Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stuff that’s not cool in the incel community

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
  1. Joining an incel discord like incelmatic’s (because he made a cool documentary), find out it’s a bunch of normies bragging about getting laid and whining about the black pill even though it’s been proven countless times.
  2. Joining the incel wiki and finding out none of the editors are really trying to spread the blackpill and a lot of entries are soy.
  3. Going to Reddit for the first time to see an incel sub but most of them are normies and one of the mods is a foid.
  4. Normies acting like they know everything about us even though incels are the prime catalyst of blackpills.
  5. Retards giving credit to women for acting based or thinking normies will ever understand us
  6. Joining an incel community but find out they unironically believe in femcels and allow foids.

Last edited:
Going to Reddit for the first time to see an incel sub but most of them are normies and one of the mods is a foid.
I was so disappointed when I saw incelswithouthate-- the only incel community up on reddit.
Literally all the decent places are purged and this ones soon to follow

7. Not believing in AWALT

Going to Reddit for the first time to see an incel sub but most of them are normies and one of the mods is a foid.
mgtow is the only based anti foid sub on reddit, mainly because its quarentined so it flys under the soy radar. Incel subs on reddit are dead for the time being.

This is the only incel forum on the internet, everywhere else is just simps

The biggest problem with other places is that they are run by normies or foids. Foids shouldn't be allowed into any kind of community like this, zero exceptions. There's never a cool one and that's how it always ends. The foid either wants to rp or become one eyed Queen in the land of the blind.

Last edited:
There is no incel forum on the internet, everywhere is just simps
This forum is sponsored by society against violent extremism and hate.

7. joining Incels.co and finding out 70% of this site are flat out fakecels

20201228 174019

I was so disappointed when I saw incelswithouthate-- the only incel community up on reddit.
Literally all the decent places are purged and this ones soon to follow
8chan r9k was the last refuge

mgtow is the only based anti foid sub on reddit, mainly because its quarentined so it flys under the soy radar. Incel subs on reddit are dead for the time being.

7. The amount of weebs,

1. Normies acting like they know everything about us even though incels are the prime catalyst of blackpills.
Fucking hate the hypocrisy on that.
"How dare you judge and pretend like you know people's motives incel!"
then
"Haha nah dude I know everything there is to know about you losers but you don't know what kind of person even though I'm making fun of you"

8. Moralfagging and agecuckoldry

Keeping the women out keeps the soy at a minimum. You let the females in & it implodes thanks to an influx of normfags & beta behaviour.