Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Women rapidly lose interest in sex once in a LTR or living with a man

Is it even possible to avoid becoming a paypig eunuch? Maybe by having a wealthy wife, but then she'll just drop you or reject you outright.

I found another interesting study while working on the blackpill wiki which backs this point even further:

https://www.medicaldaily.com/psycho...e-differently-are-equally-affectionate-241662

JFL on multiple levels. To summarize:
  • The more men loved their wives, the more they wanted to have sex with their wives.
  • The more women loved their husbands, the less they wanted to have sex with their husbands.
  • Men showed affection by initiating sex, sharing leisure activities, and doing housework with their wife.
  • Women showed affection by enacting fewer negative or antagonistic behaviors (ie. nagging less and being less annoying).
Holy fucking shit - try to tell me the MGTOW guys have it wrong now. Still think they're just coping?

This is probably what all of them had to live through in their dead-end marriages. The more the woman likes you the less sex you get, and the only plus side is she nags you less.

What a fucking joke.

There's a small chance that the sex thing means the wives "act more feminine" when in love and thus don't initiate and wait to be approached, but even then it's fairly obvious to conclude that wives just never do anything proactive for their husband anymore once they've settled comfortably into a marriage. Chances are they refuse to even have children, at which point the entire marriage is just her being waited on hand and foot by a servile husband while she uses contraception and technology to be as lazy as possible.

Interesting but why only now are they starting to popularise this information?

Perhaps vice and things like it, will now use this to justify cuckholdry and foids cheating? (Very likely in my opinion)

Bingo...
Same reason that dropping sperm rates have been an issue for a long time, but are only being regularly popularized now.
Just open up your relationship to include several high sperm rate Tyrones, bro. It's for your own good and future. It is inevitable

Hey, what does LTR even mean lmao? I don't my acronyms well so sorry

Regarding the rest, it is fucking suicidefuel. But that's not even surprising, and that probably what is the worst.

Why they are so frustrating? In every way..

(((polite society)))

Hey, what does LTR even mean lmao? I don't my acronyms well so sorry

Regarding the rest, it is fucking suicidefuel. But that's not even surprising, and that probably what is the worst.

Long term relationship

Im more so under the impression that women dont want sex at all and they only do it as a means of keeping chad interested

Im more so under the impression that women dont want sex at all and they only do it as a means of keeping chad interested
Bluepill. Women love sex. Just only with the right men under the right circumstances.

redpill_comics_pic_08.jpg

More like this and I'll just jump from a bridge and join the Legion of Celibate Saints in Heaven.