed a foid curry runaway with no money and clothes on her back from London who befriended and was instantly adopted by a white family on a train journey to anywhere (homeless). They'd taken her in before the 2 hour train journey even arrived at the final destination. Would that happen to a male 5 foot nothing tall curry Muslim male?
@curryZoomercoomer
No they'd deport him, im pretty sure paki's in the uk run grooming gangs and get away with it lol

@curryZoomercoomer

I remember when I was like 17 talking to this 15 year old girl I met in a chatroom over IM who was trying to convince me to runaway with her to California (we lived in the midwest). She never saw my pic and was a disaster of a person, but this exact reason is why I refused to do it. I knew she would get opportunities thrown at her to have some kind of life no matter what while I'd be abandoned to die alone on the street.

I remember when I was like 17 talking to this 15 year old girl I met in a chatroom over IM who was trying to convince me to runaway with her to California (we lived in the midwest). She never saw my pic and was a disaster of a person, but this exact reason is why I refused to do it. I knew she would get opportunities thrown at her to have some kind of life no matter what while I'd be abandoned to die alone on the street.
Seriously brutal shit, bro.

@UninspiredGuy1

View attachment 302547

View attachment 302542
View attachment 302543

View attachment 302545
suifuel cuz youngcel & all my friends are getting cuffed, even one had the girl ask him out
:feelsrope:

suifuel cuz youngcel & all my friends are getting cuffed, even one had the girl ask him out
:feelsrope:
No offense bro but you're already set for failure if that's the case. Are you in college? College is your last chance to ascend