Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Stunt Gone Wrong: Man dies trying to jump from overpass onto bus in Brazil

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

What a fucking dumb cunt. If he wanted to land on the bus, he should have climbed over the railing, lowered himself to a hanging position at the base of the bridge, then gently landed on the bus.

This is what happens when you watch too many movies.

Even if he landed on the bus, he probably would have had a nice concussion from the landing. What a moron.

Brazilcels, is such low iq behaviour really as common in Brazil as the internet would have us believe??

Trying to emulate central American bus riders

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Source 2

brasil is funny

Wow, I spent some time there a few years ago, rented an apartment in Leblon, didn't see any of this stuff, where are the brainlets??
Lol, Leblon is one of the top places in Rio, upper middle classe, high class depending on the places, you had contact with only the rich guys.

Outside of those places( Copacabana, Leblon and other good places) there are a LOT of brainlets, alongside criminals, hookers and tranny hookers.

Brazil isn't for amateurs lol

Natural selection at its finest

ngl, looks like he just tried to off himself. Why the fuck would he jump backwards?

Lol, Leblon is one of the top places in Rio, upper middle classe, high class depending on the places, you had contact with only the rich guys.

Outside of those places( Copacabana, Leblon and other good places) there are a LOT of brainlets, alongside criminals, hookers and tranny hookers.
When I lived there the people I hung out with used to say the best thing about Brazil wasn't how hot the girls are or the beaches, but the fact that they had the best unis, with the highest standards of education and were making the brightest leaders of tomorrow.

This was ofc before the whole country was exposed as a sham, built on a pyramid of fake money, fake credit, and corruption, and the fact their huge oil reserves they needed to ever grow only became viable at $200 a barrel.

I wonder if those guys I knew were aware the country was full of brainlets who would fit right in with Slavs and paks

When I lived there the people I hung out with used to say the best thing about Brazil wasn't how hot the girls are or the beaches, but the fact that they had the best unis, with the highest standards of education and were making the brightest leaders of tomorrow.

This was ofc before the whole country was exposed as a sham, built on a pyramid of fake money, fake credit, and corruption, and the fact their huge oil reserves they needed to ever grow only became viable at $200 a barrel.

I wonder if those guys I knew were aware the country was full of brainlets who would fit right in with Slavs and paks
Brasil is built on corruption and politicians managing the brainlet cattle to work their whole life gaining the minimum possible.

"Leaders of tomorrow"
Giphy 26

Tenor 2 1
Giphy 22

In what year did you come to this country? It's been a while since i last heard that " leaders of tomorrow" bullshit JFL.

Brasil just like every other third world country exists just to serve and supply the First world countries, always was like this and always will be.

It only got worse after the average person found out about the " left/ right" dicotomy and started to pick a side wanting to kill the other, even though they have no Idea who are the real ones behind that JFL.

Brasil is built on corruption and politicians managing the brainlet cattle to work their whole life gaining the minimum possible.

"Leaders of tomorrow"
View attachment 345298
View attachment 345299View attachment 345300
In what year did you come to this country? It's been a while since i last heard that " leaders of tomorrow" bullshit JFL.

Brasil just like every other third world country exists just to serve and supply the First world countries, always was like this and always will be.

It only got worse after the average person found out about the " left/ right" dicotomy and started to pick a side wanting to kill the other, even though they have no Idea who are the real ones behind that JFL.
I stayed there in 2012, right after Petrobras got everyone to give them money for what turned out to be air pockets, when 1 GBP was buying 2.7 Reais, and I paid more for a steak dinner in Copacabana than I would in London or NYC.

I remember the crazy amount of Stacies, and the most striking thing was the blond Stacies, who had thighs bigger than mine, fat asses, tiny tits, and were the most confident I ever seen.

Also in Leblon there were loads of rich old gay couples from all over the world

brazilian vidoes are annoying as fuck!!!!!! always the same words "meu deusssssssssssss" "caralhooooooooooooo" fucking dumbass its like the Allah Akbar of brazilian portuguese.

brazilians are really special species. the more i learn about brazilian culture the more i despise them. fucking worse than slavs.

Brazilians talk shit about their own country a lot but when someone else does it they go apeshit lmao.

Brazilians talk shit about their own country a lot but when someone else does it they go apeshit lmao.
Lolllllllll, "patriotism" is a disease, you shouldn't be forced to be patriotic towards a shit country that only fuck you up.

"Caralhoooooooo" is the Brazilian anthem at this point JFL.
I stayed there in 2012, right after Petrobras got everyone to give them money for what turned out to be air pockets, when 1 GBP was buying 2.7 Reais, and I paid more for a steak dinner in Copacabana than I would in London or NYC.

I remember the crazy amount of Stacies, and the most striking thing was the blond Stacies, who had thighs bigger than mine, fat asses, tiny tits, and were the most confident I ever seen.

Also in Leblon there were loads of rich old gay couples from all over the world
Plastic surgery is a huge thing among rich brazilians, it's the top country for surgeries alongside south Korea, most definitely those stacies bought their bodies, doesn't make it any less appealing tho.

1 dollar is buying 5.5 FUCKING REAIS, this country is definitely OVER.

I'm not even going to talk about the hypergamy in this god forsaken place because we are do it a lot on the "inceldom discussion" board.

Last edited:
What a fucking dumb cunt. If he wanted to land on the bus, he should have climbed over the railing, lowered himself to a hanging position at the base of the bridge, then gently landed on the bus.

Or watch the parkour chase scene from the French film, Banlieue 13 (District B13) or the cheap American version titled Brick Mansions with Paul Walker of the same scene was recreated once more by the parkour professional David Belle.

movies and games. we are way more fragile than we think.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back