Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Women aroused by pictures of animals fucking.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Now this one is interesting. A few years back, this one was much easier to find
I tried looking it up and had to dig a bit.

Link to study:
[monkeywire] Study: Human women aroused by bonobo sex:

"There's the possibility that genital response for women is not necessarily imbued with meaning about her sexual interests," says Chivers.
She also emphasized that her findings do not imply women harbor a latent desire for lesbian sex or bestiality."

yeah, when I get a boner from looking at pictures of apes that also doesnt imply that I am aroused lol, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Another article on the same study:

"The women in the study, on the other hand, didn't react as predictably.
While they reported feeling aroused in the ways you might expect (straight women were turned on by men, lesbians by women),
measurements of their vaginal blood flow showed that they were physically aroused by all the forms of coupling they saw — even the bonobos.

Still, when asked after viewing them to report which images they found titillating, most of them chose only those which matched up with their sexual orientation. Were they lying? "

Also, for ethnic and blackcels here: The reason some women are into your race is because they view you more like animals and not as much as full human beings. This is the source of their desire. Brutal, but has to be said.

old thread of mine:

==================================================================================
TL;DR
study accidentally prooves that all women are lesbians and low key get aroused by animals.
On top of that I have talked to women personally, on discord, and gotten them to admit that they are lesbian.

Incel foid 2

Mods fucking sticky/pin this.

"you are the wierd one for finding small children who are only 17 years and 364 days old attractive :soy: "

Watch them deny le science

MONKEY SEX OH Y E S

want to know the funniest thing?

This data has been around for over a decade now
I used to read about it on forums like godlike productions, it was mentioned frequently on mgtow forums etc...

all you had to do to find it was to google "women aroused animals study" or something similar
Now I cant find any of that shit.
Back in the day, you would instantely have multiple threads pop up in the results, talking about this.

So dont forget this, archive the links I posted, make pdfs and make sure to remember this shit, they want it gone.

Also, for ethnic and blackcels here: The reason some women are into your race is because they view you more like animals and not as much as full human beings.
@Romello Gaghan 2 what did I fucking say a few days ago. Told your ass.

TL;DR
study accidentally prooves that all women are lesbians and low key get aroused by animals.
On top of that I have talked to women personally, on discord, and gotten them to admit that they are lesbian.
I already proved the lesbian part in my “all women are bi” post, but the animal bit is interesting

I already proved the lesbian part in my “all women are bi” post, but the animal bit is interesting
yes, saw it and knew about it from different sources as well.
Just driving the point home here, not intentionally trying to undermine your position.
No bad blood.

@Romello Gaghan 2 what did I fucking say a few days ago. Told your ass.
I agree with @ShadowTheEdgehog and you by extension. I also wanna add that foids are racist. Sneaking out to play with slaves at night in literal stables was a pastime of American white foids in the South when slavery was around. That's a near perfect example. And the tradition lives on today in other forms.
Doesn't make it justified or disqualify it as pseudoscience though. Just another branch of the long reaching inhumanity of holes that's all.

Last edited:
femoids are a different species tbh

I agree with @ShadowTheEdgehog and you by extension. I also wanna add that foids are racist. Sneaking out to play with slaves at night in literal stables was a pastime of American white foids in the South when slavery was around. That's a near perfect example. And the tradition lives on today in other forms.
Doesn't make it justified or disqualify it as pseudoscience though. Just another branch of the long reaching inhumanity of holes that's all.
even in "One Thousand and One Nights" there is a story where a dude pretends to go on a journey but stays at home and secretly spies on his wife.
And then he witnesses his wife and her female maids go in the garden and then a ton of black slaves show up and they have a giant orgy.

One day, while Shahrayar is out hunting, Shahzaman stays in the palace feeling very depressed about his dead wife. He looks out at the garden and sees his brother's wife enter the garden with twenty slave girls, ten white and ten black. They undress and prove to be ten men and ten women, who proceed to have sex together, while another slave, Mas'ud, jumps down from a tree when the Queen calls to him and they have sex. Then they all re-garb as slave girls, except for Mas'ud who jumps back over the wall and is gone.

also lol at this thing, I just found.
Its a summary of all chapters of the story:

I. Two brother kings, Shahrayar and Shahzaman

A. Shahzaman is cuckolded by his wife

B. Shahrayar is cuckolded by his wife.

C. They travel until they meet the Jinni (demon) who keeps his wife locked up in a glass chest, yet she still manages to cuckold him.

