Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studycels on suicide watch

Theorist

Theorist

Recruit
★★
Studycels

water is wet self improvement is one of the greastest lies ever

Four punchable faces in a row tbh.

Even if chad went to a community college, he will still be managing them later in life.

WTF the looksmatch of that roastie won an integration bee

ironically the right guy will probably earn more than the 4 on the left combined jfl

Right image is what I would see on vacations all the time. Glad I don't go on them anymore because it's just extreme, top tier mogging by rich Chads, with their Stacies that you can only dream of having.

left iqmogs me, right lifemogs me

brutal

They seem happy, though.

Gigacucks IQ mog me, right side Lifemogs me.

They are incel tier looking like us but they are definitely bluepilled simps and probably voted for JoePedo. Shame with all that IQ they cant see through the blatant brainwashing and indoctrination given to youth

They seem happy, though.

They are stuck in their bluepilled fantasy world. Let them stay in it while chad on the right fucks the oneitus they've been simping for

Why do you need these guys to be unhappy?
Because they're coping like they have good lives when they haven't had pussy since pussy had them. Here is where coping comes to die.

Because they're coping like they have good lives when they haven't had pussy since pussy had them. Here is where coping comes to die.
Nonsense. I suspect you want to browbeat everyone into thinking all non-chad guys are doomed regardless of talent so you have an excuse for being a waster.

Nonsense. I suspect you want to browbeat everyone into thinking all non-chad guys are doomed regardless of talent so you have an excuse for being a waster.
If they're not rich or on their way to become rich, then they're coping.

Love how the megachad absolutely mogs the fit becky. Brutal hypergamypill. Her looksmatch is lurking here as we speak.

I would give my left nut to go to MIT tho
haven't had pussy since pussy had them.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
They are not just non chads. They are all incels. Their education will help them be good high iq slaves for banker chad and betabuxxers for bottom tier used up foids

I seriously thought the guy on the left was ER.

ironically the right guy will probably earn more than the 4 on the left combined jfl

Guy on the right will get a good position at an investment bank due to his sporting skills or something like that while the 4 incels on the left will at best be working in some backroom coding shit for Chadberg and Chadstein at Goldman Sachs.

at least they are contributing to humanity, while fucking chad has a better life
this kind of thinking is why bluepill exist.
Just stop contributing humanity = Soy world is destroyed.
I just feel pity of people thinking that by being a rejected must automatically mean that you are intelligent and you must be helping society. Just shows how brainwashed they are!
Use your intelligence to develop a virus that kills everyone: adults,children, every fucking HUMAN IN THIS LAME AND PITIFUL WORLD.