Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] The ideal penis size is the top 5% and manlets get LESS of a boost than tallfags

So much for having a big dick as a manlet, you get less of a boost JFL

"Penis size had a stronger effect on attractiveness in taller men than in shorter men

There was a similar increase in the positive effect of penis size on attractiveness with a more masculine body shape (i.e., greater shoulder-to-hip ratio). Surprisingly, larger penis size and greater height had almost equivalent positive effects on male attractiveness. "

F2.large.jpg

NEXT BLACKPILL

They used flaccid size in cm. Their largest setting was 13cm (5.1 inch) FLACCID. It seems like it wasn't optimal, bigger is still better

"Although we detected quadratic selection on penis size, any potential peak (i.e., the most attractive penis size) appears to fall outside the range used in our study. "

Your dick has to be TWO entire standard deviations bigger than average for it to be ideal

"the most attractive size appears to lie more than 2 SDs from the mean "

If you don't know what this means, this means you have to be bigger than 95% of men (at the very least since they said MORE than 2 SD). In a room with 20 other men, only one guy can be bigger than you.
But remember, men are the ones with unrealistic expectations :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Here's a pic of standard deviations and how much it is in % of data

Main qimg a86744ea6f27735b381e097bed60e048 c

Last edited:
Hey I remember you estimating your girth to be 4 inch than saying you were afraid to measure. Glad to hear that it didn't turn out smaller than you expected. Still sorry for the genetic lottery.
Thx my boyo. Smaller than that would be real suifuel, I literally never saw a thinner guy than I on the internet, but I'm pretty sure they exist. Funny how after seeing other guy's misery even yours seems like a blessing when comparing.

I saw a lot of flaccid dicks in prison. In America I'd say the majority are showers, not growers. 3-4 inch flaccid seems to be the average, ngl.

Whats funny is most women cant handle a 9 inch dick but just like having it for bragging rights.

Whats funny is most women cant handle a 9 inch dick but just like having it for bragging rights.

Most women get more pleasure from big cocks. They are all stretched out and loose these days.

Not sure that's true considering what sizes of dildos sell the most (7-9in iirc)

But yes women love getting what they think other women can't get

@TheSecondComing

Thoughts?

Not sure that's true considering what sizes of dildos sell the most (7-9in iirc)

But yes women love getting what they think other women can't get
I doubt most would use them balls deep

I doubt most would use them balls deep
Doesn't matter, length is a meme anyway, women want girth, which contributes more to volume anyway. And those dildos and huge dicks they like are thick af

The 95% doesnt account for people who are more than 2 SD's below average so at that point is over 97%

But i remember some HS girl talking about how tall guys have smaller dicks lol
Might be the illusion compared to their large size unlike manlets...

the dick pill is a cope. Just dont have a tiny dick and u'll be fine. Average isn't a death sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back