Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Unattractive men are not "dating material" regardless of how great their personality is

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Bluepillers can fuck off, there's no personality in the world that can make up for being unattractive. :blackpill:

"Researchers at Eastern Connecticut State University looked at the mate preferences of 80 young women, aged 15 to 29, while also having 61 of their mothers weigh in.

The participants were presented with photographs of men varying in both attractiveness and described as one of three dispositions:“friendly,” “pleasing,” or “respectful.”

Additional trait profiles were explained for each of the three dispositions. Men labeled “respectful” included the traits ‘respectful, trustworthy, and honest;’ the ‘friendly’ men were labeled ‘friendly, dependable, and mature;’ and the ‘pleasing” profile meant that the man was ‘of a pleasing disposition, ambitious, and intelligent.’

The women were then asked to assess how attractive they found each man photographed, along with whether they found the man suitable to date, either themselves or for their daughters."

"Simply put, men viewed as unattractive were not viewed as potential suitors, no matter the level of other redeeming qualities that accompanied their photos. Those with favorable personality traits that were ranked highly were at least moderately attractive."

"Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive. Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles

We conclude that a minimum level of physical attractiveness is a necessity for both women and their mothers and that when women and their parents state that other traits are more important than physical attractiveness, they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness. "

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: It's funny because it's something that we've been saying for years: whatever women they like about a men is always under the assumption that he's chad. It's all flavors of chad, women cannot think about a non chad.

" Women and their parents may underestimate the importance of physical attractiveness to their mate choices or may assume a minimum level of physical attractiveness has been met when expressing their preferences "

Another interesting aspect of the study was that the moms found moderately attractive men with great personalities to be good dating options ... but younger women preferred the more attractive men no matter what jfl. It's so over. The women you are actually trying to date are the most chadsexual of all. Funnily enough the researchers attributed this difference to the fact that older women know the most attractive guy WONT COMMIT

"In fact, although women very slightly preferred the attractive man to the moderately attractive man as a dating partner for themselves, mothers preferred the moderately attractive man to the attractive man as a dating partner for their daughters. It is possible that once the necessity of attractiveness is met, women may prefer the luxury of exceptional attractiveness (see Li et al.2011) more than their mothers do. Mothers’ preference for the moderately attractive man may also reflect the belief that attractive men are less likely to care for offspring over the long term (Gangestad and Simpson 2000) "

This is borderline alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Study, full text + news article on it (shoutout to @soymonkcel, i got scihub working on Brave)

Last edited:
Reminds me of this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7458284/

Women don't even whore around with chad for pro creating reasons. They don't look for traits or genetic signs like they usually do. They just fuck a good looking face.
" attractive men with great personalities to be good dating options ... but younger women preferred the more attractive men no matter what jfl"

Reminds me of this study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7458284/

Women don't even whore around with chad for pro creating reasons. They don't look for traits or genetic signs like they usually do. They just fuck a good looking face.
" attractive men with great personalities to be good dating options ... but younger women preferred the more attractive men no matter what jfl"
I think women feel a great sense of happiness when they interact with chad period, especially if it's intimate. So they don't need to marry him or get impregnated by him to feel this pleasure, though these are usually their end goals.

This needs to be taught in the education system

This is all just common sense.

The fact that we need studies to back this up just shows how over it is.

IMO attractiveness is like a pyramid where perfect face is on the top and personality on the bottom.

This is all just common sense.

The complete opposite was taught to me in school jfl. One time we had a catholic priest come to make a presentation about love and marriage. He pulled a bullshit survey where women were ASKED why they valued the most in men and of course they all said personality. And lmao i remember that the males of that survey all said looks first. So the guy said "you see men are shallow and focus on physical characteristics, women don't". No, turns out males are honest that's all

IMO attractiveness is like a pyramid where perfect face is on the top and personality on the bottom.
Plato's most incisive moment ever IQ

The complete opposite was taught to me in school jfl. One time we had a catholic priest come to make a presentation about love and marriage. He pulled a bullshit survey where women were ASKED why they valued the most in men and of course they all said personality. And lmao i remember that the males of that survey all said looks first. So the guy said "you see men are shallow and focus on physical characteristics, women don't". No, turns out males are honest that's all
Fucking religious people are so fucking cucked

Riveting. It'll go over the heads of soys though because they: "know a guy"

Riveting. It'll go over the heads of soys though because they: "know a guy"
Yep they're addicted to anecdotal evidence. Besides most of the time they don't even know if that guy is actually getting sex or being respected by his gf. They just assume he is. Or they just believe some ugly/short guy who larps about being an alpha slayer

@Aedracel i think you might like this

@Aedracel i think you might like this
I don't understand how someone can still be bluepilled after reading just one of your threads tbh.