Women are aroused by animals because animals = barbaric, and women love barbarians.

Mods are brutal:cryfeels:
This won't get pinned.

even in "One Thousand and One Nights" there is a story where a dude pretends to go on a journey but stays at home and secretly spies on his wife.
And then he witnesses his wife and her female maids go in the garden and then a ton of black slaves show up and they have a giant orgy.

also lol at this thing, I just found.
Its a summary of all chapters of the story:

Female nature was known to man from the very beginning. This is why there was always strict control of the female. If you failed to control your woman, she would run off and get fucked by other men and you would be seen as less of a man for not keeping your woman in check.

Now in today's "progressive" society, women have been given all of the power and what they're doing with it is surprising to no one, except to the dumb fucks who gave them that power.

Women are all children mentally who want nothing more than to satisfy their hedonism and desires without a care in the world for the consequences.

Female nature was known to man from the very beginning. This is why there was always strict control of the female. If you failed to control your woman, she would run off and get fucked by other men and you would be seen as less of a man for not keeping your woman in check.

Now in today's "progressive" society, women have been given all of the power and what they're doing with it is surprising to no one, except to the dumb fucks who gave them that power.

Women are all children mentally who want nothing more than to satisfy their hedonism and desires without a care in the world for the consequences.
they are legal tender basically. They should have no rights and should be treated like any other farm animal.
I mean, every successful society kept their women in reign. The romans gave the father absolute control, he could kill his own wife or kids without legal consequence.
Times like that will come back but we may not experience it in our lifetimes. We are unfortunate enough to have been born into the decline.

Some say the last times always give birth to the greatest Saints.
To prophets that spread truth and bring out the seed of knowledge that enables future generations to rise up again.

Maybe that's what we are,
holy men of the apocalypse.

Women only understand looks, so they get aroused even looking at dogs fucking. They're vermin trash. They are lesser men as older civilizations thought, almost men (human), but not quite.

Women like violent sex with lots of animal like noisemaking and their usual fantasy of getting raped by chads precisely correlates with these bestial idealization of penetrative sex, and its strictly penetrative. Licking hole, kissing everything else plays a secondary role for them when they're with Chad, they just want to serve him like a slave :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Does this surprise anyone?

Women truly are like animals. Just remember the study where they don't even know that looks is what matters most to them.

Inceltear will definitely post this since they are so brave

i used to look at vids of girls fucking horses like "why are they laughing? they prob. got payed a lot to do this" it all makes sense now. :blackpill::blackpill:
Then they'll blame dudes fucking animals with toxic masculinity or some bullshit :feelstastyman:

I cant really judge cause I remember getting hard watching praying mantis sex in a nature documentary when I was a kid. Then after it was over the female ate the male.

Hamlossus iQ.

Now this one is interesting. A few years back, this one was much easier to find
I tried looking it up and had to dig a bit.

Link to study:
[monkeywire] Study: Human women aroused by bonobo sex:

"There's the possibility that genital response for women is not necessarily imbued with meaning about her sexual interests," says Chivers.
She also emphasized that her findings do not imply women harbor a latent desire for lesbian sex or bestiality."

yeah, when I get a boner from looking at pictures of apes that also doesnt imply that I am aroused lol, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Another article on the same study:

"The women in the study, on the other hand, didn't react as predictably.
While they reported feeling aroused in the ways you might expect (straight women were turned on by men, lesbians by women),
measurements of their vaginal blood flow showed that they were physically aroused by all the forms of coupling they saw — even the bonobos.

Still, when asked after viewing them to report which images they found titillating, most of them chose only those which matched up with their sexual orientation. Were they lying? "

Also, for ethnic and blackcels here: The reason some women are into your race is because they view you more like animals and not as much as full human beings. This is the source of their desire. Brutal, but has to be said.

old thread of mine:

==================================================================================
TL;DR

View attachment 343400
Bookmarked.

they are aroused by everything but me

and that makes 9 people saying this thread should be stickied, good riddance mods.

I think that foids are also pedophiles, i have readed this in past. Alle foids excites everything from animals to trees, to children. All exept uglies/manlet. Foid isn't human.

Last edited:
How is a study this profound not stickied/made mandatory reading by this website?
S T I C K Y T H I S T H R E A D

MODS PIN THIS.

well it explains why foids lust so hard for the bbc

@ShadowTheEdgehog is that the study you're talking about?

Brutal monkeypill. Literal baboons are more arousing than incels. I'm surprised the mods didn't pin this.