High IQ as always, though I'm wondering why mothers tend to prefer a less attractive man for their daughter, that part is interesting.

High IQ as always, though I'm wondering why mothers tend to prefer a less attractive man for their daughter, that part is interesting.

The mother knows that when the foid is young, she'll go after the Chads/Chadlites who most of the times are going to be fuckbois and won't comitt.
The mother's are projecting their viewpoints (that came about from being used up) onto their daughters.

I don't understand how someone can still be bluepilled after reading just one of your threads tbh.

Mothers know the most attractive guys are more likely to not commit (+ maybe other things like cheating?). The moms have more experience with chads dipping, and so they value betabuxxing and being loyal more so than their daughters.

The daughters may also think that they're still young, they still got time to bang and chase chads, they'll settle later.

But I also think that women aren't as picky physically when it comes to choosing guys FOR OTHER WOMEN. They often say things like "teehee i don't like short guys/indian guys/bald guys etc but don't worry some guys love em!" or "keep looking you're some girl's type!". Sure it's mostly them using soft rejection and telling the man something he likes to hear. But I think they also mistakenly assume that other girls have different tastes or that some girls will lower their standards and pick up the non chad she just rejected.

Similarly, since the mother isn't the one who has to date the dude and put up with his looks, she's like "cmon he's a good pick".

Mothers know the most attractive guys are more likely to not commit (+ maybe other things like cheating?). The moms have more experience with chads dipping, and so they value betabuxxing and being loyal more so than their daughters

But I also think that women aren't as picky physically when it comes to choosing guys FOR OTHER WOMEN. They often say things like "teehee i don't like short guys/indian guys/bald guys etc but don't worry some guys love em!" or "keep looking you're some girl's type!". Sure it's mostly them using soft rejection and telling the man something he likes to hear. But I think they also mistakenly assume that other girls have different tastes or that some girls will lower their standards and pick up the non chad she just rejected.

Similarly, since the mother isn't the one who has to date the dude and put up with his looks, she's like "cmon he's a good pick".
So basically what you're saying is the mother knows what's best for her daughter and all women in general, but when it comes to actually choosing, women prefer to go after chads, despite knowing Chad is not the best choice.

I hate foids.

bluepillers: "but muh anecdotes" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

So basically what you're saying is the mother knows what's best for her daughter and all women in general, but when it comes to actually choosing, women prefer to go after chads, despite knowing Chad is not the best choice.

I hate foids.
Women all think "I can do better" or they at least assume that they deserve better.

The moms probably have a more realistic outlook after having been screwed by various chads over the course of their longer life. They may also have a more long term view of the situation. The daughter lives more in the now

I bet a decent chunk of those women had at some point issues paying the bills, or they were sick of their job and wished that they could just stay at home or work part time. They've had that realization in their 30s or 40s of "fuck i'm sick of working at the office and making shitty powerpoints and excel spreadsheets on the week end". That's when the guy with tolerable looks + money + personality (as in will commit) becomes enticing. The daughter isn't there ... yet. The moms see the value of settling for some "ok" dude if it improves their quality of life

(and of course those passable guys mog us anyway lmao)

they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness

they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness
People thought we were exaggerating when we said women only view chads as men. Everytime they talk about their preference (ie specific type of chad) or rant about men cheating too much, treating them badly etc they only mean the good looking ones

Men really can't grasp that women only think of chads by default.

blue pill cope : I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.

blue pill cope : I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss.
Well at least the matrix guy was able to experience pleasures when he deluded himself.

You delude yourself with the bluepill irl and what do you get? Constant rejections, negative experiences and being told you aren't a good person with good intentions. All you get is nightmare fuel

At least with the blackpill you understand what's going around you and can avoid bad experiences

I would like to know what is minimal attractiveness.

Well at least the matrix guy was able to experience pleasures when he deluded himself.
the blue piller cope is like the religious ones who consider that there is a bigger reward in waiting. Dopamine reward system - anticipation of the reward. This is like the donkey with the carrot tied to a stick.

This delusion is so strong and this is the reason why there's no beta revolution(yet).

the blue piller cope is like the religious ones who consider that there is a bigger reward in waiting. Dopamine reward system - anticipation of the reward. This is like the donkey with the carrot tied to a stick.

This delusion is so strong and this is the reason why there's no beta revolution(yet).
I felt like this with the redpill too when I fell for it. The journey of "self improvement". You think good things are coming and the harder you try, the more you struggle etc the greater the reward

Then one day it hits you: it was all for nothing and the only reason you even tried so hard is because the game was rigged against you since the very beginning

No foid, at any point in human history, has ever gotten wet because some guy had a good personality
We conclude that a minimum level of physical attractiveness is a necessity for both women and their mothers and that when women and their parents state that other traits are more important than physical attractiveness, they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness. "
blue pill copers on suicide watch

In your link "maybe nice guys really do finish last after all"
the author basically admits that nice guy is just another term for an unattractive guy.
:worryfeels: how did i not notice this
Your post quality is high up there as usual

No foid, at any point in human history, has ever gotten wet because some guy had a good personality

blue pill copers on suicide watch
I've heard women say "his confidence is so hot" but that's just a codeword for good looks.

Another one for the mods to pin, great job @Gymcelled

Science has a blackpill bias. Of course the 5'4 guy that slays disproves EVERYTHING.

Not sure if its my brain coping hard or putting up a strong front, but I feel a sense of assurance from these blkpills

Not sure if its my brain coping hard or putting up a strong front, but I feel a sense of assurance from these blkpills
I'm happy to know that what we've believed to be right, what we've literally memed turns out to be factually, statistically correct. And that the game was rigged. We weren't lazy. We weren't bad people. We just lost at life as soon as we were born.

who would have thought

Bluepillers can fuck off, there's no personality in the world that can make up for being unattractive. :blackpill:

"Researchers at Eastern Connecticut State University looked at the mate preferences of 80 young women, aged 15 to 29, while also having 61 of their mothers weigh in.

The participants were presented with photographs of men varying in both attractiveness and described as one of three dispositions:“friendly,” “pleasing,” or “respectful.”

Additional trait profiles were explained for each of the three dispositions. Men labeled “respectful” included the traits ‘respectful, trustworthy, and honest;’ the ‘friendly’ men were labeled ‘friendly, dependable, and mature;’ and the ‘pleasing” profile meant that the man was ‘of a pleasing disposition, ambitious, and intelligent.’

The women were then asked to assess how attractive they found each man photographed, along with whether they found the man suitable to date, either themselves or for their daughters."

"Simply put, men viewed as unattractive were not viewed as potential suitors, no matter the level of other redeeming qualities that accompanied their photos. Those with favorable personality traits that were ranked highly were at least moderately attractive."

"Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive. Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: It's funny because it's something that we've been saying for years: whatever women they like about a men is always under the assumption that he's chad. It's all flavors of chad, women cannot think about a non chad.

" Women and their parents may underestimate the importance of physical attractiveness to their mate choices or may assume a minimum level of physical attractiveness has been met when expressing their preferences "

Another interesting aspect of the study was that the moms found moderately attractive men with great personalities to be good dating options ... but younger women preferred the more attractive men no matter what jfl. It's so over. The women you are actually trying to date are the most chadsexual of all. Funnily enough the researchers attributed this difference to the fact that older women know the most attractive guy WONT COMMIT

"In fact, although women very slightly preferred the attractive man to the moderately attractive man as a dating partner for themselves, mothers preferred the moderately attractive man to the attractive man as a dating partner for their daughters. It is possible that once the necessity of attractiveness is met, women may prefer the luxury of exceptional attractiveness (see Li et al.2011) more than their mothers do. Mothers’ preference for the moderately attractive man may also reflect the belief that attractive men are less likely to care for offspring over the long term (Gangestad and Simpson 2000) "

This is borderline alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Study, full text + news article on it (shoutout to @soymonkcel, i got scihub working on Brave)

You're welcome, gentleman. I red this study not long ago, but I though I red it here, so I didn't post it. Great job anyways :feelswhere::feelsokman:
Can someone do that pyramid for us, like it was Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of human needs? I'm too bad a graphic stuff to do it.
Indeed. No one fucks a personality. No one. Also, sexy son hypothesis.

it's pretty much common sense idk how soys can't accept such a fact

if you don't meet the minimum requirements (looks) nothing can make up for it, it's natural, it's attraction. It is or it is not there. No middle ground

Agreed. The entire subject of sexual selection is lightly glossed over during science classes, but it should be the main subject through out all high school and uni.

it's pretty much common sense idk how soys can't accept such a fact

if you don't meet the minimum requirements (looks) nothing can make up for it, it's natural, it's attraction. It is or it is not there. No middle ground
The name attraction itself has a binary implication: you're either attractive or you're not. Yet normies think the right combination of words or matching clothes will suddenly change a foids mind

Agreed. The entire subject of sexual selection is lightly glossed over during science classes, but it should be the main subject through out all high school and uni.
And when it's not glossed over it's pure bullshit like i mentioned here in my case (see below). Which imo is even worse than not talking about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back